| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || | CK'S B2B BLOG
NOVEMBER 5, 2010 B2B Mobile Marketing: 10 Key Mobile Arguments. Now With Audio!
hope you find that adding audio is helpful. I've had several readers ask me to include audio in my slideshows and here goes! This important piece, which answers the "Why Mobile For B2Bs?, provides 10 Key Arguments to Turn Mobile Skeptics Into Mobile Supporters. and it's new and improved with audio (thanks to my new friends at Brainshark ). No problem!
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 8, 2010 B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) Customers.
Buzz certainly helps you to achieve your goal. Work to participate and be helpful to existing communities that are relevant to your target market and industry. I recently ran across a positively terrific article on WOM penned by McKinsey's Jacques Bughin, Jonathan Doogan and Ole Jørgen Vetvik. I, too, am a BIG advocate of impact/quality over volume/quantity.) But for B2Bs? ").
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 13, 2010 Great B2B Marketing Stats (in a GREAT format!)
They help to support our arguments, enable us to build our business cases and they shine light on new opportunities and emerging market segments that hold potential for our offerings. As marketers, data, statistics and factoids are our friends. And it's even better when a bunch of statistics are aggregated for us in one place! and keeping! our attention.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
| SUNDAY, JULY 4, 2010
" Key question: If mobile lends competitive advantage—and for many savvy B2Bs, a first-mover opportunity—how can your company leverage mobile to leap ahead of competitors through programs designed to help
your audience meet their business-centric needs in meaningful ways? That value ranges from helping
professionals stay informed of industry news and managing the locations of their sales meetings to performing tasks more easily from their mobile phones and downloading apps that improve the experience of their business events. Forecasts. call for 5.8 MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Yes, B2B Marketers: THIS Is The Year Of Mobile (Yes, Really).
| SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010
m going to close with pointing you to mobile-marketing slideshows, articles and posts produced to help
B2Bs in this brave new mobile world: Slideshow: Why Mobile For B2Bs? A running joke among many marketers is “Yes.Really! THIS is the year of mobile.” Because, let’s face it, we’ve been hearing and saying it for many years. In our defense, we’ve genuinely meant it every year that we’ve said it.) I remember way back in 2000 when I was working with a client on a B2B financial-services application that was truly breakthrough. The problem? are we there yet. And the time is right now. Guide. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Exciting Announcement: Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Executive Program Launching At Rutgers University (Open House, Too!)
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
The Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA", one in a unique series of programs designed for executives, is a program that I spearheaded with Rutgers and helped
to develop the 360-degree curriculum. I'm so pleased to announce a groundbreaking mobile-marketing program — and a first-of-its-kind backed by a top university — launching at Rutgers University. can't thank Rutgers enough for the support and smart minds they placed behind this program. The program will be offered through an accelerated 1-week format as well as through a 3-month, once weekly evening format. Both programs begin this April. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Building The B2B Mobile Business Case: 10 Arguments To Turn Mobile Skeptics Into Supporters. (A Slideshow)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
few years back I did the same for B2B social media through a popular presentation that helped
many B2B professionals ( that slideshow is here ). Even though half the planet's population already own cell phones and everywhere you turn there's buzz about mobile, it's still a very new set of media. and even newer to the B2B marketing mix. Because in this presentation I focus squarely on building the B2B business case through laying-out 10 Key Arguments for B2B marketers to use in their discussions with executives. B2B Mobile Marketing: Building The B2B Mobile Business Case. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
| THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
B2B marketers need to focus on increasing awareness and ensure that they're always at the ready to answer questions and help
buyers make decisions, whether those questions are submitted via phone, through email or over social networks. The Role of High-Quality Consistent Content Throughout the Buying Process: Almost 95% of recent purchasers said the solution provider they chose “provided them with ample content to help
navigate through each stage of the buying process.” tend to get a little bold in my advice. Why so delighted am I? What do these changes signal for B2Bs? MORE >>
- Mobile Marketing Video: CK's 3-Step Framework For Integrating Mobile Into The Marketing Mix CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2012
- Video Q&A: The Mobile Revolution & B2B CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
- Mobile Marketing Video Clip: Key Imperatives to Close 2011. And Begin 2012! CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Mobile Marketing: Essential Questions (And Tips!) For An App-Happy World CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For B2Bs? (A Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- Video Clip: Leveraging Existing Content Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- The Mobile Revolution Gets A Makeover. CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Rutgers Keynote (Slideshow): Mobile Is Changing The World, Are Your Brands Changing With It? CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- Video Clip: B2B Social Media's Top Priorities For Business Purposes CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- B2B Social Media: Why Do Business Professionals Use Social Media? (Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- New Article On The Mobile Revolution & B2B: 6 Key Questions (And Answers!) On B2B Mobile Marketing CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- B2B Mobile Marketing: Featured In BtoB Magazine Article on Mobile Engagement CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012
- Now Contributing To B2B Marketing Online. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.