| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
OCTOBER 24, 2011 [Help] How to Improve Your Marketing Automation ROI
By itself, a MAP can help marketers refine their targeting and the assignment of specific content to prospects; together these drive greater response rates. Effective B2B marketing processes plus automation yield outsized returns. According to the study results, Marketing Automation technology paired with appropriate, systemic processes can yield four to five times the number of closed deals when compared to deployed technology alone. The magic lies in realizing higher conversion rates throughout the Sales cycle. Marketing Automation with no/weak processes. No MAP / No Processes.
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JULY 26, 2011 [Help] B2B telemarketing: An interview with Michael Brown
Smart callers call to learn what the prospect’s organization is trying to accomplish, and to see if the caller’s product or service would be helpful. Ask before telling and learn before selling. Michael Brown is our “Business to Business By Phone Expert”. When it comes to using the phone to generate, nurture and qualify leads, there’s nobody better than Michael. Cold callers call to pitch.
JULY 9, 2012 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] B2B Lead Generation: Getting on the same page
OCTOBER 24, 2011 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] How to Improve Your Marketing Automation ROI
JULY 26, 2011 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] B2B telemarketing: An interview with Michael Brown
JULY 22, 2011 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] Writing effective email copy from an expert in B2B marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
JUNE 17, 2011 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] B2B marketing automation: An interview with Will Schnabel
JUNE 2, 2011 | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
[Help] Graphic design tips from one of our experts
| || || |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JUNE 17, 2011 [Help] B2B marketing automation: An interview with Will Schnabel
They’re looking at marketing automation’s increasingly robust capabilities and how they can help educate buyers in a way that nurtures relationships… and delivers sales-ready opportunities. And the consulting capabilities around our solutions have also matured rapidly, with proven methodologies emerging that help a client crawl, walk, and then run - over time - with marketing automation.
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
APRIL 13, 2009 [Help] Is social media effective for B2B lead generation?
Of course branding and awareness are also roles that can be played effectively by B2B marketing, but from my point of view these are only supporting roles—secondary to the primary objective of helping drive sales. Although “Generated qualified leads and “Helped me close business were listed as benefits seen by the users of social media, they were near the bottom of the list of eight choices, and no information was given about actual numbers of leads, sales or ROI. What’s all this have to do with social media? about a survey they recently conducted. Not bad!
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JULY 9, 2012 [Help] B2B Lead Generation: Getting on the same page
Here's a first draft of a glossary I gave one of my clients to help them get started writing theirs. A lead is a lead. Or is it? always recommend to my sale lead consulting clients that they create a gloss ary of terms related to their B2B lead generation progra m s. To reduce misunderstandings. Perhaps it can be a starting place for yours too. Contact: A person at company or contact name on a database. Customer: A company, division, department or facility that has purchased from our company. Also often called the Sales & Marketing Database or Customer & Prospect Database.
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JULY 22, 2011 [Help] Writing effective email copy from an expert in B2B marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
She helps our clients build and maintain relationships with their prospects and customers through email, newsletters, landing pages, blogs and more. This is the latest in our ongoing series of tips from some of the experts who provide our sales lead management consulting and training services and our marketing automation and lead-generation agency services. Confused people do nothing.
| || || || |
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, 2011 [Help] Near Boston or New York City? Get up to speed on BtoB marketing automation on your way to work
NetProspex – The world’s most accurate and fastest-growing sales and marketing database, helping B2B decision makers find, reach, and connect with nearly 14 million targeted sales prospects. To quickly get up to speed on BtoB marketing automation and the benefits it may bring your company—and to learn about some fast, easy and affordable ways to put it to work—please join us for this Executive Breakfast Briefing: What BtoB marketing Automation is all about, and why you should care. January 26, 2010 - Boston/Waltham. 00 am to 10:00 am. Westin Waltham Boston. Learn more or register here. MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011 [Help] Measuring and Managing Marketing ROI: An interview with Jim Lenskold
Measurements and performance analysis must drive good business decisions, helping to diagnose problem areas that can be addressed. This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to B2B lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. My guest today is Jim Lenskold , President, Lenskold Group , a consulting firm specializing in measuring and managing marketing ROI and author of the award-winning book ‘Marketing ROI’. Jim’s company has published several research studies covering marketing metrics and ROI. Am I right? MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2009 [Help] B2B Email Marketing: Interview with Stephanie Miller
Stephanie describes herself as a customer advocate who, through her work with email performance company Return Path , helps marketers reach the inbox and connect with prospects and customers via email and social marketing. The Golden Rule of email marketing is to treat your subscribers the way you would like to be treated – only sending them information that is relevant, timely and helpful. For free trial downloaders, send a series that guides them through getting started and then to exploring cool features that you know help close a deal. Yikes! Avoid high frequency. MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [Help] B2B Copywriting: Interview with Miller McMillan
We need to quickly communicate how our product or service meets a need, solves a problem and helps an organization move forward. In other cases, a fresh approach from a highly versatile writer who “gets it may be helpful. This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to B2B lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. Miller McMillan is a copywriter who worked on high-profile accounts at ad agencies in Atlanta and Boston before establishing his copywriting boutique in Los Angeles. Am I right? MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009 [Help] Your B2B Lead Generation Budget: Start by Cutting It Into Thirds
Improving your website so it does a better job of helping visitors move from awareness to inquiry to consideration to purchase (Help yourself to my complimentary Web site design checklists for B2B marketers.). Here is a simple and effective way to allocate your business-to-business lead generation budget. Use the first third of your B2B lead generation budget for Internet marketing. Start with: Search engine optimization (SEO) so your web pages will be found when prospects are using the leading search engines to find companies, products or services like yours. MORE >>
- [Help] Increasing B2B Lead Management ROI: 4 Key Performance Indicators SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Help] Want To Generate More Leads? Leverage Your Prospects’ Five Senses SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- [Help] B2B Marketing Automation: Crawl, Walk, Run, Win SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Help] Email tips from one of our B2B lead generation and marketing automation experts SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- [Help] Revenue Performance Management: An interview with Jon Miller, VP Marketing and Co-founder of Marketo SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- [Help] An Interview With Mike Damphousse About B-to-B Appointment Setting SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009
- [Help] B2B marketing and lead generation campaigns: Expert tips SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- [Help] Responsible for B2B marketing or lead generation? Be my guest at B2B University in Boston on May 18th SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2010
- [Help] B2B Marketing Strategies for Small Companies: An Interview with Dianna Huff SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2009
- [Help] B2B e-newsletters: Three bits of advice SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- [Help] Sales and Marketing Integration: An Interview with Elizabeth Vanneste, CMO of Miller Heiman SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
- [Help] Learn the secrets to generating more B2B leads and sales for less SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
- [Help] B2B Marketing University: See you in Palo Alto on April 7th… SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- [Help] B2B Marketing University 2010 Kicks Off March 3rd in Washington DC SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- [Help] Business Software Marketers: Finally a Conference Designed Just For You! SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
- [Help] Get up to speed on B2B marketing automation in an hour for free SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Help] Graphic design tips from one of our experts SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
- [Help] B2B Marketing Summit: Learn what’s really working best in today’s difficult business environment SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- [Help] Mac McIntosh Announces our New Division for Implementing Lead Generation: AcquireB2B SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2010
- [Help] The B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study Report: Useful data and advice SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [Help] B2B Marketing University: 3/3 in DC and 4/7 in Palo Alto SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- [Help] Planning B2B Lead Generation for 2010? Attend this Webcast on January 27th SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
- [Help] Be my guest at B2B Marketing University in Dallas on June 23, 2010 SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [Help] Looking for a roadmap to more revenue? Read this book! SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
- [Help] In British Columbia? Consider attending a live, half-day workshop about driving more leads and sales with marketing SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- [Help] Are you marketing to the federal, state or local government in the USA? Then you need to read this new book SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
- [Help] Marketing-for-Leads Guide: Step 9 – Who are your best prospects? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- [Help] Is social media effective for B2B lead generation? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
- [Help] Marketing-for-Leads Guide: Step 9 - Who are your best prospects? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.