| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 10, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Could LinkedIn Destroy Facebook?
LinkedIn is starting to look – and act – a lot more like Facebook and Twitter. Now that you can share news and updates – and group discussions are gaining traction – could LinkedIn change the social networking landscape? Somewhere in early 2005, I started to receive my first connection requests for something called “LinkedIn.” Before long, I started to view LinkedIn as a reasonable substitute for my address book in Outlook. If I need someone’s email, I visit his or her LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn got less attention. LinkedIn Today. Endorsements.
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 5, 2013 [Information, Linkedin] Your corporate website needs to become a trap
Bookmarks are passé and our memories are addled with too much to do, too many sites, and too much information. Whatever the offer is, the visitor needs to perceive a value-for-value trade between their contact information and the lure you’re proffering. I just started as Director of Social Media at Unison Agency in Washington’s historic Georgetown. Chris Penn is a maestro.
NOVEMBER 11, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] A 13-step crash course in digital marketing
NOVEMBER 1, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] If social media took a selfie, it would look like Facebook
OCTOBER 28, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] Where to Get an Education in B2B Content Marketing
SEPTEMBER 5, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] My Beef with LinkedIn or Social Media Limits Personal Brands
AUGUST 26, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] Building Your B2B Marketing Database
AUGUST 14, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Information, Linkedin] Content Marketing – How Strategy Supports Success
| || || |
| | BIZNOLOGY
JUNE 4, 2013 [Information, Linkedin] Tweet like Guy Kawasaki for Twitter success
Well, Guy has the same belief about not only reaching past the top influentials but actually bypassing them, in his words : Reliance on influentials is flawed because the Internet has flattened and democratized information. 'People love and hate my friend Guy Kawasaki. Part I) , and others. Well, Well, I stand by Guy. While I am no Guy Kawasaki with only 43.9k followers instead of 1.3
| | BIZNOLOGY
DECEMBER 5, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Stepping Outside of Bounds: Taking a Broader Marketing Perspective
In a recent blog, Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn, talked about the differences between professional allies and acquaintances. As he stated, “Weak ties can uniquely serve as bridges to other worlds and thus can pass on information or opportunities you have not heard about”. Photo credit: Christopher S. As someone who is a boundary spanner, this rings quite true.
| | BIZNOLOGY
AUGUST 31, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Why do you want Twitter followers?
Or LinkedIn connections. While you might not describe Facebook or LinkedIn the same way, the ideas are similar. Bing made a deal with Facebook to plumb Like data and other Facebook information. Image via CrunchBase. read an article today that sums up so much of what passes for social media marketing. In that article, Patricio Robles wondered if your Twitter followers are silent or fake. It’s a well-sourced article that links to several studies and articles and well worth the read. Go read it now. I’ll wait right here for you.) Or Facebook friend. Follower envy.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 18, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] What exactly is a social graph?
In LinkedIn, they make this explicit, showing you that you are a second- or third-level connection with someone else and they let you introduce yourself through your first level connections. They have relationships through LinkedIn or Google+ or Twitter or e-mail or (God forbid) real life. few months ago, Facebook asked to mine my e-mail contacts to get me new LinkedIn connections.
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Do you have a handle on your online reputation?
Why not create LinkedIn, Twitter and About.me Finally, if all the above gave you a migraine, hiccups, or gas, you’re always welcome to email , tweet , Facebook , Google+ , LinkedIn , Skype , or call me and we can talk about getting all of this off your already-burdened shoulders. Crisis Management Crisis Response Online Reputation Management ORM Brand Facebook Google linkedin orm picasso reputation defender reputation.com twitter YahooAs some of you may know, I recently onboarded as Team Lead, Special Projects, over at Reputation.com. Burping in Church. profile? MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013 [Information, Linkedin] Are you a social media forager?
and while it can, indeed, build your reputation and probably gets you lots of retweets, likes, and attention (especially if you’re witty, funny, clever, or share witty, funny, and clever content from elsewhere), you probably won’t get anyone to “click through” to your content on your site or blog (because the only link to your site, your content, or your services are on your Twitter bio, your Facebook about page, or the professional information on your LinkedIn profile ). And you surely won’t starve foraging. You’ll always be fed. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Why you should consider centralizing your search keyword lists
When all five roles are using the same keywords as the content strategists and information architects (IAs) who work on your website, that’s when the magic we call content marketing happens. Thousands participated in related conversations on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and LinkedIn. IBM’s audience doesn’t gear its information needs around an event and campaign schedule. Photo credit: Wikipedia. Last month, I wrote about 2 challenges to keyword collaboration. Keyword collaboration isn’t just important for digital marketing. IBM sponsors the event. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012 [Information, Linkedin] Adventures in Frictionless Sharing
While people are freaking out how privacy-invading frictionless sharing is, we have all been frictionless sharing everything and anything, including our credit card information, SSNs, and secret questions’ answers, with everywhere and everything, including Friendster, MySpace , eHarmony , match.com, Facebook , Twitter , and especially AOL, Yahoo!, Internet Marketing Public Relations Search Marketing Social Media Marketing Facebook facebook timeline george washington university linkedin MySpace StumbleUpon TechCrunch twitterWhat is it, you ask? Oh, what a pity. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013 [Information, Linkedin] It’s a Small (Online) World After All
However, LinkedIn has been one of the biggest helpers not only to me – but to Page One Power as well. started my LinkedIn profile after I graduated to potentially help me find a job. I’ve worked He responded with his contact information, asking if someone could contact him; so I passed his information on to our sales department who will be contacting him shortly. The contact said he found my profile through a search on LinkedIn for “link building” and my profile came up due to some of his 2 nd degree connections. Image via CrunchBase. MORE >>
- [Information, Linkedin] Every Digital Marketer’s Most Valuable Asset: The Extended Network BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] My Beef with LinkedIn or Social Media Limits Personal Brands BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] How do I avoid unsubscribes? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] Google’s Big Secret: What Search Engine Marketing Will Look Like Next Year BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Email bankruptcy and internal social networking BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] 7 case studies prove mobile ROI to healthcare marketers BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] A 13-step crash course in digital marketing BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Where to Get an Education in B2B Content Marketing BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Why a Picture is Worth a Thousand Clicks: Visuals Boost Your SEO BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Get Into Your Buyer’s Psyche To Create Relevant Digital Marketing BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] 5 Essential Functions for Every B2B Website BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Five Ways to “Get Real” With B-to-B Social Media BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] The Sorry State of Internet News BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, APRIL 6, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] Content Marketing – How Strategy Supports Success BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Social Business: Facebook for the Enterprise? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [Information, Linkedin] Social Media and Content Marketing BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] If social media took a selfie, it would look like Facebook BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Building Your B2B Marketing Database BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2013
- [Information, Linkedin] Growing your business in a world without Google BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Information, Linkedin] Interview with paid search expert Andrew Goodman BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Information, Linkedin] Is there still room for new social networks? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.