| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
Mark, as you may know, is CEO of Lawrence Ragan Communications and one of the leading figures in the public relations industry. For more than 30 years, the company has been the leading publisher of corporate communications, public relations, and leadership development newsletters and information to the industry. If you’re on Twitter you probably already know and follow @MarkRaganCEO.
| | B2B VOICES
FEBRUARY 10, 2012 Other Voices: Julie Meredith, Radian6
Having a clear understanding of your industry and what is trending within it, you will have the tools to generate leads. Julie Meredith is a Community Engagement Specialist at Radian6 with a focus on social strategy as it relates to financial services. had a chance to engage in a Q&A with her on the topic of measurement in B2B and financial services. Slowly.
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 21, 2011 Relaunching an Online Newsroom
As part of the relaunch, one of the very first things we did was a tremendous amount of research benchmarking our media room content and design not only against our competition, but also against some of the world’s leading brands such as Toyota and Cisco. In 2006 I took a leap of faith and decided it was time to outsource a key part of our website — the media room. Banner Updates.
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 6, 2011 Is Motivation the Key to Success?
Communicators will not be able to lead others through changing times and situations if they cannot learn to earn trust and be trusted. What drives success in our profession? Source: Winnod. This has been on my mind lately because as I’ve talked with so many different people the topic has been raised. How does one become successful in corporate communications? What skills does one need?
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 23, 2012 It’s Time for B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads
Rather, it tries to open the lock box to social media lead generation. Bigger reach is needed to generate word-of-mouth and leads online. This ignores the benefits that social media brings to search, and the ability to leverage and share the knowledge and expertise imbedded in B2B companies to build and nurture relationships required for lead generation. . Cohen. recommend it.
| | B2B VOICES
OCTOBER 22, 2012 Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media
Unlike many of the leading B2C brands that can leverage social among millions of consumers quickly, we need to build awareness by integrating our programs, focusing on really good content, taking calculated risks with what we say and having a long-view approach. A little more than five years ago we started our efforts in social media on an obscure website called Facebook. Have a plan.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES Other Voices: A Discussion with Michael Pranikoff of PR Newswire on B2B Digital Communications
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012
Sometimes, they can spend less time worrying about likes and fans and spend more time in creating content that is really going to lead
to a greater and deeper engagement and opportunity than a lot of B2C companies can. I’m not a naysayer and I do think these channels can be successful for some, but I don’t believe that most B2B companies are going to find these channels to be very successful channels in leading
to business. Since then, he and I have remained in close contact and he is one of my main resources for digital thought leadership. A: This is a great question. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Finextra Review — The Growth of Social Media in Financial Services
| MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
For a look at some of the leading
brands at what they are doing in social media I found the Social Brands 100 study helpful. Usually we’ve seen strong individuals take the lead
at companies and they come from a variety of backgrounds. Last week I had a great opportunity to speak on a panel and also moderate a panel at the 2011 Social Media Days London hosted by Finextra at Thomson Reuters. The event’s next stop is New York on May 18. was surprised to hear so many people ask about how social media is driving B2B sales. social media team? Corporate communications? MORE >>
B2B VOICES Do Most Online Communities Fail?
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
good mix of content is challenging but will make you more trustworthy; it also can spark conversations around the topic of choice and should lead
you to develop more of your own content. This is an interesting question. Fortune magazine seems to think they are failing. But the answer is never as easy as the question. For instance, if you build a community targeting CFOs from the Fortune 100 companies what would determine your success? Would it be 100 percent participation? Probably not since we know most people watch and listen online and getting 100 percent is unrealistic. MORE >>
B2B VOICES World-Class Social Practices for B2B Companies
| SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
After that trade show, you don’t treat every lead
the same. One of the themes of my writing about social business in 2011 has been that it is time to move beyond experimenting (though don’t STOP experimenting) to pursue social business endeavors that are meant to drive real business value. You can imagine what that means for 2012. It means if you are not doing this by now, you are probably falling behind your competitors. So it’s worth keeping an eye out for what those competitors are doing, especially the best ones. Do we need a corporate blog? Or Twitter? MORE >>
B2B VOICES Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
A former client who is a corporate communications manager of a leading
flexible packaging company gave me some great insight on how he employs video for social media marketing. By Leyla Arsan , Lotus Marketing Services. As a small business owner who utilizes Social Media for her own marketing efforts, I often think of how I can better assist my B2B clients more effectively manage their social media efforts. I start by clarifying what social media means to me; social media is not just Facebook & Twitter, those are just two components. Flickr. YouTube. They ended up pulling the video. MORE >>
- Are Newspapers Fading? And What Can B2B Communicators Do About it? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- Trendsetting: Are You Ready for These Five Trends? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- SEO or social search: What’s a B2B communicator to do? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- Social Business? I Have Just the Award for You B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- There’s No Such Thing as B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Biz Tech Is Back B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
- B2B Companies Discovering the Value of an Intangible Asset B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011
- Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- BMA Report: Social Media and B2B are Peanut Butter and Chocolate B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
- A Brave B2B Social Media Book B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- Tuning Into Talk About Your Industry Can Pay Off for Your Brand B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- Digital on the Rise in B2B, But Audience Engagement Lags B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- Book Review: Empowered Is More Than Empty Words B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- Where Does Facebook Fit in Your B2B Communications Plan? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- Defining the Social Enterprise B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- How to Share a Great Story B2B VOICES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Live from Minnesota Blogger Conference B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- In Search of Great ‘Future of Work’ Stories B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- The Evolving Role of Public Relations B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012
- A Busy Week in London B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- Search Marketers Pack ‘Em In at BMA Gathering B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- SXSW: When Creative Content Projects Go Awry B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.