| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
NOVEMBER 18, 2009 [Linkedin] How Trade Publications Can Capitalize on Content Marketing and Social Media
Publishers no longer have a monopoly on content creation, but they can potentially create integrations with bloggers, Twitter feeds, YouTube videos, LinkedIn groups and other places where their industry is being discussed and provide a centralized portal for vendor, user and independently created material. Last week I asked the question: will content marketing kill trade publications ?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 31, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 4
by Dave Fleet In this short but useful post, Dave Fleet outlines the set of social media tools he finds most useful on a daily basis, such as Google Reader for keeping up with blogs, Twitter for real-time communications, Radian6 for social media monitoring, and LinkedIn for social networking. But what metrics are really most appropriate for social media measurement? Social Tagging
DECEMBER 31, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 4
DECEMBER 9, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3
NOVEMBER 30, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Social Media, Cell Phones and Online Shopping: Is Big Brother Us?
NOVEMBER 18, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] How Trade Publications Can Capitalize on Content Marketing and Social Media
NOVEMBER 11, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Which is Better for Driving B2B Blog Traffic - Twitter or LinkedIn?
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
[Linkedin] Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
MARCH 4, 2009 [Linkedin] The 4 C's of Social Media
These can take the form of interaction on a social sharing site like Searchles , blog comments, Twitter replies, LinkedIn messages, writing on a Facebook wall, or other means of online dialog. Social media is a bit like art—most of us are pretty sure we know what it is, but articulating a common definition can be challenging. Flickr or YouTube ), a wiki, a forum, a Squidoo lens, wherever.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
JANUARY 28, 2009 [Linkedin] What's Next for B2B Social Media? FYIndOut Now
In addition, FYIndOut lets each vendor know who else is getting the lead (so vendors can position themselves accordingly when they contact the buyer) and provides LinkedIn information from the buying company (so the vendor can check for connections there). How can b2b firms approach social media more strategically? Vendors have products and services designed to solve those problems.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
NOVEMBER 5, 2008 [Linkedin] Twitter Twaddle, Part 1: What Twitter Is and Why It's Cool
sites fall into one of a few increasingly well-defined categories, such as social bookmarking (Digg, del.icio.us, Searchles), social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook) or file sharing (YouTube, Flickr, podOmatic ). Most Web 2.0 Twitter, however, stands alone. Okay, there's also Pownce , but Twitter is better.) Twitter can be difficult to explain to those unfamiliar with it. variety. sites.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
OCTOBER 24, 2008 [Linkedin] LinkedIn B2B Surveys - Will They be Social?
Essentially, companies that want to conduct market research among difficult-to-reach B2B and IT decision makers will now be able to slice and dice profiles of LinkedIn's large member base to reach groups with very specific attributes. So.any company can spend some money on gift cards and use the new LinkedIn offering to collect market research data.
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009 [Linkedin] Which is Better for Driving B2B Blog Traffic - Twitter or LinkedIn?
I recently did a little test to determine whether Twitter or LinkedIn was more effective at driving traffic to a few specific posts on this blog. Various posts were promoted on Twitter (with retweeting encouraged) and to three relevant and popular LinkedIn Groups focused on social media, PR and b2b lead generation. For a minimally retweeted post, Twitter drove about twice the traffic of LinkedIn. For a heavily retweeted post ( Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications? ), Twitter provided six times the traffic of the LinkedIn groups. The results? Social Taggin MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 2
How can you maximize the business value of tools like LinkedIn and Twitter? 11 Reasons You Can’t Ignore Social Media in 2009 by Digital Labz Social media now has wide adoption as a marketing and PR tool, but for those still reluctant to use tools like blogs, video, LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing, Eric Brantner offers almost a dozen reasons to get started, such as "social media is gaining trust," it's fast, it's passionate, and it's free (at least the tools are for the most part). tools (delicious, Feedburner, LinkedIn et al.), practices, blogs and more. Social Tagging MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009 [Linkedin] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3
While most of the sites on the list are hardly surprising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), there are a few unexpected results, like Tagged at #6 and Yuku at #16. While most marketers have now embraced social media for monitoring and participating in brand conversations, questions still abound. Sure, online video is hot, but how you optimize video assets? How are b2b buyers actually using social media in their research and buying decisions? What's the best method for approaching social media marketing? Which sites are most important to participate in? Social Tagging MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009 [Linkedin] Social Media, Cell Phones and Online Shopping: Is Big Brother Us?
There's no need to follow everyone on Twitter, friend everyone on Facebook or connect with everyone on LinkedIn who reaches out to you. Is Big Brother watching you? Books like George Orwell's classic 1984 and films such as Minority Report and Eagle Eye present a nightmarish vision of an omniscient government watching our every move. The reality is far different story, paranoia about the Patriot Act notwithstanding. As recently as 2004, FBI agents still used laptops with Intel 286 processors. Social Media: This is a treasure trove of information for any Big Brother-ish entity. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009 [Linkedin] Will Content Marketing Kill Trade Publications?
Today, there are far more options: specific segments can be reached through SEO, SEM, industry-specific blogs, LinkedIn groups, Twitter and other venues. Content marketing is all the rage. Check out Joe Pulizzi's Junta42 blog , pick up a copy of Ardath Albee's wonderful new book eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale (which builds upon the foundation laid by David Meerman Scott and others), follow @Mike_Stelzner on Twitter—it's everywhere. Even in the early days of online, trade publication websites and their newsletters were essential media. Audience. Authority and independence. MORE >>
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Blogging for Business, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- [Linkedin] Social Media Ostriches WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009
- [Linkedin] Social Media - Expertise Without Experience? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Cool Web Tools, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Interactive PR, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2009
- [Linkedin] Don't They Know Who You Are? Why Reputation Management is Critical WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- [Linkedin] Five Resources for Job Hunting Online WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2009
- [Linkedin] Vyatta - Extremely Creative B2B Marketing WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, AUGUST 28, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Social Media Optimization, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2008
- [Linkedin] The Social Media Email Signature WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2008
- [Linkedin] Looking Back at 300: Top 10 Posts WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- [Linkedin] Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing" WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2008
- [Linkedin] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Website Design, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
- [Linkedin] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Social Media Optimization, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2008
- [Linkedin] Two More "Google Killers" Take Aim: Viewzi and Site605 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2008
- [Linkedin] Which Social Networking Sites Really Drive Business Traffic? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- [Linkedin] The 5 Best Social Media Sites for Small Businesses WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, APRIL 15, 2008
- [Linkedin] The Coming Consolidation in Social Networking WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2008
- [Linkedin] 4 Ways to Use Social Networking for B2B PR WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2007
- [Linkedin] Social Media Now Top Information Source for B2B IT Buyers WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2007
- [Linkedin] Social Media ROI vs. RONI WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- [Linkedin] High Points on the Social Media Landscape WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
- [Linkedin] Why Marketers Should Act Like 3-Year Olds WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2008
- [Linkedin] Web 2.0 Social Tagging Sites, Part 3: Special-Purpose Sites WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2007
- [Linkedin] Social Networking may not be All That WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2006
- [Linkedin] Social Networking - On Second Thought. WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2006