| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
JUNE 27, 2012 5 Campaign Ideas for When You Have No Content
But when lead generation, lead nurturing , customer marketing and social media programs all require a constant feeding of new, compelling content, what do you do when the pace of new programs outstrips your ability to generate that content? Promote social media connections. For today’s B2B marketer, content is the fuel that feeds the demand generation engine. Answer: you get creative.
| | THE POINT
APRIL 30, 2013 Branding is Not Demand Generation. Stop Pretending That It Is.
Over at TechCrunch, writer Josh Constine recently penned an intriguing article about the potential for social media platforms eating into Google’s near monopoly on search advertising. You can engage in thought leadership through social media, or propagate early stage content into the marketplace. 'Hey, I get it. Demand generation is hot. It’s the marketing movement of the moment.
| || || |
| | THE POINT
JUNE 20, 2011 8 Things Your CEO Can Write About On His/Her Blog
B2B Marketing blog marketing Blogs Social Media B2B blogs blog writingLaunching a CEO blog but the boss isn’t sure what to write about? Here are 8 ideas based on a list we created recently for a client: 1. Opinion/Thought Leadership – opinions/rants/views on the world of [insert your product category here] – the good, bad and ugly. good place to be controversial. years ago?
| | THE POINT
JULY 23, 2012 Why Chasing Hot Leads is a Bad Idea
Media options abound that will enable a company to focus on specific job titles, company revenues, industries, etc., In an ideal world, all B2B sales leads would be pre-qualified and ready to buy. In theory, anyway. Because our agency works primarily with high-tech companies, we see this kind of pressure often.
| | THE POINT
DECEMBER 17, 2010 The New B2B Buyer Dialog: A Conversation with Kathleen Schaub
Most B2B companies will readily acknowledge how much the Web has transformed the way they market their product or service, most visibly in the form of vehicles like search, content marketing, social media, and lead management. The Internet and social media have triggered a turbulent change – the rich dialog has shifted on-line and away from the sales person. Fast forward to today.
| | THE POINT
NOVEMBER 16, 2011 No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses.
In a recent post , the folks over at Silicon Angle applied their usual insightful analysis to the results of an industry survey by marketing automation company Pardot , a survey that reports fully 42 percent of respondents (all B2B Marketers) have failed to generate any leads from their social media campaigns. Lead generation needs to be a stated goal of a company’s social media program.
| || || || |
THE POINT A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013
Twitter is by far the most effective social media
channel for generating leads , outperforming Facebook and LinkedIn by a factor of 9 to 1, even though Facebook generates the larger percentage of visits (from social media
sources), and LinkedIn shows the highest engagement rates (page views per visit.) In the meantime, this year’s edition is a worthy read for any B2B marketer looking to benchmark their own demand generation, social media
, and Website performance. The metrics reported by B2B benchmark reports can also be grossly misleading. MORE >>
THE POINT Maker’s Mark: PR Debacle or Social Media Genius?
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
mere week later, after a firestorm of protest erupted on social media
and the Internet in general, the company reversed course. And I began to ask the question: what if the whole affair were not a mistake at all, but instead, a masterstroke of social media
marketing? B2B Marketing B2C Marketing Branding Campaign Strategy Social Media
brand awareness forbes magazine maker's mark mea culpa marketingAs a fan of the Maker’s Mark brand (in moderation, of course, and in Manhattans) I followed this story with some interest. We realize we can’t lose sight of that. Group hug.). MORE >>
THE POINT 9 Ideas (and 1 Big Lesson) from the Marketo Social Marketing Roadshow
| MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012
Marketo bills the event as an opportunity to hear, learn, and share advice on B2B social media
marketing strategy. Based on both the presentations I heard, as well as conversations throughout the day with local marketing managers, one thing is clear: social media
marketing is no longer simply an element of the B2B marketing mix; rather, it is affecting (and infecting) the way B2B companies market, from top to bottom. Social media
used to mean launching a blog, or designing a corporate Facebook page. The hottest new form of graphical social media
content is memes. MORE >>
THE POINT 3 Ways to Make Your Corporate Blog’s Sidebar Work Harder
| THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
B2B Marketing blog marketing Blogs Campaign Measurement Campaign Strategy SEO Social Media
b2b demand generation b2b lead generation b2b marketing agency blog design marketo landing pages social media
design social media
marketingWant a simple way to have your corporate blog show measurable results? Take a hard look at your sidebar. Here are 3 techniques guaranteed to make an impact: 1. Promote subscriptions prominently. Just be sure to offer the reader as many subscription options as possible, and at a minimum: Email, RSS, and Twitter. Offer downloadable content. MORE >>
THE POINT Q4 Marketing Budget: 4 Key Areas to Consider
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
blog should be the centerpiece of your social media
strategy. Spend more on content and less on media
. If you decrease your media
spend and invest those same dollars in a new white paper, or analyst report, or industry survey, or podcast – you name it – it’s highly likely you’ll end up reaping a greater reward. In B2B circles, Q4 is historically a time of year when marketing spend picks up. Sales teams need the push to meet year-end numbers, whilst at other companies, spending marketing dollars in Q4 is simply a matter of “use it or lose it.” Improve your blog. MORE >>
- Why Salespeople Hate Most White Paper Leads THE POINT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
- Is Social Media Wasted on PR Agencies? THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- Lead Generation Losing Out to Social Media? Not So Much. THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- 3 Demand Generation Goals to Avoid in 2013 THE POINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013
- Top 10 Posts on B2B Lead Gen for 2010 THE POINT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- Does Your Email Campaign Make a Case for Action? THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Pearlfinders Index Offers Insight Into Marketing Execs’ Plans for 2H 2012 THE POINT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2012
- 2011 B2B Marketing Outlook, According to Google THE POINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2011
- Factoids: How to Tweet Multiple Times About the Same Offer THE POINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- Report: B2B Blogging Trends in 2011 THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- Blog Makeover Nets Sales Leads for Software Company THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- MobileIron Harnesses End-User Demand to Drive Mobile IT Sales Leads THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- Does Renting Email Lists Make Sense Any More? THE POINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- Can Games Play a Role in B2B Marketing? THE POINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- How to Revive a Dying E-Newsletter: 4 Tips THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- How to Answer a Question: 5 Tips for Making the Most of LinkedIn THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- Email Lists: Should You Rent or Buy? THE POINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- Podcast (Part 3): Using Blogs to Generate Leads THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- Quick Tips for Lead Generation Success (Podcast) THE POINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Dialogue Marketing: A Conversation with Maria Pergolino THE POINT | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- Podcast (Part 2): Does Inbound Marketing Make Sense For Your Company? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- DMA Webinar: Top 10 Tips for Lead Nurturing Success THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
- Marketing Automation: What Is It & Why Do I Care? (Webinar) THE POINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
- Banner Ads I Like: Adobe THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Gmail Priority Inbox: the Death Knell for Email as Lead Generation? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Email Critique: Adobe Webcast Invite Keeps It Simple THE POINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- Why Direct Mail & Focus Groups Don’t Mix THE POINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011
- Slidecast: Getting Leads (and More!) From Your Blog THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012
- What Lead Filters Should I Request For My PPL Campaign? THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- Radian6 Email Campaign Hits the Mark THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011
- Best B2B Holiday Card of the Year? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- TechValidate: Marketing Content that Writes Itself THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- Podcast (Part 4): Offer Strategy & Pipeline Acceleration THE POINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- Novell Webinar Invitation Needs a New Approach THE POINT | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
- Are Social Links the Answer to Lagging Email Response? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- 6 Easy Steps to Increase Leads from Your Corporate Blog THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009
- New Ebook – 65 Tips on B2B Demand Generation THE POINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- Great New Resource for B2B Marketers – B2B Marketing Zone THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
- Generating Blog Traffic (and Leads) Using Email Subscriptions THE POINT | THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.