| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONVERSIONATION
MAY 22, 2011 Content Marketing: What Content People Share And Why They Do It
It has a lot to do with the increasing attention for the informative needs of the customer in a two-way world where he/she searches the content that he/she needs at that time. From the business perspective, promotions and information score well. That context is function of the psychological promise, need fulfilling, emotional experience, psychological perception, information requirement etc. Why do people share content? Content is an enormously broad concept that we use every day without really defining it. We seldom talk about what it is. Thus context. Or are we both?
| | CONVERSIONATION
JUNE 9, 2012 Defining Social Business: a Call for Clarity and Collaboration
Customer & business intelligence , data, analysis, wisdom, decision-taking Crowd sourcing, tribe sourcing, community sourcing Removing destructive silos and barriers towards efficiency New and better aligned or integrated and social customer-facing processes (pre-sales, sales, post-sales, marketing, customer service,…) Information and content creation Etc.… Business is business.
| || || |
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
You have to be a rocket scientist to find a decent piece of informational content and sn’t just a repetition of the same s**t you’ve read elsewhere twenty times. What your customer wants to know to make an informed decision and assist him in taking this decision (make it easy). This blog post tells some personal stories and takes you a bit back in time. Of course content is not king.
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 Social Business: Four Real-Life Truths about Collaboration
Access to content, knowledge and information is also a crucial part of the possibility to speed up processes and keep up with rapidly changing customer and market realities. The collaboration paradox survey found 56% of global execs is faced with slow decision making by managers and colleagues and 36% simply does not have information at hand. Some facts and data. and collaboration.
| | CONVERSIONATION
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 Social Business Failure Is a Choice: Speaking a Common Language
Others refer more to dynamics and underlying principles of phenomena driven by the social and mobile reality and most of all its impact on how people behave, interact, inform themselves, form communities, co-create, etc. Social business requires organic and informed participant buy-in, based on tangible advantages. We are warned. What benefits do we intend to achieve? No one cares.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JANUARY 28, 2013 The Connected Consumer: Who Are We Talking About?
They want great customer experiences, demand you to be relevant, find and share information in new ways and show the behavior of Generation Y: connected and online. The term ‘connected consumer’ pops up on virtually every blog that covers social media and digital marketing. As usual, the danger is that in the end everyone talks about something different when using the term. Yes, of course.
| || || || |
CONVERSIONATION Content, Stories and the Blurring of B2B and B2C Marketing
| TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
An increasing number of marketers fortunately has understood how “users”, “prospects”, “leads”, “recipients”, “suspects”, “relations” or simply people and their emotional and individual needs, digital signals, social information
-gathering processes and buying journeys define what works and what doesn’t. There is, first of all, the context within which content resides: the customer or prospect and his individual information
and communication requirements. Joe Pulizzi. Content has for many years been treated as the ugly duckling of the online marketing universe. Bob Gilbreath. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION How to Earn Trust When Distrust Rules
| SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
In impersonal approaches, whereby a single customer view is lacking; it’s nearly impossible to offer the value, information
or simply tools, contacts, interactions and services your customers want. Organizations have been facing a challenge for several years now: a lack of trust among people regarding what they say, the messages they spread and how they act. Relationships are based upon trust. Although the levels and types of trust are different, this goes for business relationships as well. Trust regarding what businesses say and do has been decreasing. Your product can be DOA. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION Word of Mouth Marketing: When a Human Phenomenon Goes Business
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
This is natural, give the fact that people increasingly use various channels as well and their sharing, information
and even buying behavior is very complex and integrated. This also applies to pre-purchase advice and brand information
. People have always talked about their experiences, emotions, needs and also products, services and brands. Word of mouth is an old and human phenomenon. With the arrival of interactive and social media the patterns, role and impact of word of mouth have changed. Period. But when do we talk about word of mouth marketing (WOM)? MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION The Cross-Channel Customer Experience Must and How to Achieve It
| MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
That much is clear: customer experience and conversion transcend all media channels and activities, because people use various ways to find information
and interact. Is there someone who oversees a consistent customer experience while information
and communication are fully customer-driven and cross-channel? If you occasionally read my posts here or elsewhere, you probably know by now that a consistent and valuable user experience, a multichannel approach with a strong dose of social and customer-centricity are my favorite themes. Why is the customer experience so important? MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION The Perception of Social Media Marketing: it’s a Free Lunch
| FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
Among other things there appears to be a problem with the communication, information
and education efforts regarding social media. It’s the task of businesses and marketers to learn, try and inform
themselves if they are serious about their business and customers. Generate turnover by working efficiently and informed
in a multi-channel reality. Recently, Belgium-based Leads United (part of Lewis PR), released the results of a social media marketing survey among communication and marketing “professionals. The social media marketing hype is bad for business…. Loyalty? MORE >>
- B2B: Involve Your Sales People in Social Media Marketing and CRM Now CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
- Achieving Omnichannel Customer Loyalty: Tips and Infographic CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Five Cultural Reasons Marketers Fail to Keep Up with Consumers CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- Content in Context: How Sharing Equals Creating Content CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
- Where does Content Marketing Belong in the Social Business? CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- Gartner: the Growing Role of the Social Customer Experience CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
- Why We Still Fight Over Social Media and Content Marketing CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013
- Context Marketing in Context: Beyond Inbound and Content CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
- The Social Customer Service Elite: All Customers Are Equal But Some Are More Equal than Others CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- From Conversation Company to Optimization Organization CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- The Ripple Effect of Blogging: Inbound Marketing is Not Enough to Exist CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011
- Five Customer Empowerment Tips: the Days of Intuition are Over CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- B2B Blogging Trends 2011: Towards an Integrated Approach CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2011
- How to Unsuck at Personalization in Marketing CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, JULY 18, 2012
- The social prehistory of search engine marketing relevance and what it means for SEO and content CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- Content Marketing: Considerations When Defining a Content Plan CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- The Digital Business Impact of Multifunction Device Consumer Adoption CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- Event-triggered & lifecycle-based (social) email marketing: cross-channel tips CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- Social Media, Monitoring and Research: Opportunities and Risks CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- Social and Interactive CRM: the Core of a Customer-Centric Business CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, MAY 22, 2011
- The closed loop of content and customer data in lead nurturing CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- The Social Media Olympics: the Downsides of Real-Time CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012
- Putting Customer First in Practice: a Humble Example CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Social Media Informer is born : making life easier for you and me CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- Content, media and social interactions: how to benefit from the leverage effect of integration CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- Most businesses don’t listen to their internal customers and don't involve them in social media CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.