| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 [Interactive] Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
Facebook Markup Language, which is very similar to HTML, enables you to build colorful and interactive pages to promote your company, products and events. T oday we're pleased to have Paul Gillin as our guest blogger. Paul is a speaker, writer and B2B social media strategist. His latest book is Social Marketing to the Business Customer , co-authored with Eric Schwartzman. Here are five tips.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 1, 2013 [Interactive] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
In recent years, many sales reps have focused on getting new business, overlooking the importance of retaining the clients you already have, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Ardath Albee, a B2B marketing strategist and chief executive officer of Marketing Interactions Inc. It doesn’t develop naturally; it takes work. Move Toward Customer Retention. Twitter: @ardath421. Stay Tuned.
OCTOBER 1, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
AUGUST 29, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] Good Reads for B2B Sales - 99 Prospecting Tips from Sales Experts
AUGUST 28, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] PowerViews with Nick Stein: The Role of Games in the Sales Office
JULY 17, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] 10 Reasons Why Inside Sales Will Displace Field Sales Teams by 2015
JULY 11, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] BANT is Bunk, BS and Irrelevant - per Ardath Albee
JULY 10, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Interactive] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 14, 2013 [Interactive] PowerViews with Michael Brenner: The Battle for Customer Attention
The next PowerViews will be with Ardath Albee of Marketing Interactions, Inc. 'My guest today is Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP and Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site. At SAP, Michael’s challenge is to transform social business and content marketing to reduce cost-per-acquisition of new customers. The Battle for Customer Attention.
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 28, 2013 [Interactive] PowerViews with Nick Stein: The Role of Games in the Sales Office
Buyers are increasingly savvy and willing to shop around, and salespeople have to recognize how the landscape has changed and how the interaction with potential customers continues to evolve. 'Mobile and social technologies have radically changed the way people buy. Here are some highlights from our discussion, which can be viewed in its entirety below. Consumers are Better Equipped.
| | VIEWPOINT
JULY 10, 2013 [Interactive] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
There is nothing so engaging on social as having a brand—in the form of an actual person—interact with you as a customer.” ( Ginger Conlon, DMNews ). 'We have had over 30 PowerViews interviews in the past year and I thought it would be fun to ask our PowerViews alumni a question about social media. The question was: What are the top three social media tools (ranked in order) and why? Mirroring Jonathan''s enthusiasm, Craig Rosenberg calls it "the greatest place on earth for salespeople right now." But that’s the point—increasingly, it’s the place where business gets done.”. Thanks alum
| | VIEWPOINT
MARCH 22, 2011 [Interactive] B2B Marketers, Analyze This: How Do Prospects Score YOU on Their Experience?
buying experience post, I searched for solutions, interacted with various web sites and engaged with some of the vendor reps, by email or phone. From the initial web search to interacting with your web site to engaging with inside or field sales reps, all of these touchpoints form an impression and influence their likelihood to recommend. What do you do when you leave that bank?
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 11, 2013 [Interactive] BANT is Bunk, BS and Irrelevant - per Ardath Albee
Company: “Even if your contact is interactive, interested and highly engaged, if the company isn’t a good fit and won’t likely buy from you then you’re wasting your time, no matter how great the lead score is.”. 'I really liked Ardath Albee’s blog on July 9, 2013— Why BANT is Bunk for Today’s B2B Buyer and not just because I agree with most of what she says. The blog is painfully honest, insightful and substantiated by facts. Here is a quick recap if you don’t have time to read the whole article: Salespeople need to think differently. Buyers have changed. BANT hasn’t. ".SOME MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013 [Interactive] 10 Reasons Why Inside Sales Will Displace Field Sales Teams by 2015
It is expected that 85% of buyer-seller interactions will happen online through social media and video. Virtual interactions will replace face-to-face field visits. 'Josiane Feigon is President of TeleSmart Communications and author of the business bestseller, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online. To read an excerpt from her latest book, Smart Sales Manager , click here. To listen to a webinar on this topic, click here. Today’s “new normal” sales landscape has sales leaders scratching their heads, wondering about the best way to structure their sales organizations. Good question. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012 [Interactive] PowerViews with Rich Vancil: Marketing Ops, Sales Ops & Mashups
” A lot of organizational changes are characterized by new interactions between marketing and sales as the COO and the CFO are trying to make them more productive: “Typically marketing and sales have not been cooperatively productive, so we’re seeing more mashups between marketing and sales.” My PowerViews guest today is Rich Vancil, IDC Group Vice President for Executive Strategies. Rich earned his MBA from Harvard Business School, and he’s twice been named to BtoB Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential people. don’t want to be sold to.’” MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012 [Interactive] Do Standardized Sales Processes Really Work Anymore?
estimate that this percentage will continue to increase as sales reps get savvy about interacting with buyers. Tony Zambito is Founder and Principal of the buyer research and strategy firm Buyerology ?. He is also the originator of the buyer persona research and creation methodology as well as Business Buyergraphics ™ that are widely used to make informed decisions from buyer insights. Tony also served in the role of Vice President in Sales and Marketing capacities for TRW, Knight-Ridder, and Compaq (HP). He holds a B.S. in Business and an M.B.A. in Marketing Management. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011 [Interactive] Who is teaching the CMO how to sell?
New buyer behavior, new ways to digitally interact and a keen quest for revenue ensure this role stays in place and may even expand. Debbie Qaqish is Principal Partner and Chief Revenue Marketing Officer for demand generation agency, The Pedowitz Group. nationally recognized thought leader and innovator in revenue generation, Qaqish has over 30 years of experience helping organizations connect marketing to revenue. She is a pioneer in marketing automation—first as a beneficiary of the technology and now as an advocate and expert. Who is teaching the CMO how to sell? MORE >>
- [Interactive] Eight Shortcuts to More Successful Sales & Marketing Collaboration VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- [Interactive] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Advantages of LinkedIn in B2B Marketing VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- [Interactive] Is Lead Generation Slipping Away From Marketing? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- [Interactive] Good Reads for B2B Sales - 99 Prospecting Tips from Sales Experts VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 29, 2013
- [Interactive] Thank You to Our 27 Guest Marketing and Sales Bloggers in 2011! VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Jeff Ernst: Marketing & Sales Must Work Together VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- [Interactive] Culture Always Wins: Closing the Cross-Cultural Sale VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2013
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Interactive] Outsourcing Strategic Account Management – What, are you crazy?! VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- [Interactive] A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- [Interactive] The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- [Interactive] 3 Things We've Learned After Years of LinkedIn Group Spam (and what to do now) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Interactive] Are We Playing Hunger Games? Key Questions Confronting Inside Sales VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Interactive] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Protect Your Online Reputation VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013
- [Interactive] What if CRM had not been invented? VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- [Interactive] Meaningful Engagement Yields Revenue from Online Lead Generation VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
- [Interactive] 4 Things to Consider Before You Buy Marketing Automation VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- [Interactive] PowerViews with Bob Thompson: Evolving from RPM 1.0 to RPM 2.0 VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.