| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
The June 29 issue of Information Week has some good news, B2B marketers. Yes, there is still print media out there, and it still has value for those of us that don’t yet own an iPad and like to sit on a lawn chair and read industry pubs. Here’s what I learned just this past weekend. Over the top’ creative approaches can generate appointments with decision-makers.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 14, 2013 When and why B2B marketing fails.
The team at Savvy B2B Marketing has a great blog with consistently valuable information and insight. Recently they printed a wrap-up of their “10 Most Popular Posts from 2012.” ” One of them is a post by Chris Fell, Managing Director and owner of G2M Solutions in Australia on “The Top 5 Reasons Your Great Content [.] When and why B2B marketing fails.
| || || |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
MARCH 8, 2010 If B2B marketers do nothing else, they should follow these 9 rules.
and other B2B marketing bloggers have shared this information many times in many forms. The Sales Lead Management Association recently invited its members to vote for the 50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals. Jim Obermayer , host and author on the Association’s blog, has been conducting a series of interviews, each featuring one of the “winners.”. Measure everything.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 20, 2010 My 5 favorite B2B marketing numbers.
They are: The value of following up with leads immediately: 88% of people are happy to hear from the B2B vendor within 24 hours of downloading informational content. Everyone — except perhaps the creative folks in advertising agencies — knows that marketing is a numbers game. Numbers such as click-thrus, cost-per-lead, cost-per-sale and ROI dominate the landscape of marketing discussions.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 11, 2011 The 3 most important rules in B2B marketing copy.
Say: Get the information you need to make profitable decisions. Being recognized by Gartner on one of their Magic Quadrants is the dream of most technology firms today. However, if a B2B marketer sees his or her favorite marketing copy phrase on the “Richards’ Quadrant, they should run and hide. That also goes for ROI, SFA, CRM, ERP and dozens of other B2B acronyms.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
AUGUST 24, 2011 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content offers.
To some, it is educational information that positions their company as a thought leader. Content is one of today’s biggest topics of discussion in B2B marketing. Those in this group may want to review my recent post on what Eric Wittlake has to say about true thought leadership.) To others, content is what is offered [.] 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content offers. is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. B2B Content B2B Lead Generation B2B Direct Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Marketing Content Lead Generation Best Practices
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS For B2B marketing success in 2011 — start with the data.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
The reports available from this software show management basically the same thing, but group that information
by sales person, territory, and products, showing such important data as the length of the buying cycle. CRM is different in the fact that acquisition information
isn’t part of the software. SFA, CRM and transactional databases don’t track the information
needed for this insight. With a database attached to each of them, it can be very tempting for B2B marketers to just tap that data for marketing purposes. But that’s not considered a best practice. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Ideas to help break the B2B automated marketing content barrier.
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
Step one in the ECI campaign was to inventory all of its content assets — content being educational information
that could be offered to acquire and nurture prospects through the buy cycle until they are “buyer ready. Relevance: Does the content meet the information
needs of the buyer’s place in the buy cycle? Recently I sat in on a great Webinar put on by Brian Carroll of MECLABS Applied Research. Brian is the organizer of the LinkedIn B2B Marketing Roundtable of which I am a member. Help aligning content offerings to the buy cycle from Sirius Decisions. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Is your B2B marketing missing a secret ingredient?
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
The network of B2B marketers digitally sharing news, information
and expertise through LinkedIn, Twitter, and dozens of other sites is currently focused on social media. Not long ago it was talking about email marketing, SEO and other tools available to B2B marketers today. Each of those digital marketing methods has value for communicating, building relationships [.] Is your B2B marketing missing a secret ingredient? is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Does your Website fail to deliver these 3 basics?
| TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
What visitors want is information
that they can gain without effort. Rule #2: Navigation must be clear and instantly imply what kind of information
will be found on the linked pages. Helping a newly formed B2B company create their first Website spurred me to visit dozens of sites in search of examples I could show them from their industry that follow best practices. In the process, I made a sad discovery. Not one followed what I know are the most basic rules of good Web design. Her firm specializes in helping e-commerce companies maximize online sales. Website is important. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred?
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
Reading the January 31 print issue of Information
Week I was struck by the clear message of Bob Evans’s column on “Top 10 CIO Priorities and Issues for 2011. So “source of sale information
is not 100% accurate. But that does not diminish the value of the information
or the power of the projections in the marketer’s presentation. In it he states, “CIOs who haven’t earned C-suite cred and autonomy by virtue of their visions and achievements will be gone by the time winter turns to spring.. Projected costs: Costs by channel. MORE >>
- Inbound and Outbound B2B Marketers Have the Same Challenge B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- Are B2B marketers offering too much stuff and not enough information? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- Learning smart B2B marketing from an industry event invite. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
- Fun with B2B marketing B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
- The best place to start all B2B marketing efforts. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- Lift B2B marketing response by putting time on your side. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- Matching B2B marketing channels to buyer preferences. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
- Two simple B2B marketing ideas I wish I’d thought of. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2009
- One little B2B marketing copy secret I learned in sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- Where B2B marketing still grabs attention in today’s communication overload. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- Two ways to use your B2B customer database as a valuable targeting tool. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Writing B2B email subject lines with complete confidence B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- B2B marketing secrets were rife at the 2012 DMA Conference. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012
- Four Rules for Communicating with the “Crazy-Busy Prospect” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- The most popular posts from B2B Marketing Smarts in 2012. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2012
- 20 years of marketing know-how summarized in 3 words B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- Three Questions All B2B Marketing Should Answer in Eight Seconds or Less B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
- Are your B2B marketing messages boring? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- B2B marketing content — 4 important rules. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- One great B2B marketing reminder and one new trend. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- To increase B2B marketing response, increase response options. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- Steps #2-6 in creating ideal B2B lead generation copy. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- In B2B marketing — data is the new creative. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Two more ways to keep the camels out of B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Conduct B2B marketing research in 15 minutes or less. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- B2B marketers should watch their words. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- Two cool (and useful) services for B2B marketers B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- How are you ending your first date with B2B prospects? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- The more B2B marketing changes, the more it stays the same. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Four ways to keep your B2B marketing Web site from turning away customers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- B2B Marketers — Don’t Go Out Without Your Makeup. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Advice to most B2B marketers: “Don’t sweat the big stuff.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- Want more qualified B2B leads? Say “show me the money.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- B2B Marketing Smarts now part of B2B Marketing Zone B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2009
- Ancient secrets for getting B2B email opened and read B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- Boost B2B sales with an “in your face” approach. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
- When using comparison charts hurts sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
- Some B2B marketers need to come out of the dark. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- Is anything missing from your online B2B brand? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- 6 tips for B2B landing pages that land business. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- Two ideas in 20 seconds. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.