| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is scary
Image via Wikipedia. But I am still surprised that many companies don’t do blogger outreach, even today. Simply put, blogger outreach is scary. Blogger outreach can be scary, but only if you aren’t thinking about it from the blogger’s point of view. That’s what my company, Abraham-Harrison does, and lots of other companies try to do it, too.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 23, 2013 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is more PR than social media
My expertise, however, is online community outreach and engagement. Back in 2006 I developed a strategy of blogger outreach that allowed my to reach out to more than just 25 top-tier bloggers by hand over time but to 2,500-5,000 bloggers. So, a week after the initial email outreach, I send a reminder email, but only to those bloggers who didn’t reply at all. And it works.
MARCH 15, 2016 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Influencer marketing should not be about collecting influencers
DECEMBER 22, 2015 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] 3 predictions for online marketing in 2016
NOVEMBER 10, 2015 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Your website is wearing mom jeans and shoulder pads
JULY 28, 2015 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] My online influencer research and engagement process
FEBRUARY 24, 2015 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] It’s not your house to pwn so remember your place
DECEMBER 2, 2014 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] What is Social Media Marketing?
| | BIZNOLOGY
JUNE 26, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is earned media PR, isn’t it?
My definition of blogger outreach has always been about acquiring earned media coverage from bloggers and online influencers. My My definition–and my assumption–has always been that blogger outreach is public relations and not paid media. I may well be mistaken. ” (Wikipedia). That’s all well and good but it is not blogger outreach. Right?
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 28, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Quantum Mechanics of Blogger Outreach
Image via Wikipedia. My long tail blogger outreach strategy is periodically challenged or criticized as being too aggressive. In my experience, one of the reasons why folks are loathe to engage in blogger outreach is because it is a little like going door-to-door looking for the ring. Or, more aptly, going from door-to-door selling Bibles, vacuums, or Girl Scout cookies.
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 4, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Long Tail of Blogger Outreach
Image via Wikipedia. I had breakfast with John Bell of Ogilvy a number of years ago. That’s fair enough, and surely a common question, and a question we must address close to the beginning of every sales call we make at Abraham Harrison , when we propose blogger outreach to a prospective client. The value comes from penetration, permanence, perseverance, and persistence.
| | BIZNOLOGY
DECEMBER 2, 2014 [Outreach, Wikipedia] What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing — according to Wikipedia , “social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.” engagement (have you been helped), and outreach (have you heard of us over here?). These days, Influencer Marketing includes Blogger Outreach and even specialties like Message Board Marketing. Like this post?
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Why you should consider centralizing your search keyword lists
Photo credit: Wikipedia. Earned: Press releases, blogs, organic search, social outreach, Facebook, Twitter. And the words enriched all related social outreach. Blogger Outreach Internet Marketing Market Research Organic Search Public Relations Search Marketing Social Media Marketing Content marketing Content strategy Information architecture keyword researchLast month, I wrote about 2 challenges to keyword collaboration. Among other things, I argued for the importance of developing a corporate keyword database for digital marketers. could tell you how that works. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] How NOT to pitch a blogger
Image via Wikipedia. Last week, I talked about how blogger outreach is scary , and I talked about why this fear exists for most people before they start talking to bloggers. In great measure, these fears exist because of the horror stories that have resulted from wrong-headed approaches. Outreach failure is easily possible when there is very little cultural awareness and understanding of how best to appeal to these thousands and thousands of very real people who wield very real power and influence over popular consensus and perception. Tweet This Post. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] How to pitch a blogger
Image via Wikipedia. So last week, I told you how NOT to pitch a blogger in your PR outreach, so it raises the pregnant question of what exactly should you do? But because we so so many people who are afraid of blogger outreach, due to the scary situation that others have blundered into, I wanted to walk through our process to show you how it’s done. Then, we send out the first outreach and send four or five online analysts to man the inbox so that potentially a thousand replies can be triaged and responded to, like in a hospital emergency room. God bless her. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2015 [Outreach, Wikipedia] My online influencer research and engagement process
Today, I’ll share the how I go about researching, collecting, discovering, and populating my online influencer lists. A few of my offerings include online influencer outreach , long-tail blogger outreach , and social media marketing so a major part of my services include sifting through the entire Internet ( The Internet is big. If you want to know more in advance, watch this: long tail blogger outreach and influencer outreach.]. At least, right now, it’s a one man band. Really big. Bringing SDL SM2, Inkybee, and Google Search into GroupHigh. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Pinterest for publishers
(Photo credit: Wikipedia). For example, it can be used for branding and outreach, particularly when it comes to publishing. Content Marketing Internet Marketing Slider Social Business Social Media Marketing branding Outreach pinterest Publishing social media As a publisher, you’re probably already involved in Facebook and Twitter. But have you given Pinterest any thought? Here’s why you should consider adding Pinterest to your social media list. Consider these numbers: 40 percent of Pinterest users are male. 81 percent of U.S. consumers trust Pinterest. MORE >>
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Influencer marketing should not be about collecting influencers BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2016
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Your website is wearing mom jeans and shoulder pads BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2015
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] 3 predictions for online marketing in 2016 BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2015
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] It’s not your house to pwn so remember your place BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2015
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Being Pretty Isn’t Enough for Social Media Marketing BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Unconventional ways to find link building opportunities BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] 5 of my favorite productivity apps BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Fire for effect when you can't get a bead on your market BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Agency Enjoys 100% Growth with Act-On Marketing Automation MARKETING ACTION | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2014
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Five Ways B-to-B Marketers Need to Change Their Game BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] How to Improve Social Networking for Your Business SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Lights, camera, action: Video helps you stay in touch with customers BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Inbound Marketing the Way God Intended BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] 9 Google Analytics metrics every marketer should know BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Biggest Threat to Your B2B Marketing Success GREAT B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Social media becoming increasingly important in regards to link building BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2014
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Break Through the Content Clutter with Cool Infographics SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2014
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] 13 Experts Chime In on Klout’s New Algorithm to Determine Social Influence WINDMILL NETWORKING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Dirty Little Secret of Media Relations BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Why Organizational Culture Matters to Your Marketing BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] You’ve probably over-farmed your donors’ land BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Overcoming a Dry Spell: 8 Sources for Blog Inspiration BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Are you too high-class for marketing? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Book Review: Social Media Marketing WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Book Review: Social Media Marketing – An Hour a Day WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] B2B Marketing Thought Leadership: Tom Pick MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2008