| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
JULY 13, 2012 Do Lead Nurturing Campaigns Always Need an Offer?
Over at Marketo, Jon Miller wrote a fascinating post recently on “ The 4-1-1 Rule for Lead Nurturing ” in which he posits (and here I’m paraphrasing) that lead nurturing campaigns don’t always need to feature the latest white paper, Webinar, or video, and that these kinds of offers or promotions are best interspersed with what Jon refers to as “educational or entertaining content.”. In my last post , I talked about creative campaign ideas for when you have no content to offer. Which leads to another question: do certain types of campaigns even need an offer in the first place?
| | THE POINT
JUNE 20, 2012 Top 10 Tips for Better Email Templates
Marketo users : Download a free set of professionally-designed email and landing page templates, along with complete instructions for how to download into Marketo, now available on the Spear Website. B2B Marketing Creative Demand Generation E-mail email design email marketing Graphic Design Marketo Uncategorized email best practices email templates marketo Marketo email templates marketo landing pages Marketo partner Marketo templatesBut one other element plays a key role even before you write one word of copy: the design template.
| || || |
| | THE POINT
FEBRUARY 8, 2012 Key to Marketing Automation Success: Process First, then Campaigns
B2B Marketing Lead Management Lead Nurturing Marketing Automation marketing automation agency marketing automation consultant marketing automation consultants Marketo agency Marketo consultant Marketo partner sirius decisionsIn a phone call this week I was swapping war stories with a well-known sales and marketing consultant, who, like us, works with B2B companies to improve their return on marketing automation. And that fact, I would propose, is a good sign for a maturing market. emphasis mine). No, not necessarily.
| | THE POINT
JANUARY 25, 2012 7 Tips for a Successful PPC Landing Page
” B2B Marketing Demand Generation Inbound marketing Landing Pages lead generation search marketing SEM landing page design marketo landing pages ppc best practices ppc landing pages sem landing pagesWhere do most paid search (PPC) campaigns succeed or fail? The rewards from making even slight improvements to your PPC landing pages can be dramatic. Not “learn more.” Sell the offer.
| | THE POINT
OCTOBER 14, 2010 21 Tips & Other Impressions from the Marketo User Summit
Earlier this week, Marketo , the marketing automation company, held its second ever user conference in San Francisco. As a Marketo agency partner, I attended along with colleagues from Spear Marketing Group to greet clients, talk shop, and hear how other companies – including Marketo themselves – are putting technology to use in the service of improved lead management. From Marketo’s perspective, I understand the need to frame marketing automation in ever more mission-critical terms. Marketo has more than 300 content assets on offer on its Website.). Email?
| | THE POINT
AUGUST 6, 2012 9 Ideas (and 1 Big Lesson) from the Marketo Social Marketing Roadshow
Last week I attended (and was a presenter at) the Seattle edition of Marketo’s 2012 Social Marketing Rockstar Tour , a roving conference/seminar series being held this summer in cities nationwide. Marketo bills the event as an opportunity to hear, learn, and share advice on B2B social media marketing strategy. The real opportunity is with the friends and networks of those contacts.
| || || || |
THE POINT Marketo Email Campaign Keeps It Short & Sweet
| TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
A client confessed recently that one of the reasons his company had selected Marketo
as a marketing automation provider was because he was so impressed by their marketing. Quite apart from the merits of their technology, Marketo
does indeed have a reputation for (to borrow a time-worn phrase): eating their own dog food. And aside from the sophistication that no doubt powers when, how, and what Marketo
communicates with prospective customers, their marketing creative (which, you could argue, has nothing to do with technology) is pretty darn good also. To wit: 1. MORE >>
THE POINT How to Sell Marketing Automation to Your CEO (& Other Burning Questions)
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2013
Recently I was asked to contribute some thoughts to Marketo
’s new ebook, “ The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation.” Disclaimer: Spear Marketing Group is an Preferred Services Partner of Marketo
. B2B Marketing Lead Management Lead Nurturing Marketing Automation Marketo marketo Marketo
partnerYou can download a free copy of the ebook – 100 pages on everything you need to know about marketing automation – what it is, how it’s different from CRM, common features, keys to success, and more – by clicking here. MORE >>
THE POINT Lead Scores Too High? Maybe They Need An Expiration Date.
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
The method of assigning and subtracting scores described above is based largely on our work with clients using the Marketo
platform , but the same overall approach could be adapted to work with virtually any other marketing automation system. lead scores lead scoring marketo Marketo
lead scores Marketo
lead scoring Marketo
partnerIn the early stages of a recent client engagement, it became apparent that the schema already in place to determine and assign lead scores was, well: broken. and so on. Thanks Dan! MORE >>
THE POINT New Report Confirms Immaturity of Most Marketing Automation Deployments
| MONDAY, MAY 14, 2012
B2B Marketing Campaign Measurement Campaign Planning Campaign Strategy email marketing Installed Base Marketing Lead Management Lead Nurturing Marketing Automation forrester forrester consulting marketing automation consultants marketing automation planning marketing automation services marketing automation success Marketo
partner silverpopTo those of us who work in and around marketing automation every day, none of the results are startling. cross-sell and up-sell). ” – Manager of Email Marketing, Large Online Retailer. MORE >>
THE POINT Apparently It’s Now Safe (Again) to Use “Free” in a Subject Line
| TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
'In follow-up to the recent 2013 Marketo
Summit , the marketing team at ReachForce , a leading provider of B2B data services, sent a message to attendees (including this blogger) crowing about the success of their traffic builder campaign , an email that generated a 42.8% Marketo
Summit – Free Beer, Gold for Everyone!”. B2B Marketing Campaign Measurement Demand Generation E-mail email marketing email best practices hubspot marketo Marketo
agency partner Marketo
partner reachforce subject lines Well, apparently, they do. MORE >>
- No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses. THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
- 3 Ways to Make Your Corporate Blog’s Sidebar Work Harder THE POINT | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- 3 Crucial Tips for Promoting Live Product Demos THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- How Much Copy Do I Need On My Landing Page? THE POINT | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012
- How to Reduce Unsubscribes Using Subscription Management THE POINT | MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2012
- Should I Remove Offer Content from My Website During a Campaign? THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- Lead Generation Losing Out to Social Media? Not So Much. THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- MobileIron Harnesses End-User Demand to Drive Mobile IT Sales Leads THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- Measuring the True Impact of Marketing Campaigns: A Conversation with Bonnie Crater THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- How to Optimize Your Website’s Resource Library for Lead Generation THE POINT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
- Top 10 Posts on B2B Lead Gen for 2010 THE POINT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Forget About Hot Leads. It’s Cold Leads that Make the Difference. THE POINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
- Converting Trial & Freemium Users: Keep Selling Post-Trial THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- Dialogue Marketing: A Conversation with Maria Pergolino THE POINT | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- Marketing Automation: What Is It & Why Do I Care? (Webinar) THE POINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
- A Simple Technique for Reducing Bounces & Unsubscribes THE POINT | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- If Lead Nurturing is the Question, is Software the Answer? THE POINT | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- Slidecast: Getting Leads (and More!) From Your Blog THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012
- How to Make Your Thank You Page Work Harder THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- Take a Sales Guy to Lunch: Bridging the Sales & Marketing Divide THE POINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009
- Marketo’s Ebook: A Lesson In Content Marketing THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
- eBook Review: Marketo’s Definitive Guide to Lead Nurturing THE POINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- Demandbase: Converting More Web Visitors into Leads THE POINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.