| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
A prospective client asks: “We’re just getting our demand generation programs ramped up, and I’m not sure I’m ready for marketing automation. Do I need it in order to do lead nurturing?”. My answer: “It depends how you define “ lead nurturing ,” but technically: no, you don’t need marketing automation in order to nurture leads. Certainly. Comments welcome.
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
JULY 26, 2012 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Marketing Automation, Set It and Forget It
This obviously allows you to match your customers with sales transactions, but more importantly for marketers it allows you the option of layering on a marketing automation system that can deliver targeted messages at the right time without continuous management by additional personnel. If you’re like many companies, you employ a marketing individual or team to collect your contacts information and execute campaigns in somewhat of a batch and blast situation. Marketing automation, what is it? Turn your marketing into a 24/7 sales generating machine.
JULY 2, 2014 | FATHOM
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] 6 Reports, Alerts & Strategies for Increasing Sales & Marketing Productivity
JANUARY 20, 2014 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] Why You Should Include Phone Calls in Your Email Performance Metrics
JANUARY 8, 2014 | PUZZLE MARKETER
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] The 2014 Digital Marketing Ecosystem
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 | THE POINT
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
FEBRUARY 19, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] Marketing Automation 101
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Marketing Lead, Marketo] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
| | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
JULY 18, 2011 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] The Problem with Reliance on Junior Marketing Folks
B2B demand generation | The problem with junior marketing members. typical young lady in marketing. He observed one of the most common mistakes made by B2B companies – a false reliance on junior marketing team members. That rang true. I’ve observed the lack of marketing leadership affecting a lot of companies. sponsored by Marketo ). What do you think?
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2011 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Top Findings from the Marketo Email Marketing Benchmark
by Jon Miller The Marketo Email Marketing Benchmark tracks what’s working – and what’s not – for today’s email marketers and top performers. For even more email marketing findings and best practices, watch my American Marketing Association webinar , where I drill into some of the coolest findings from this innovative benchmark. More findings.
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
JANUARY 8, 2014 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] The 2014 Digital Marketing Ecosystem
For maybe the first time in history, there is a surplus of technology and strategy to help advance both sales and marketing of a business, while at the same time a lack of resources and understanding to utilize it to its fullest capacity. Closing the loop on marketing ROI becomes both easier and more complicated at the same time. How do they trigger a welcome email?
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect
When marketers embark on a formal lead nurturing strategy, opportunities for process improvement can arise in unexpected ways. That was the experience for iDirect , a leading provider of satellite IP communications based in Herndon, Virginia. All this presents real challenges for both demand generation and lead management.
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Buying software is easy. Fixing lead generation is hard.
B2B Lead Generation | Buying stuff is easy – fixing problems is hard. And every Friday we do a fun B2B marketing show called Laugh and Learn – teaching a key marketing lesson using wit and humor. SaaS marketing products like Marketo , Hubspot , Eloqua and the like are very, very easy to buy. Unfortunately, there’s no “Wonder Herb in B2B lead generation and marketing either. Want to hear what it’s really like to buy marketing automation? Remember, we need fewer and better leads for sales.). MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Marketo’s Greatest Blog Hits of 2011
by Jason Miller With 2011 now in the history books I thought it would be interesting to collect Marketo’s most popular blog posts from the past year and revisit them as a Greatest Hits collection. Instead I present to you the most popular Marketo blog posts from 2011 based on views and shares. The Cloud Must Go On – How to Catalyze a PR win into Revenue with Marketing – See how salesforce.com used social media as part of a multi-channel marketing campaign to turn a bad situation into success. How Does Lead Response Time Impact Sales? Cheers! MORE >>
WINDMILL NETWORKING | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Email Marketing Is Growing Up — Leaving “Batch and Blast” Behind
Recently, I had an interesting conversation with a VP of Marketing about converting emails into two-way conversations. We were reviewing my proposal for email nurture streams designed to move prospects from the top to the middle of the lead funnel. What required more thought on our part were the “engagement triggers” – incentives designed to turn one-way emails into trust-building conversations between the recipients and the staff. While they still care about list growth, they’re also eager to turn email marketing into relevant conversations. How about you? MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] 3 Reasons Qlikview is killing Microstrategy
recently met with Microstrategy and their marketing leadership expressed concerns about a new competitor, Qlikview. Microstrategy has an in-house developed CRM , (no compatibility with other applications), no marketing automation and no content marketing. Qlikview has savvy, aggressive marketing leadership. While they have new marketing leadership, not much seems to be happening there.Qlikview won the Marketo Revenue Performance Excellence Award for Global Revenue Performance Excellence. Qlikview is a modern marketing firm. Why is this happening? MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012 [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Reactivating Your Database – Key Steps to Getting Your Leads to Re-engage
by Maria Pergolino Marketers typically spend the largest chunk of their budgets on lead generation, in order to find potential customers. These names are often fast-tracked over to sales, and then tossed back to marketing if they are not yet ready to purchase. Marketing then continues the conversation with them via email marketing or lead nurturing– waiting for them to respond. Ultimately, this can lead to a recipient going cold. This is not to say that an engaged lead isn’t more likely to become a customer than one who isn’t. MORE >>
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Buying software is easy. Fixing lead generation is hard. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Help! I Need a Marketing Automation Vendor with Social Media Savvy WINDMILL NETWORKING | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Buying software is easy. Fixing Lead Generation is hard. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Drinking Our Own Champagne: How Marketo Uses its Event Marketing Software at Dreamforce MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Why You Should Include Phone Calls in Your Email Performance Metrics MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JANUARY 20, 2014
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Marketing Automation 101 MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] 6 Reports, Alerts & Strategies for Increasing Sales & Marketing Productivity FATHOM | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2014
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] B2B Lead Generation Blog: 7 Tips to Improve Sales Follow-up & Close More Leads B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2007
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] ‘More Social’: Part Two of Owning a Seat at the Revenue Table MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] How (and Why) to Do Lead Nurturing Right WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] ClickInsights: What ROI metric should B2B marketers use in this digital marketing era? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] 64 B2B Marketing Tools and Resources MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
- [Marketing Lead, Marketo] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009