| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
JANUARY 6, 2012 [Landing Page, Marketo] How to Optimize Your Website’s Resource Library for Lead Generation
A well-designed resource library can be a key factor in converting Website visitors to measurable, actionable sales leads. Conversely, a poorly designed resource library is where old white papers go to die. At worst, resource centers can be tough to navigate and difficult to search, leaving visitors frustrated and only too happy to seek their information elsewhere.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 30, 2010 [Landing Page, Marketo] 5 Ways to Give Your B2B Marketing Strategy a Makeover
Whether through a Twitter poll, blog comments or a website poll, there are more vehicles than ever to enlist customer feedback regarding what your organization is doing well and where it could improve. Website and email analytics give a clear view into whether or not you are providing the information or solutions that customers need. When it comes to landing pages, test, test, test. Testing is key to creating relevant and optimized landing pages. Conduct A/B testing to determine the most effective version of the landing page. Asking.
DECEMBER 4, 2013 | SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES
[Landing Page, Marketo] 30 Seconds or Less: 10 Best Practices for Delivering an Efficient Buying Experience
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 | VIDYARD
[Landing Page, Marketo] From Awareness to Post-Sale: How to Use Video Throughout the Inbound Marketing Cycle
AUGUST 8, 2013 | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
[Landing Page, Marketo] 5 Ways to Increase Your Email Conversion Rates: Key Takeaways from the Marketo Jumpstart Tour
JULY 23, 2013 | WRITTENT
[Landing Page, Marketo] Blogging Metrics: How to Find and Apply Actionable Intelligence
JULY 10, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Landing Page, Marketo] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
JULY 9, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Landing Page, Marketo] What’s on Your Marketing Bucket List?
| || || |
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
DECEMBER 7, 2010 [Landing Page, Marketo] B2B Lead Generation without Lead Nurturing is Doomed to Fail
It is a fact of life that the bulk of your site visitors and/or conversions from landing pages are not ready to buy now. This is because of the prevalent trend of industrial buyers using online resources to go deeper and deeper into their buying cycle before engaging with your sales people. Additional research from Forrester , CSO Insights , Brian Carroll and Marketo demonstrates that lead nurturing does produce measurable results as follows: Reduced the number of marketing-generated leads ignored by sales to as low as 25%. Source: Marketing Sherpa/ KnowledgeStorm).
| | THE POINT
NOVEMBER 16, 2011 [Landing Page, Marketo] No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses.
Navicure uses Marketo and Salesforce.com to track marketing ROI.). Is the sidebar littered with the usual default widgets like categories and tag clouds, or are there links to downloadable material like white papers and Webinars, all gated behind landing pages? At first blush, that number is pretty startling, but on reflection, it really shouldn’t be too surprising. agree.
| | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
AUGUST 8, 2013 [Landing Page, Marketo] 5 Ways to Increase Your Email Conversion Rates: Key Takeaways from the Marketo Jumpstart Tour
'InsideView was a proud diamond sponsor of Marketo’s JumpStart Tour this summer, which concluded last week in Silicon Valley. Guest speakers included the following: Jon Miller, Co-Founder and VP of Marketing, Marketo. Michael Berger , Director, Product Marketing, Marketo. DJ Waldow, Email Marketing Consultant, Blogger, Author. the lucky winner in Silicon Valley!
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JUNE 12, 2009 [Landing Page, Marketo] Marketing Features in Salesforce Summer 09
This is made possible with the Campaign Member Detail Page which will be found: Setup | Customize | Campaigns | Campaign Member | Page Layouts. You can also now take your Visualforce pages and make them externally facing to create websites and landing pages using Force.com Sites. Tags: Lead Nurturing Auto-response emails Email Marketing Landing Pages Lead nurturing Marketing Analytics Marketing Automation Marketing Dashboards Salesforce.com Marketing and are grouped with the Sales Cloud enhancements. Click Enable.
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012 [Landing Page, Marketo] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
Salesforce recently rebranded their social marketing application as the Marketing Cloud, and their website says you can use their solutions to “optimize campaigns from lead to close, on every channel”. Similarly, Similarly, Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s website claims “familiar and intelligent marketing capabilities” that help you “market more effectively, improve productivity, and gain actionable insight into your marketing efforts”. Note: Although he was an independent consultant when he wrote that post, Jep is now the Director of Expert Services at Marketo.). Business Goal. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013 [Landing Page, Marketo] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
NitroMojo , Marketing Advocate , OptifiNow , Optify, Balihoo ) new options for small business: systems targeted at very small businesses ( Venntive , Optify, Vocus ) The first three trends strike me as defensive: small vendors need niches to compete against the huge resources of the big general purpose marketing automation products, who are all now part of larger companies ( Eloqua , Pardot/ExactTarget ), public ( Marketo ) or heavily funded ( Act-On , HubSpot ). The system can also create Facebook landing pages and track visitors to them. That''s theme number three. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010 [Landing Page, Marketo] 5 Ideas and More to Improve B2B Marketing Strategy
Website and email analytics give a clear view into whether or not you are providing the information or solutions that customers need. When it comes to landing pages, test, test, test. Testing is key to creating relevant and optimized landing pages. B2C websites may be able to focus content solely on product information. But because B2B sales conversions are based on building relationships, content can help your organization be recognized as a thought leader and trusted resource. Resources: Marketo Blog. Rick Volz. Asking. Analyzing. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012 [Landing Page, Marketo] 5 CEO-Worthy Metrics for Demonstrating Inbound Marketing Success
Check out the Marketo Social Media Tactical Plan for a list of over 100 social media and inbound marketing metrics.). This means resources and energy get allocated to potentially unproductive activities that don’t impact revenue. Here are the top five metrics that I use personally to measure and demonstrate inbound marketing success: Month over month growth in organic website traffic, leads, and opportunities. By organic traffic, I mean when people are finding your website by means other than paid promotion or direct brand awareness (e.g. The most revenue? MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010 [Landing Page, Marketo] 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
When you need to measure your platform specific engagements, consider these tools: Facebook page insights – Facebook has a built-in analytics system for those that run Facebook pages for business. You are able to get different metrics such as page views, interactions, quality of posts and detailed insights into your fan base. Author: Maria Pergolino | Website | Twitter Maria specializes in Inbound Marketing for Marketo ,leading efforts in adoption of social media channels for brandawareness and demand generation. Should B2B SEO Include Landing Pages? MORE >>
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Expert Tips for Optimizing LinkedIn for Lead Generation MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] The ROI of Marketing Automation MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Marketing Automation – Lessons Learned MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Alex Pelletier of Acquisio Answers Your Inbound Marketing Questions MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Marketing Automation 101 MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] From Awareness to Post-Sale: How to Use Video Throughout the Inbound Marketing Cycle VIDYARD | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] 30 Seconds or Less: 10 Best Practices for Delivering an Efficient Buying Experience SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Savvy Speaks: Got a Newsletter? See How Yours Measures Up SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Landing Page, Marketo] What’s on Your Marketing Bucket List? MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Creative is King, Queen, and Everything in Between CONNECT THE DOCS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Adding Marketing Automation to your Digital Mix MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- [Landing Page, Marketo] How B2B Marketers Can Get More Leads into the Funnel via Inbound Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Practical B2B Blog Strategy | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Buying Marketing Automation Software: A Best Practice Process MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Is It Time Now For A Chief Marketing Technologist? [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Blogging Metrics: How to Find and Apply Actionable Intelligence WRITTENT | TUESDAY, JULY 23, 2013
- [Landing Page, Marketo] The Ins and Outs of Marketing Automation Software SAZBEAN | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Email Marketing: All Opt-Ins Are Not Created Equal MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- [Landing Page, Marketo] 10 Best Practices for Using Links in Emails MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2009
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Taking Action on Ideas from Marketing Profs B2B Forum MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] B2B Aware: This Week in B2B Marketing-Socialize, Mobilize & Familiarize B2B IDEAS @ WORK | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- [Landing Page, Marketo] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Content Design for Nurturing Insights - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2008
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Build Relationships ONE Step at a Time - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2008
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Consider Users When Adding PDFs to your B2B Website DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010
- [Landing Page, Marketo] Best of 2008: Cool Web Tools, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.