| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
NOVEMBER 20, 2015 [Google] 7 Steps to a Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy
– Paid search advertising on Google via the new “customer match” program. Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is certainly the hot topic in B2B circles these days, but like other trends, ABM can encompass a whole range of activity – from something as simple as an email drip campaign to a more comprehensive, sustained, integrated program that incorporates multiple channels.
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 [Google] 10 Ways to Generate More Leads from Your Business Blog
But be careful – some experts claim that the technique can be subject to penalty by Google if they believe it represents an attempt to “ manipulate links to your site ”.). Here are 10 proven ways to generate more leads from your blog. And no, #1 is not “write better content” (because you already knew that.). 1. Optimize post titles for search. Offer multiple subscription options. No problem.
MAY 18, 2016 | THE POINT
[Google] Infographic: Top 10 B2B Paid Search Mistakes
NOVEMBER 20, 2015 | THE POINT
[Google] 7 Steps to a Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy
SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 | THE POINT
[Google] 10 Ways to Generate More Leads from Your Business Blog
JUNE 16, 2015 | THE POINT
[Google] Broad Match is Not Your Friend: Using Match Types to Get More from Your PPC Campaign
MARCH 17, 2015 | THE POINT
[Google] Programmatic Ad Buying: What Does It Mean for B2B Marketers?
FEBRUARY 24, 2015 | THE POINT
[Google] Failing at Paid Search? Maybe You’re Just Measuring It Wrong.
| | THE POINT
MARCH 17, 2015 [Google] Programmatic Ad Buying: What Does It Mean for B2B Marketers?
Choozle’s platform is designed to be run in-house, whether by a brand or agency. (HS) I have this pet theory that Google will inevitably offer demographically targeted search advertising in the not too distant future. But as far as advertising and ad tech go, I see it broken into two spheres: Google and The Rest of The World. Let’s start with a definition. contextual targeting.
| | THE POINT
MAY 18, 2016 [Google] Infographic: Top 10 B2B Paid Search Mistakes
If your Google AdWords campaign isn’t generating the type of lead volume, lead quality, or ROI that it should, it’s highly likely that the campaign is suffering from common missteps that plague many B2B paid search programs. Based on our experience, here are the most common paid search mistakes made by B2B marketers. Click on the infographic to view full size.
| | THE POINT
JANUARY 6, 2014 [Google] Top 10 Demand Generation Resolutions for 2014
It’s a pretty sure bet that Google will change their search algorithms again this year, and SEM practitioners everywhere will tinker away under the hood of their precious PPC campaigns, in a valiant attempt to stay ahead of the curve and the competition. It’s a new year, so what better time to get your demand generation strategy “in shape” for improved performance? Test more.
| | THE POINT
OCTOBER 7, 2014 [Google] Social PPC: 17 Tips for Successful Ads on Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
It seems only yesterday that “PPC advertising” was synonymous with Google AdWords. Google still dominates search advertising – at last count, it handles roughly two-thirds of all Web search queries , a market share that won’t be decreasing any time soon. Billion with Google in 2013. Its top 25 US-based search advertisers alone spent more than $1.3 Twitter. 6. Facebook. General.
THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2015 [Google] Failing at Paid Search? Maybe You’re Just Measuring It Wrong.
Google, for example, provides basic tracking services – impressions, clicks, cost per click – automatically and at no charge as part of their default set-up. Excerpted from the Spear white paper: “ Top 10 B2B Paid Search Mistakes: Why Your Google Adwords™ Campaign Isn’t Working and What to Do About It.” B2B Marketing Campaign Measurement Google AdWords lead generation PPC Advertising search marketing SEM paid search Paid Search Agency Paid Search Consultants Paid Search Tips PPC ppc best practices sem best practices It’s easy to see why. And so on. MORE >>
THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013 [Google] Checklist: 5 Ways to Minimize Webinar No-Shows
This is critically important: ensure that the thank you/confirmation page, confirmation email, and reminder emails all have a clear, easy-to-use, and prominent icon or link that enables the reader to add the Webinar to his/her Outlook/Google/iCal calendar. Similarly, someone confirming their attendance via Google+ will have that event appear automatically in his/her Google calendar. First, a question. From a marketing perspective, does it matter if prospects actually attend Webinars once they register? With that said, what can you do to reduce the no-shows? Add to Calendar. MORE >>
THE POINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2015 [Google] Broad Match is Not Your Friend: Using Match Types to Get More from Your PPC Campaign
Selective and proactive use of match types (broad, phrase, exact) is a key technique in optimizing the performance of Google AdWords™ campaigns. Let’s review your options when it comes to match types: Broad match is Google’s default option. These include plural forms and what Google determines are relevant variations that may not be as relevant for you. Adapted from the white paper, “Top 10 B2B Paid Search Mistakes – Why Your Google AdWords Campaign Isn’t Working & What to Do About It”. This is referred to as phrase match. This option is called exact match. MORE >>
THE POINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2012 [Google] How Much Of My Demand Generation Budget Should I Be Spending On Lead Nurturing?
Her response to a Google ad.). It’s that time of year again, and marketers’ thoughts turn to budgeting for the next 12 months. One of the most frequent questions we’re hearing from clients during this planning season pertains to the balance between pure lead generation on the one hand, and lead nurturing on the other. Specifically, the question is: How much of our total demand generation budget should we spend on generating net new leads, and how much should we spend on converting the leads we have? Can a firm like this rely 100% on lead nurturing? In short: no. MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2013 [Google] Why I Don’t Care About Spam Rates and Sender Reputation (and Neither Should You)
Count on one thing – what triggers spam filters or otherwise causes your email to be directed into a prospect’s spam folder will almost certainly continue to change as email technology evolves (witness the great commotion in marketing circles recently when Google announced the Gmail “tabs” feature ) and as the way in which businesspeople access, read, and engage with their email changes with the times. But in practice this is a much more severe issue for B2C marketers, for whom a reputation problem with one ISP, say a Yahoo or Google, can have enormous implications for deliverability. MORE >>
- [Google] Branding is Not Demand Generation. Stop Pretending That It Is. THE POINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Google] Ego Bidding: Why Paying for #1 Position on Google Costs You More Than You Think THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [Google] 5 Simple PPC Landing Page Changes that May Improve Your Quality Score THE POINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2014
- [Google] B2B Display Ads with Demographic Targeting: Why Doesn’t Google Do This? THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
- [Google] 5 Campaign Ideas for When You Have No Content THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2012
- [Google] Maker’s Mark: PR Debacle or Social Media Genius? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
- [Google] The Long Distance Relationship: How to Work with a Remote Marketing Agency THE POINT | THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013
- [Google] Do Lead Nurturing Campaigns Always Need an Offer? THE POINT | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
- [Google] 7 Tips for a Successful PPC Landing Page THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- [Google] Marketing to the Person, Not the Business: The Critical Importance of Personal Value THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2013
- [Google] 3 Ways to Make Your Corporate Blog’s Sidebar Work Harder THE POINT | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- [Google] How One SaaS Company Doubled their Lead Volume from Paid Search THE POINT | MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011
- [Google] How to Revive a Dying E-Newsletter: 4 Tips THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Google] 2011 B2B Marketing Outlook, According to Google THE POINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2011
- [Google] 26 Must-Have Negative Keywords for B2B PPC Campaigns THE POINT | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- [Google] Help Your Favorite Local Businesses Get Found on Google THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
- [Google] Report: B2B Blogging Trends in 2011 THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- [Google] Gmail Priority Inbox: the Death Knell for Email as Lead Generation? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Google] Top 10 Posts on B2B Lead Gen for 2010 THE POINT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Google] 5 Reasons to Include Branded Terms in Your Paid Search Campaign THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- [Google] How to Make Your Thank You Page Work Harder THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- [Google] 6 Easy Steps to Increase Leads from Your Corporate Blog THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009