| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
SEPTEMBER 18, 2008 [Linkedin] The Social Media Email Signature
email signatures: Twitter page, LinkedIn profile and blog link: these are the most popular social networking elements, used in about half of Web 2.0 email signature includes: Web Address www.knowledge-integrity.com Linkedin [link] AIM dataquality1 Business Intelligence Network Channel [link] DataFlux Community of Experts [link] Techtarget Ask The Expert [link] Dr. Richard D.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 8, 2008 [Linkedin] Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing"
Contact names are available free through LinkedIn or on a pay-or-play basis from Jigsaw. With the economy now officially in a recession (as if we didn't know that), marketers are under increasing pressure to do more with less. On the interactive marketing side, few marketers will get budget increases enabling them to drive more clicks. lead automation management vendors. Was that you?
DECEMBER 31, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 4
DECEMBER 9, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3
NOVEMBER 30, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Social Media, Cell Phones and Online Shopping: Is Big Brother Us?
NOVEMBER 18, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] How Trade Publications Can Capitalize on Content Marketing and Social Media
NOVEMBER 11, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Which is Better for Driving B2B Blog Traffic - Twitter or LinkedIn?
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications?
| || || |
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
NOVEMBER 18, 2009 [Linkedin] How Trade Publications Can Capitalize on Content Marketing and Social Media
Publishers no longer have a monopoly on content creation, but they can potentially create integrations with bloggers, Twitter feeds, YouTube videos, LinkedIn groups and other places where their industry is being discussed and provide a centralized portal for vendor, user and independently created material. Last week I asked the question: will content marketing kill trade publications ?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 31, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 4
by Dave Fleet In this short but useful post, Dave Fleet outlines the set of social media tools he finds most useful on a daily basis, such as Google Reader for keeping up with blogs, Twitter for real-time communications, Radian6 for social media monitoring, and LinkedIn for social networking. But what metrics are really most appropriate for social media measurement? Social Tagging
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 9, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3
While most of the sites on the list are hardly surprising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), there are a few unexpected results, like Tagged at #6 and Yuku at #16. While most marketers have now embraced social media for monitoring and participating in brand conversations, questions still abound. Sure, online video is hot, but how you optimize video assets? Social Tagging
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
NOVEMBER 30, 2009 [Linkedin] Social Media, Cell Phones and Online Shopping: Is Big Brother Us?
There's no need to follow everyone on Twitter, friend everyone on Facebook or connect with everyone on LinkedIn who reaches out to you. Is Big Brother watching you? Books like George Orwell's classic 1984 and films such as Minority Report and Eagle Eye present a nightmarish vision of an omniscient government watching our every move. Facebook can even get a person killed. Never Twitter drunk.
| || || || |
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009 [Linkedin] Which is Better for Driving B2B Blog Traffic - Twitter or LinkedIn?
I recently did a little test to determine whether Twitter or LinkedIn was more effective at driving traffic to a few specific posts on this blog. Various posts were promoted on Twitter (with retweeting encouraged) and to three relevant and popular LinkedIn Groups focused on social media, PR and b2b lead generation. For a minimally retweeted post, Twitter drove about twice the traffic of LinkedIn. For a heavily retweeted post ( Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications? ), Twitter provided six times the traffic of the LinkedIn groups. The results? Social Taggin MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009 [Linkedin] Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications?
Today, there are far more options: specific segments can be reached through SEO, SEM, industry-specific blogs, LinkedIn groups, Twitter and other venues. Content marketing is all the rage. Check out Joe Pulizzi's Junta42 blog , pick up a copy of Ardath Albee's wonderful new book eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale (which builds upon the foundation laid by David Meerman Scott and others), follow @Mike_Stelzner on Twitter—it's everywhere. Even in the early days of online, trade publication websites and their newsletters were essential media. Audience. Authority and independence. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 2
How can you maximize the business value of tools like LinkedIn and Twitter? 11 Reasons You Can’t Ignore Social Media in 2009 by Digital Labz Social media now has wide adoption as a marketing and PR tool, but for those still reluctant to use tools like blogs, video, LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing, Eric Brantner offers almost a dozen reasons to get started, such as "social media is gaining trust," it's fast, it's passionate, and it's free (at least the tools are for the most part). tools (delicious, Feedburner, LinkedIn et al.), practices, blogs and more. Social Tagging MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Blogging for Business, Part 3
even have our website on my vehicle," and Mark Alves : " Participate in Yahoo Answers and LinkedIn Answers where you can demonstrate your expertise, get associated with relevant keywords and put your URL out there." How can generate more targeted traffic to your blog? What techniques will help you write more compelling posts? Which "rules" should every blogger know and follow? Find the answers to these questions and others here in WebMarketCentral's final list of the best posts on business blogging from the last year. about your organization? If you can't, give it up" and "Learn grammar. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009 [Linkedin] Social Media ROI vs. RONI
Publishing this content in a blog, podcast, video or online slideshow and promoting it through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg and other tools enables you to show the world how smart and helpful your people are, rather than trying to convince them through paid (and often ignored) media. Understandably, as businesses begin to invest more marketing/PR dollars into social media, there is great concern over the ROI of these activities. No company, big or small, can afford to spend scarce funds inefficiently, particularly in the current economic environment. Simple, right? Balderdash. MORE >>
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Cool Web Tools, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- [Linkedin] Social Media Ostriches WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009
- [Linkedin] Social Media - Expertise Without Experience? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2009
- [Linkedin] High Points on the Social Media Landscape WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
- [Linkedin] The 4 C's of Social Media WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- [Linkedin] What's Next for B2B Social Media? FYIndOut Now WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Interactive PR, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009
- [Linkedin] Five Resources for Job Hunting Online WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2009
- [Linkedin] Don't They Know Who You Are? Why Reputation Management is Critical WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- [Linkedin] Why Marketers Should Act Like 3-Year Olds WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2008
- [Linkedin] Looking Back at 300: Top 10 Posts WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- [Linkedin] Twitter Twaddle, Part 1: What Twitter Is and Why It's Cool WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2008
- [Linkedin] Social Networking may not be All That WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2006
- [Linkedin] Social Networking - On Second Thought. WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2006
- [Linkedin] Web 2.0 Social Tagging Sites, Part 3: Special-Purpose Sites WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2007
- [Linkedin] 4 Ways to Use Social Networking for B2B PR WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2007
- [Linkedin] Social Media Now Top Information Source for B2B IT Buyers WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2007
- [Linkedin] The Coming Consolidation in Social Networking WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2008
- [Linkedin] Which Social Networking Sites Really Drive Business Traffic? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- [Linkedin] The 5 Best Social Media Sites for Small Businesses WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, APRIL 15, 2008
- [Linkedin] Two More "Google Killers" Take Aim: Viewzi and Site605 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2008
- [Linkedin] Vyatta - Extremely Creative B2B Marketing WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, AUGUST 28, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Social Media Optimization, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2008
- [Linkedin] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Website Design, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
- [Linkedin] LinkedIn B2B Surveys - Will They be Social? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Social Media Optimization, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.