| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 [Linkedin] Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
They prefer LinkedIn, a professional network that's all about getting business done. Facebook has about as much in common with LinkedIn as a Hawaiian shirt does with a three-piece suit. LinkedIn is nine-to-five and Facebook is after-hours. Facebook's audience also skews much more heavily toward women: 62% vs. 45% for LinkedIn. Here are five tips. Take advantage of FBML.
| | VIEWPOINT
DECEMBER 3, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Dave Stein: Hire the Right Salespeople
But if you’re a rep who sells heavy machinery, spending a lot of time on Twitter and LinkedIn probably isn’t an effective and efficient use of your time, Dave said. 'More than one in five salespeople don’t have the qualities to succeed in the field. which assists sales trainers in selecting the appropriate providers. Consolidation is Going to Continue. Many Salespeople Are Not Qualified.
DECEMBER 3, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] PowerViews with Dave Stein: Hire the Right Salespeople
OCTOBER 31, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up?
OCTOBER 29, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On?
OCTOBER 24, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
OCTOBER 1, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Linkedin] PowerViews with Chris Snell: Suit Up, Stand Up, Sign Up: A Sales Mantra
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 14, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Koka Sexton: How to Leverage Social Media
That’s quickly changing, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Koka Sexton, LinkedIn’s senior manager of social marketing. Click to start video at this point —Koka told me that when he first signed up for LinkedIn, social selling didn’t even have a name. But in sales, you’re out in the cold if you don’t have a browser open to LinkedIn. LinkedIn is more buttoned up.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 24, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
'A lot of people don’t know how to use LinkedIn. In a business-to-business world, the main connectors are on LinkedIn, but many people are underutilizing this social media platform, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Jill Rowley, aka the Eloqueen. Click to start video at this point — Too many people don’t fully utilize LinkedIn. LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jillrowley.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 1, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
'Social selling is all about nurturing, because every time you come into contact with a prospect—via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some other social media — you have to nurture the relationship. LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ardathalbee. It doesn’t develop naturally; it takes work. Once you have established a relationship with a client, you must maintain the relationship. Stay Tuned.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 14, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Michael Brenner: The Battle for Customer Attention
LinkedIn leads the way as a social marketing platform for business, offering many ways to connect. 'My guest today is Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP and Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site. At SAP, Michael’s challenge is to transform social business and content marketing to reduce cost-per-acquisition of new customers. Stay Tuned
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Lori Richardson: Small Sales Improvements Make a Profound Impact
The next PowerViews will be with Koka Sexton of LinkedIn. 'Joining me today is Lori Richardson, Founder and CEO of Score More Sales. Lori is a thought leader on the sales growth front and works with technology brands worldwide. She has worked with known companies such as Apple, IBM, and Siemens and has become a well-known sales leader. Below, you can read highlights from our discussion or use the links to start the video from different parts of the conversation. Lori''s Motto - Make Small Daily Improvements. Do Your Soft Skills Need Improvement? Filter Through the Noise and Stay Focused. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps
When prospects post about their passions and their activities on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, savvy sales people can learn how to shape compelling conversations that don’t resemble traditional sales calls. Joining me today is Josiane Feigon, President of TeleSmart. TeleSmart is a leader in providing inside sales coaching and consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. As publisher of TeleSmart’s “Trend Report,” Josiane has spent most of the last decade tracking the biggest challenges that sales leaders face each year. Millennial Talent 2.0 is Here to Stay. Passion. They’re social. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013 [Linkedin] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
Fourteen responders listed twenty total social media tools: I was surprised that only nine listed LinkedIn (though Jonathan Farrington listed it on the top, middle and bottom of his list of three—I only counted it once). My social media tools are Triberr, Buffer and HootSuite.” ( Michael Brenner, SAP — interesting that neither LinkedIn or Twitter made his list ). My list: LinkedIn, Blogs, Google. use LinkedIn all day every day and agree with Tony Zambito , it''s a great "place to establish connections with like-minded professionals." Still my favorite!”. Thanks alu MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Jamie Turner: Mobile Marketing Leads the Way
Click to start video at this point — Social media and mobile markets are more than just ways of boosting one''s reach within LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, there are real robust tools for utilizing and analyzing these marketing channels, Jamie expressed. 'I''m pleased to have as my guest today Jamie Turner, CEO and Founder of The 60 Second Marketer, an organization that provides tools, tips and tutorials on the newest techniques in marketing. Jamie was recently profiled in Advertising and Promotion , the world''s best-selling college-level marketing textbook. Mobile Marketing Boom. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JULY 30, 2013 [Linkedin] PowerViews with Peter Bourke: Sell Less, Win More
The next PowerViews will be with Koka Sexton of LinkedIn. 'Sell less, win more. Don’t even try to start selling—and you’ll win more commitments. Sure, this smacks of contrarianism, but Peter Bourke has proven that these iconoclastic approaches work. Peter, senior principal and vice president at The Complex Sale, a premier sales and methodology company, spoke with me about the wild success of his outside-the-box thinking. Below are some choice takeaways from the full interview, which can be viewed in its entirety below. Unselling: The Less You Sell, the More You Win. Probably. Stay Tuned. MORE >>
- [Linkedin] 10 Inside Sales Predictions for 2011 VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011
- [Linkedin] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Advantages of LinkedIn in B2B Marketing VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- [Linkedin] Why Engagement Will Not Generate Leads (and what to do about it) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012
- [Linkedin] Should Marketing Be Held to the Same Quota Standards as Sales? VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- [Linkedin] Good Reads for B2B Sales - Buyer's Need Early-Stage Sales Involvement VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2013
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Tony Zambito: Buyer Predictability VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Linkedin] Is It Really B2B, Or Something Different All Together? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- [Linkedin] 3 Things We've Learned After Years of LinkedIn Group Spam (and what to do now) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Linkedin] Top Three Takeaways from Sales 2.0 – San Francisco #S20C VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- [Linkedin] Is Lead Generation Slipping Away From Marketing? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [Linkedin] Suit Up, Stand Up, Sign Up: A Sales Mantra VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
- [Linkedin] Culture Always Wins: Closing the Cross-Cultural Sale VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2013
- [Linkedin] How to Make Social Sell: From Thought Leader to Thought Provoker VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Linkedin] Successful Content Marketing Plans Do 1 Thing Really Well VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- [Linkedin] Good Reads for B2B Sales - Are You Drowning in Sales Quota? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2013
- [Linkedin] The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Linkedin] A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- [Linkedin] Best of PowerViews: Exciting Future for Inside Sales Experts VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2013
- [Linkedin] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2013
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Linkedin] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Protect Your Online Reputation VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013
- [Linkedin] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - More CMO/CIO Alliance VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2013
- [Linkedin] KISS for Sales VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- [Linkedin] Takeaways from BtoB's NetMarketing Breakfast in Boston VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- [Linkedin] Sales 2.0 2013 Conference - My Featured Tweets #S20C VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013
- [Linkedin] What I learned at Dreamforce 2011 VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- [Linkedin] PowerViews with Chris Snell: Suit Up, Stand Up, Sign Up: A Sales Mantra VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.