| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
Facebook Markup Language, which is very similar to HTML, enables you to build colorful and interactive pages to promote your company, products and events. T oday we're pleased to have Paul Gillin as our guest blogger. Paul is a speaker, writer and B2B social media strategist. His latest book is Social Marketing to the Business Customer , co-authored with Eric Schwartzman. Here are five tips.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 14, 2013 PowerViews with Michael Brenner: The Battle for Customer Attention
The next PowerViews will be with Ardath Albee of Marketing Interactions, Inc. 'My guest today is Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP and Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site. At SAP, Michael’s challenge is to transform social business and content marketing to reduce cost-per-acquisition of new customers. The Battle for Customer Attention.
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
JUNE 28, 2012 PowerViews with Rich Vancil: Marketing Ops, Sales Ops & Mashups
” A lot of organizational changes are characterized by new interactions between marketing and sales as the COO and the CFO are trying to make them more productive: “Typically marketing and sales have not been cooperatively productive, so we’re seeing more mashups between marketing and sales.” 2012: Transformational Change, the New Buyer & Big Data. Then Speak.
| | VIEWPOINT
MARCH 22, 2011 B2B Marketers, Analyze This: How Do Prospects Score YOU on Their Experience?
buying experience post, I searched for solutions, interacted with various web sites and engaged with some of the vendor reps, by email or phone. From the initial web search to interacting with your web site to engaging with inside or field sales reps, all of these touchpoints form an impression and influence their likelihood to recommend. What do you do when you leave that bank?
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 31, 2012 Do Standardized Sales Processes Really Work Anymore?
estimate that this percentage will continue to increase as sales reps get savvy about interacting with buyers. Tony Zambito is Founder and Principal of the buyer research and strategy firm Buyerology ?. He is also the originator of the buyer persona research and creation methodology as well as Business Buyergraphics ™ that are widely used to make informed decisions from buyer insights. Tony also served in the role of Vice President in Sales and Marketing capacities for TRW, Knight-Ridder, and Compaq (HP). He holds a B.S. in Business and an M.B.A. in Marketing Management.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 10, 2011 Who is teaching the CMO how to sell?
New buyer behavior, new ways to digitally interact and a keen quest for revenue ensure this role stays in place and may even expand. Debbie Qaqish is Principal Partner and Chief Revenue Marketing Officer for demand generation agency, The Pedowitz Group. nationally recognized thought leader and innovator in revenue generation, Qaqish has over 30 years of experience helping organizations connect marketing to revenue. She is a pioneer in marketing automation—first as a beneficiary of the technology and now as an advocate and expert. Who is teaching the CMO how to sell?
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
He cites the work of Nick Panayi, Director of Global Brand and Digital Marketing at the large consulting firm, CSC, and how he has created a culture of content marketing: sharing, lead nurturing, and a highly interactive
site that’s hugely social and building content on a by-the-second basis. So for me, it’s let’s figure out who we want to talk to, let’s go talk to them, and let’s create an inbound marketing and content strategy that allows them to continue to interact
with us. My guest today is Craig Rosenberg, Vice President, Sales and Marketing and Co-Founder at Focus. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Eight Shortcuts to More Successful Sales & Marketing Collaboration
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
You can’t force offline or out-of-office interaction
, but you can encourage and facilitate it. Matt Heinz has more than 12 years of marketing, business development and sales experience from a variety of organizations, vertical industries and company sizes; including Microsoft, Weber Shandwick, Boeing, The Seattle Mariners, Market Leader and Verdiem. Matt began Heinz Marketing in 2007 to help clients focus their business on market and customer opportunities, then execute a plan to scale revenue and customer growth. And the answer is not just more meetings. Common objectives. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Advantages of LinkedIn in B2B Marketing
| TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
Everyone at a company has a role to play in a brand's social media marketing efforts, since you never know whose network will turn out to have a profitable contact in it, executives from Salesforce.com, Cisco Systems and Xerox said at South by Southwest Interactive
. Online content in the sales and marketing industries is dynamic and constantly changing. The Marketing Sphere represents recent good reads from our digital circles about B2B marketing selected by PointClear colleagues. The B2B Marketing Advantage of LinkedIn. For B2B Marketing, Email Should be Personalized and Targeted. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Is Lead Generation Slipping Away From Marketing?
| TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
Marketing Guide. James Obermayer, Executive Director and CEO of the Sales Lead Management Association and President of Sales Leakage Consulting is a regular guest blogger with ViewPoint. know what you’re thinking, you’re saying to yourself, “Is he serious?” ” But in a recent post on the Sales Lead Management Group on LinkedIn, Kevin McArdle, the regional sales manager for Eloqua (Chicago), advocated that sales departments should take over lead gen and he makes the following points: Sales departments are responsible for revenue. Kate Maddox. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Thank You to Our 27 Guest Marketing and Sales Bloggers in 2011!
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
Here are our guest marketing and sales bloggers along with their ViewPoint posts in 2011: Ardath Albee , CEO, Marketing Interactions
eMarketing Expert Ardath Albee on the Limitations of a Lead Gen Mindset. This year, we’re honored to have published posts from twenty-seven guest marketing and sales bloggers here on ViewPoint, and I wanted to say to all of you how much I appreciate your contributions. Customer acquisition. Database management. Demand creation. Inside sales. Lead generation. Marketing automation. B2B marketing and sales strategies and tactics. Sales lead management. MORE >>
- PowerViews with Jeff Ernst: Marketing & Sales Must Work Together VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- Culture Always Wins: Closing the Cross-Cultural Sale VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2013
- PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Outsourcing Strategic Account Management – What, are you crazy?! VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- 3 Things We've Learned After Years of LinkedIn Group Spam (and what to do now) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- Are We Playing Hunger Games? Key Questions Confronting Inside Sales VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Protect Your Online Reputation VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013
- PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- What if CRM had not been invented? VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- Meaningful Engagement Yields Revenue from Online Lead Generation VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
- 4 Things to Consider Before You Buy Marketing Automation VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- PowerViews with Bob Thompson: Evolving from RPM 1.0 to RPM 2.0 VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.