| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is scary
Image via Wikipedia. But I am still surprised that many companies don’t do blogger outreach, even today. Simply put, blogger outreach is scary. The biggest faux pas that most agencies commit when they test the waters with blogger outreach has less to do with the natural meanness of the bloggers and more to do with the behavior of the agencies.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 23, 2013 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is more PR than social media
My expertise, however, is online community outreach and engagement. Back in 2006 I developed a strategy of blogger outreach that allowed my to reach out to more than just 25 top-tier bloggers by hand over time but to 2,500-5,000 bloggers. So, a week after the initial email outreach, I send a reminder email, but only to those bloggers who didn’t reply at all. And it works.
DECEMBER 5, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Pinterest for publishers
NOVEMBER 14, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Unconventional ways to find link building opportunities
NOVEMBER 8, 2013 | GREAT B2B MARKETING
[Outreach, Wikipedia] The Biggest Threat to Your B2B Marketing Success
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] The Dirty Little Secret of Media Relations
AUGUST 28, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Overcoming a Dry Spell: 8 Sources for Blog Inspiration
MAY 30, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Outreach, Wikipedia] Why Organizational Culture Matters to Your Marketing
| || || |
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 4, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Long Tail of Blogger Outreach
Image via Wikipedia. That’s fair enough, and surely a common question, and a question we must address close to the beginning of every sales call we make at Abraham Harrison , when we propose blogger outreach to a prospective client. In general, we have two weeks or less before our first outreach. had breakfast with John Bell of Ogilvy a number of years ago. Nothing.
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 28, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Quantum Mechanics of Blogger Outreach
Image via Wikipedia. My long tail blogger outreach strategy is periodically challenged or criticized as being too aggressive. In my experience, one of the reasons why folks are loathe to engage in blogger outreach is because it is a little like going door-to-door looking for the ring. This is not to say this sort of quantum blogger outreach is easy. All at once.
| | BIZNOLOGY
JUNE 26, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Blogger outreach is earned media PR, isn’t it?
My definition of blogger outreach has always been about acquiring earned media coverage from bloggers and online influencers. My My definition–and my assumption–has always been that blogger outreach is public relations and not paid media. ” (Wikipedia). That’s all well and good but it is not blogger outreach. may well be mistaken. This is a pity.
| | BIZNOLOGY
SEPTEMBER 20, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] How NOT to pitch a blogger
Image via Wikipedia. Last week, I talked about how blogger outreach is scary , and I talked about why this fear exists for most people before they start talking to bloggers. If you are truly present in blogger outreach, and what you do is driven by what’s good for the blogger as well as what’s good for you, you might be pleased with the results. Tweet This Post.
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Pinterest for publishers
' (Photo credit: Wikipedia). For example, it can be used for branding and outreach, particularly when it comes to publishing. Content Marketing Internet Marketing Slider Social Business Social Media Marketing branding Outreach pinterest Publishing social media As a publisher, you’re probably already involved in Facebook and Twitter. But have you given Pinterest any thought? Here’s why you should consider adding Pinterest to your social media list. Consider these numbers: 40 percent of Pinterest users are male. 81 percent of U.S. consumers trust Pinterest. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 [Outreach, Wikipedia] How to pitch a blogger
Image via Wikipedia. So last week, I told you how NOT to pitch a blogger in your PR outreach, so it raises the pregnant question of what exactly should you do? But because we so so many people who are afraid of blogger outreach, due to the scary situation that others have blundered into, I wanted to walk through our process to show you how it’s done. Then, we send out the first outreach and send four or five online analysts to man the inbox so that potentially a thousand replies can be triaged and responded to, like in a hospital emergency room. God bless her. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Why you should consider centralizing your search keyword lists
Photo credit: Wikipedia. Earned: Press releases, blogs, organic search, social outreach, Facebook, Twitter. And the words enriched all related social outreach. Blogger Outreach Internet Marketing Market Research Organic Search Public Relations Search Marketing Social Media Marketing Content marketing Content strategy Information architecture keyword researchLast month, I wrote about 2 challenges to keyword collaboration. Among other things, I argued for the importance of developing a corporate keyword database for digital marketers. could tell you how that works. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Being Pretty Isn’t Enough for Social Media Marketing
Image via Wikipedia. This can include a long-tail blogger outreach campaign, it should include an A-list influencer outreach, be they on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, or wherever. always tell clients that it is no longer enough to be beautiful when it comes to marketing online. The Internet has become more like an Oscar after-party than it is like the airport Ramada. Online, you’re never the lone beauty in the hotel lounge. Online, you’re surrounded by equal or greater beauties. Mind you, there are exceptions. Another exception is celebrity. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012 [Outreach, Wikipedia] Lights, camera, action: Video helps you stay in touch with customers
Image via Wikipedia. Here’s a sample email from Skyline rep Al Mercuro, who was the first at SkylineNY to adopt the program and make it part of his regular customer outreach. One problem that plagues B-to-B sales and marketing is coming up with relevant, timely messages for nurturing customer relationships. A territory-based sales rep may be trying to keep in touch with hundreds of contacts at a time, but struggles to find a steady supply of good-quality reasons to reach out, without being a pest. The videos deliver a useful trade show success tip in only 60 seconds. MORE >>
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Inbound Marketing the Way God Intended BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] How to Improve Social Networking for Your Business SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Biggest Threat to Your B2B Marketing Success GREAT B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] You’ve probably over-farmed your donors’ land BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Unconventional ways to find link building opportunities BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] 9 Google Analytics metrics every marketer should know BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Five Ways B-to-B Marketers Need to Change Their Game BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] The Dirty Little Secret of Media Relations BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Why Organizational Culture Matters to Your Marketing BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Fire for effect when you can't get a bead on your market BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Overcoming a Dry Spell: 8 Sources for Blog Inspiration BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Are you too high-class for marketing? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Book Review: Social Media Marketing – An Hour a Day WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Book Review: Social Media Marketing WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Is Your Social Media Strategy a Field of Dreams? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [Outreach, Wikipedia] B2B Marketing Thought Leadership: Tom Pick MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.