| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 [Leads] Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
Mark, as you may know, is CEO of Lawrence Ragan Communications and one of the leading figures in the public relations industry. For more than 30 years, the company has been the leading publisher of corporate communications, public relations, and leadership development newsletters and information to the industry. If you’re on Twitter you probably already know and follow @MarkRaganCEO.
| | B2B VOICES
FEBRUARY 10, 2012 [Leads] Other Voices: Julie Meredith, Radian6
Having a clear understanding of your industry and what is trending within it, you will have the tools to generate leads. Julie Meredith is a Community Engagement Specialist at Radian6 with a focus on social strategy as it relates to financial services. had a chance to engage in a Q&A with her on the topic of measurement in B2B and financial services. Slowly.
NOVEMBER 26, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] LinkedIn Showcase Pages Put More Focus on Customers
OCTOBER 3, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] What Does Twitter’s IPO Mean for B2B Communicators?
AUGUST 20, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] What Are Your Future B2B Digital Media Plans?
JULY 16, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] When Dealing with Big Data Ask the Right Questions
APRIL 15, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs
MARCH 11, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Leads] SXSW: When Creative Content Projects Go Awry
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 6, 2011 [Leads] Is Motivation the Key to Success?
Communicators will not be able to lead others through changing times and situations if they cannot learn to earn trust and be trusted. What drives success in our profession? Source: Winnod. This has been on my mind lately because as I’ve talked with so many different people the topic has been raised. How does one become successful in corporate communications? What skills does one need?
| | B2B VOICES
JULY 16, 2013 [Leads] When Dealing with Big Data Ask the Right Questions
Here are a few questions that you should be asking that can lead to better discussions about your data: Where did the data come from? 'It’s impossible to not talk about data these days. In fact, when I speak at conferences or talk with other communicators the questions and discussions often turn to metrics, analytics, data and evaluation. And one of the biggest pieces of news.
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 21, 2011 [Leads] Relaunching an Online Newsroom
As part of the relaunch, one of the very first things we did was a tremendous amount of research benchmarking our media room content and design not only against our competition, but also against some of the world’s leading brands such as Toyota and Cisco. In 2006 I took a leap of faith and decided it was time to outsource a key part of our website — the media room. Banner Updates.
| | B2B VOICES
AUGUST 20, 2013 [Leads] What Are Your Future B2B Digital Media Plans?
Just make sure it’s your brand leading the way and not your competition. 'What’s in your B2B future? If you missed it, in June PwC published a report about where the digital media market is going (Entertainment and Media Outlook: 2013-2017) and how companies should think about responding. Here are some key takeaways from the report and what B2B companies should think about.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012 [Leads] It’s Time for B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads
Rather, it tries to open the lock box to social media lead generation. Bigger reach is needed to generate word-of-mouth and leads online. This ignores the benefits that social media brings to search, and the ability to leverage and share the knowledge and expertise imbedded in B2B companies to build and nurture relationships required for lead generation. . Aaron: Why the intense focus on lead generation in the book? Kipp: Lead generation is the genesis of B2B success. Marketing must generate leads and revenue to survive. Cohen. recommend it. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011 [Leads] Finextra Review — The Growth of Social Media in Financial Services
For a look at some of the leading brands at what they are doing in social media I found the Social Brands 100 study helpful. Usually we’ve seen strong individuals take the lead at companies and they come from a variety of backgrounds. Last week I had a great opportunity to speak on a panel and also moderate a panel at the 2011 Social Media Days London hosted by Finextra at Thomson Reuters. The event’s next stop is New York on May 18. was surprised to hear so many people ask about how social media is driving B2B sales. social media team? Corporate communications? MORE >>
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2012 [Leads] Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media
Unlike many of the leading B2C brands that can leverage social among millions of consumers quickly, we need to build awareness by integrating our programs, focusing on really good content, taking calculated risks with what we say and having a long-view approach. A little more than five years ago we started our efforts in social media on an obscure website called Facebook. It was a step into uncharted waters at the time, but there was something about directly connecting with customers in real-time and getting instant feedback that felt right. Have a plan. Content does matter. Measure. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012 [Leads] Other Voices: A Discussion with Michael Pranikoff of PR Newswire on B2B Digital Communications
Sometimes, they can spend less time worrying about likes and fans and spend more time in creating content that is really going to lead to a greater and deeper engagement and opportunity than a lot of B2C companies can. I’m not a naysayer and I do think these channels can be successful for some, but I don’t believe that most B2B companies are going to find these channels to be very successful channels in leading to business. Since then, he and I have remained in close contact and he is one of my main resources for digital thought leadership. A: This is a great question. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012 [Leads] Do Most Online Communities Fail?
good mix of content is challenging but will make you more trustworthy; it also can spark conversations around the topic of choice and should lead you to develop more of your own content. This is an interesting question. Fortune magazine seems to think they are failing. But the answer is never as easy as the question. For instance, if you build a community targeting CFOs from the Fortune 100 companies what would determine your success? Would it be 100 percent participation? Probably not since we know most people watch and listen online and getting 100 percent is unrealistic. MORE >>
- [Leads] World-Class Social Practices for B2B Companies B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
- [Leads] Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [Leads] Trendsetting: Are You Ready for These Five Trends? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- [Leads] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- [Leads] Are Newspapers Fading? And What Can B2B Communicators Do About it? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- [Leads] Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- [Leads] SEO or social search: What’s a B2B communicator to do? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- [Leads] What Does Twitter’s IPO Mean for B2B Communicators? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2013
- [Leads] Social Business? I Have Just the Award for You B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- [Leads] There’s No Such Thing as B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Leads] Biz Tech Is Back B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
- [Leads] B2B Companies Discovering the Value of an Intangible Asset B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011
- [Leads] Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- [Leads] A Brave B2B Social Media Book B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- [Leads] BMA Report: Social Media and B2B are Peanut Butter and Chocolate B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
- [Leads] Digital on the Rise in B2B, But Audience Engagement Lags B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- [Leads] Tuning Into Talk About Your Industry Can Pay Off for Your Brand B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- [Leads] Book Review: Empowered Is More Than Empty Words B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- [Leads] Where Does Facebook Fit in Your B2B Communications Plan? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Leads] Defining the Social Enterprise B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- [Leads] Live from Minnesota Blogger Conference B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
- [Leads] How to Share a Great Story B2B VOICES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- [Leads] Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- [Leads] In Search of Great ‘Future of Work’ Stories B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Leads] The Evolving Role of Public Relations B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012
- [Leads] A Busy Week in London B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [Leads] Search Marketers Pack ‘Em In at BMA Gathering B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- [Leads] SXSW: When Creative Content Projects Go Awry B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- [Leads] LinkedIn Showcase Pages Put More Focus on Customers B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2013
- [Leads] Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.