| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
Yes, there is still print media out there, and it still has value for those of us that don’t yet own an iPad and like to sit on a lawn chair and read industry pubs. Here’s what I learned just this past weekend. Over the top’ creative approaches can generate appointments with decision-makers. The July issue of the U.S. How does this work?
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
DECEMBER 28, 2009 Smart B2B marketing calls to action for 2010.
This morning, reviewing dozens of marketing blogs, I was overwhelmed with post after post about social media. That’s why social media is working. There’s one thing that social media cannot do well and that is to “predictably fill the sales pipeline and then — in a controlled manner — nurture leads until they are ready to be handed off to sales.
| || || |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 27, 2010 Bad thoughts that block B2B marketing success.
Social media is the only way to go today.”. Social media has great value as an extension of any lead generation and nurturing effort. Tags: B2B Direct Mail Marketing B2B Email Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices Social Media B2B Direct Marketing B2B Integrated Marketing B2B Marketing Channels Marketing Best Practices “Our target is IT. They do everything online..
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
MARCH 8, 2010 If B2B marketers do nothing else, they should follow these 9 rules.
Build a comprehensive nurturing program based on delivering only relevant data, at the right time in the buying process, in the prospects’ preferred media, and all based on the prospects’ profile data. Measure the effectiveness of timing, message, offer and media for each type of prospect. If you don’t have one, build it. Shoot for depth in your profiles. Measure everything.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 20, 2010 My 5 favorite B2B marketing numbers.
Where to focus efforts in B2B marketing campaigns: Out of 100%, the elements that affect the outcome of a B2B marketing campaign carry the following weights — List/Media/Data = 40%, Offer = 30%, Design = 15% and Copy = 15%. Everyone — except perhaps the creative folks in advertising agencies — knows that marketing is a numbers game. like numbers. didn’t devise these numbers.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
NOVEMBER 9, 2011 B2B marketing’s content vs. format question.
David Dodd of B2B Marketing Directions recently alerted me to the 2011 B2B Technology Collateral Survey Report put out by Eccolo Media in his post “Marketing Collateral Remains Critical (But Buyers’ Preferences are Changing).” We B2B marketers love surveys. What better source for confirming what marketers and buyers are thinking and doing? ” As a [.] B2B marketing’s content vs. format question. is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. B2B Content Content Lead Generation Offer
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS The two biggest B2B marketing campaign essentials.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
Today’s B2B marketing directors have a long list of marketing options from which to choose: automated email marketing, direct mail lead generation, telemarketing, customer profiling, database enhancement, content creation, Web site re-designs, social media
initiatives, trade shows, user conferences — the very scope boggles the mind. Once the above steps are completed, choose the B2B marketing list and online and offline media
that reach the identified profile and targets. As stated above, the programs and the media
channels B2B marketers can use are many. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Is your B2B marketing missing a secret ingredient?
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
The network of B2B marketers digitally sharing news, information and expertise through LinkedIn, Twitter, and dozens of other sites is currently focused on social media
. B2B Direct Mail Marketing Integrated Marketing Social Media
B2B Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices Best B2B Marketing Tips Direct Mail Marketing Lead Generation Best PracticesNot long ago it was talking about email marketing, SEO and other tools available to B2B marketers today. Each of those digital marketing methods has value for communicating, building relationships [.] is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS For B2B marketing success in 2011 — start with the data.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
Here is a summary of his response: SFO is made up of a list of people who have responded to various marketing offers via email, direct mail, social media
, or other channels. Salesforce Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Point of Sale (POS) are all software solutions created to specifically track interactions and transactions with individual prospects and customers. With a database attached to each of them, it can be very tempting for B2B marketers to just tap that data for marketing purposes. But that’s not considered a best practice. None are customers. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS One B2B social media expert who’s got it wrong.
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011
One B2B social media
expert who’s got it wrong. B2B Direct Mail Marketing B2B Email Marketing B2B Lead Generation Integrated Marketing Outbound B2B Marketing Social Media
B2B Direct Marketing B2B Integrated Marketing B2B Marketing Channels Inbound Marketing Lead Generation Best Practices Outbound MarketingI’m not a social marketing expert. don’t pretend to be. My expertise and knowledge are in the outbound arena. I’ve written many times that I still believe in outbound marketing because I see it working cost-effectively for all my B2B clients. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Four B2B best practices for late buy-cycle marketing
| MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
Virtually all of today’s B2B marketing advice involves the benchmarks, best practices and how-tos for demand generation, nurturing, social media
and content. These four topics are all vital parts of the process of making a B2B sale. But there comes a point when B2B marketers have to directly sell the features and benefits of their [.] Four B2B best practices for late buy-cycle marketing is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. B2B Content B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Marketing Messaging Sales and Marketing B2B Direct Marketing Deep buy-cycle Late buy-cycle MORE >>
- B2B marketing: The truth behind the trends for 2013 B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2012
- What’s missing from your B2B marketing strategy? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
- B2B marketers shouldn’t forget the human touch. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human: Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- Inbound and Outbound B2B Marketers Have the Same Challenge B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Learning smart B2B marketing from an industry event invite. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
- B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- Fun with B2B marketing B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
- Why B2B marketers must read this book on lead generation. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2013
- B2B interactive social media marketer shocked. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012
- B2B marketing know-it-alls are on a fast path to failure. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2012
- B2B marketing: The truth behind the trends for 2013–Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2012
- B2B marketing basics for filling the sales pipeline. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
- Where B2B marketing still grabs attention in today’s communication overload. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- Writing B2B email subject lines with complete confidence B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- My “duh” moment on the vital need for both inbound AND outbound B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- B2B Nurturing: It Isn’t Just for Leads Anymore B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- To make big B2B marketing strides in 2010 — go lateral. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- B2B marketing: How B2B marketers can maximize open rates. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Is there any B2B marketing subject of interest today besides social media? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- B2B marketing content — 4 important rules. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- Three Questions All B2B Marketing Should Answer in Eight Seconds or Less B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
- In B2B marketing, it’s a no-compromise world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- B2B Marketing needs the ducks and the bird dogs. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2011
- Non-stop tips and insights for the muddled B2B marketing mind. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
- Making B2B marketing personalization personal B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- Is your marketing barking up all the right trees? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- The dollars and sense of inbound vs. outbound marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Want to be a B2B business-development pro? Start here. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- The more B2B marketing changes, the more it stays the same. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Advice to most B2B marketers: “Don’t sweat the big stuff.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- B2B marketing “Advice from the Top. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- A sure recipe for B2B marketing success. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- Do today’s B2B marketing messages need to change? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- Why it’s OK to be anti-social media. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- Twitter and your B2B marketing budget. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2009
- Ancient secrets for getting B2B email opened and read B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- Subject testing: Hate it in the classroom, love it in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- How to bring your B2B marketing into the real world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- Some B2B marketers need to come out of the dark. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- Is anything missing from your online B2B brand? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- Two ideas in 20 seconds. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.