| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LOOPFUSE
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 4 Lead Assignment Tips for Salesforce.com + LoopFuse
If you have an abundance of leads from your inbound marketing system, then qualification becomes a challenge. Your Loopfuse system should be set up for positioning your sales team to qualify and convert leads based on various criteria which are part of your Lead records. Within Loopfuse, your data is synced and exported on a schedule. Lead scoring for readiness.
| | LOOPFUSE
APRIL 20, 2012 A simple lead nurturing example for every business
Looking for lead nurturing examples? One of the most beneficial things you can add to your sales process is an email lead nurturing campaign to engage with prospects through the middle of the funnel. This is also the time it is easiest for them to forget about you or for you to forget about them because of broken sales and lead nurturing processes.
| || || |
| | LOOPFUSE
MARCH 13, 2012 3 Tips On Getting Started with Lead Nurturing Emails
One of the places you will see the biggest impact from stepping up to a marketing automation approach is putting together a thoughtful and buyer-centric email lead nurturing program. This is not about sending emails every few days leading to frustrated buyers, potentially negative brand impact, and disappointing open/click performance. That is doing lead nurturing wrong.
| | LOOPFUSE
AUGUST 10, 2012 Replay of email lead nurturing training session [Video]
We had a great session yesterday covering a quick product overview and then a deep dive into email lead nurturing. We showed a pretty simple email drip campaign and then proceeded to a more advanced LoopFuse + Salesforce.com nurture flow driven by where a prospect is in the sales cycle. Want to get started with email lead nurturing? Enjoy!
| | LOOPFUSE
AUGUST 23, 2012 How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 1
Customers that use LoopFuse for marketing automation are always looking for better ways to get more out of the system. Even with those sources available, however, there are still plenty of times when people want an actual example of how LoopFuse, Salesforce.com, and their website work together. That program then posts the relative information to LoopFuse as a form capture.
| | LOOPFUSE
AUGUST 6, 2012 Are you getting gold medal results from your email lead nurturing efforts?
We’ve been enjoying watching all the events here at LoopFuse and it got us to thinking about being a world class performer in things other than swimming or gymnastics. We decided to take a look at our own email lead nurturing programs and share how some of them have been performing over the past 30 days or so. Want to get started with email lead nurturing?
| || || || |
LOOPFUSE Identified uses LoopFuse with Salesforce.com to prioritize and score leads [video]
| THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
We recently shared the outstanding results that Identified achieved by deploying LoopFuse
in their fast growing company. Doubling revenues month over month is awesome and Product Marketing Director Jen Picard shares why they went looking for a marketing automation solution, how they ended up choosing LoopFuse
, and some insight on how to approach prioritizing leads
and setting up lead nurturing
email programs with LoopFuse
We would love you to try out LoopFuse
here. To find out exactly what LoopFuse
does, click here. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Setting Up a Simple Email Drip Campaign [How To]
| TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
One email lead nurturing
example we recommend to every company that is focused on getting people to sign up or register on their website is the simple Email Drip Campaign. We previously covered a Simple Lead Nurturing
Example for Every Business and this post shows you how to implement it in LoopFuse
. Create a lead
flow and name it. simple, straightforward Drip Campaign lead
flow. Richard Murdock ( @shinyranger ) is the Senior Manager of Customer Support at LoopFuse
. We would love you to try out LoopFuse
here. Step 2. Step 3. Step 4. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE The 2 Keys to Lead Nurture Messaging
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
The 2 Keys to Lead Nurture
Messaging: 1. When you talk about lead nurture
, most marketers tend to think in terms of sending useful, relevant content to your users and fans, or personalized, helpful “check-in” notes from customer service and sales reps. I’d like to spend some time looking at different types of lead nurture
and transactional messages from 3 diverse companies. Nurture
, not sales. This is a true lead nurturing
email. We would love you to try out LoopFuse
here. Interested in doing a guest post? MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Looking forward: LoopFuse OneView v3.28 « Loopfuse Marketing.
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
Looking forward: LoopFuse
OneView v3.28 October 25th, 2010 by Roy Russo This coming weekend (Oct 30th), we will be releasing LoopFuse
OneView v3.28. Social Monitoring Leveraging our technology partnership with Collecta , a social monitoring service, LoopFuse
OneView introduces marketers to real-time monitoring of social conversations and mentions across the web. Seamlessly pulls mentions from Twitter
, Facebook, websites, and blogs. Looking forward to gaining access to see how it will help my clients and prospects in their Lead Nurture
and Sales activity. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE A Little Lead Flow Love: Setting Up Your Lead Nurturing Email Program [How To]
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
Getting started with marketing automation is fairly simple on the surface: you set up some email campaigns, import your contact lists, and start sending them down lead
flows to people when they most benefit from the information. Recently we’ve had people ask for assistance on lead
flow structures more complex than the “send email campaign, wait 3 days, send follow up campaign” variety. ll try to give you some tips that will help you when thinking about the logic and flow of your more powerful lead
flow programs. We would love you to try out LoopFuse
here. MORE >>
- How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 2 LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- Tips on email marketing, a marketing automation blueprint, and examples of B2B lead nurturing top the list of most popular posts of 2011 LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011
- 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Connect the dots to get the big picture of your prospects LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- Turn your product into your marketing with LoopFuse Custom Events LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- Questions we want to be asked about marketing automation LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011
- The Most Popular Blog Posts of 2012 LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2012
- Small Batch Marketing - What Microbreweries Can Teach Us About Marketing Automation LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
- Secrets to Successful Marketing Automation [report] LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Top 37 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics August 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- What's in Your Wallet? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- Is Your Social Media Marketing Accountable? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- Yammer – keeps them coming back LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2009
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- CRM Effectiveness Improves with Experience - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 2006
- Welcome to the Revenue Revolution! - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.