| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
NOVEMBER 3, 2010 Can Lead Generation Become More than “Frosting and Cherries?”
recently called on a client and he described his vision of lead generation as “frosting and cherries.” His view is that the current state of lead generation is dead. Salespeople in the “Internet world” have relied on leads from marketing which are neither good nor productive. The Demise of Lead Generation. Steps to Improved Lead Generation.
| || || |
| || | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
MAY 22, 2012 Dialogue: A Perspective on Nurturing and Lead Management
So why are so many lead-generation efforts so one-sided? Once a purchase takes place, even if no “lead” was involved in the purchase, your brand’s attempt to maintain and enhance the dialogue can be very powerful. If you want to “nurture” my relationship with your brand and “lead” me to your brand’s solution, then have a meaningful dialogue with me. Charles Hartness.
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
JUNE 19, 2012 Frogs or Princes, Whom Are You Trying to Kiss?
Marketing Strategy Sales Enablement Lead Generation Marketing Data ROI Martha Bush sales and marketingAt this writing, wedding season is in full swing. Even Brangelina have finally announced their intentions to wed. Throngs of people will certainly herd to their wedding locale to catch a glimpse of the first kiss of the newlyweds. What’s that got to do with marketing and sales?
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
FEBRUARY 8, 2011 Lead Generation: Are You Using Marketing Analytics?
Most marketers today understand that lead generation is imperative and should be a key element of every sales and marketing organization. However, “leads” can come in all shapes and sizes. They come from traffic at a retail location, from a web visitor, from a direct marketing campaign, an event, mobile devices, and contact centers, among
| || || || |
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Five Engagement Strategies for Bank Marketers in 2012
| MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
Bring the best practice lead generation
process to your reps that leading
business-to-business organizations use by first understanding which of your small business customers are generating
the most productive relationships. SIGMA has been working with leading
banks since our start in 1985 to help them better engage with their customers and drive ROI. Customer Acquisition Customer Growth Customer Retention Financial Services Marketing Lead Generation
Bank Marketing Customer Attrition customer retention Financial Services Cross-Sell Martha Bush MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS There Is No Quick Fix. But Lead Generation Can Get You Off To The Races.
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
In a recent MarketingProfs “ Get to the Point , it was stated that in the rush to grow leads
, B2B marketers are often tempted to use “quick-fix lead
tactics, according to Jep Castelein in a post at the Connected Marketer blog. Instead, B2B pros should take a step back, breathe deeply and “look at the big picture to determine the best way to approach lead generation
. Make sure you get the right leads
. Set up a lead
-scoring profile, he suggests, to measure whether you’re attracting the right type of prospect. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Five Proven Ways to Improve Affinity Marketing Results
| THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012
Affinity Marketing Campaign Management Lead Generation
Marketing Data Management Marketing Strategy Marketing Technology Personalized Communication Response Analysis Sales Enablement Affinity Communications Collaboration Portals marketing metricsHaving worked with a number of clients that market through affinity partners, SIGMA has identified a number of marketing best practices that have dramatically improved affinity marketing results. Affinity marketers may identify improvement opportunities by examining these top-performing methodologies. Targeting the Right Affinity Partners. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS 10 Marketing Trends for 2011
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
Analytics CRM Campaign Management Customer Data Integration Lead Generation
Marketing Database Management Marketing Metrics and Reporting Marketing Strategy Marketing Technology Multi-Channel Marketing Personalized Communication Segmentation Social Media Web Analytics 2011 Marketing Trends Kenyon BluntKenyon Blunt. recently completed a new point-of-view for my firm which outlines how I think marketing will be changing in the next few years. It’s surprising how many times I’ve revised it in just a month, so my top 10 predictions for next year will probably change just as quickly. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Climb the B2B Prospecting Ladder for the Best Affinity Partners
| FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
As you look for new affinity partnerships you should consider a few issues before a smooth and effective lead generation
process can be set in place. Kenyon Blunt. Marketing by collaborating with member organizations is a proven and successful marketing channel, provided that you are working with the member organizations that will deliver customers that are profitable for your brand. Member groups provide a great diversity of consumers – some are a rich source of new customers, while others provide minimal return. Establish your affinity target criteria. Credit unions. Unions. MORE >>
- 5 Ideas and More to Improve B2B Marketing Strategy FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- Call Center Optimization Through Better Marketing Analytics FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Using Analytics to Drive Your Tweet Strategy FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
- The Social Media Bandwagon Has Become a Supersonic Jet. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Lead Nurturing: The Third Most Important Thing Salespeople Can Do Right FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011
- Cookie Cutter B2B Sales Methodologies Don’t Work. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- Understanding B2B Campaign Responses – Building a Methodology FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010
- The Secret Sauce for Successful Marketing Campaigns FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- How Complex Is Your Communications Landscape? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
- How does one analyze the success of their marketing? [INFOGRAPHIC] FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
- The Truth About B2B Email Campaigns. Contacts Verses Responses. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- Winning With Customers – B2B Playbook Review FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- Marketing on LinkedIn – Optimize, Analyze and Leverage Your Profile FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- 5 Steps to Identifying Your Best Affinity Organization Prospects. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- CMOs Need to Grow Up to Sit at the C-Level Table. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- A Great Lead Nurturing Process Can Lead Your Sales Team to The Holy Grail of Sales! FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- Lead Nurturing: Staying Front of Mind FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- 10 Trends for Financial Services Marketing FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013
- The missing ingredient in targeting your best prospects – their interest in you. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- A Great Lead Nurturing Process Can Lead Your Sales Team to Success FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2012
- Climb the B2B Prospecting Ladder for the Best Affinity Partners FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- The Truth About B2B Email Campaigns. Contacts Verses Responses. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Dialogue: A Perspective on Nurturing and Lead Management FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.