| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIAL MEDIA B2B
AUGUST 4, 2010 [Forrester, Media] 28 Awesome B2B Social Media Statistics
Below are a collection of B2B social media statistics collected from various sources covering a wide range of topics. We Usage : 86% of B2B firms are using social, compared to 82% of B2C. B2B firms aren’t as active in their social media activity with only 32% engaging on a daily basis compared with 52% of B2C firms. More than half (53.5%) of marketers surveyed said they currently use social media as part of their marketing strategy. of marketers said they used social media for marketing. Source ). Source ). Source ).
| | EARNEST ABOUT B2B
MARCH 16, 2010 [Forrester, Media] Vital statistics for every B2B marketer
B2B companies are ahead of their B2C rivals when it comes to social media adoption. 81% of B2B companies maintain company-related accounts or profiles on social media sites versus 67% of B2C. Source: Business.com – 2009 B2B Social Media Benchmarking Study ( [link] ). Source: Virgin Media Business ( [link] ). But CIOs could well be the biggest blocker to social media adoption. 54% of CIOs prohibit use of social networking sites, such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, while at work. Twitter) versus 49% of B2Cers. Versus.
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[Forrester, Media] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic?
AUGUST 22, 2012 | CONFLUENT FORMS
[Forrester, Media] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
JULY 29, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Forrester, Media] The B2B Marketer's Blind Spot and Other Marketing Stories of the Week
JUNE 29, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Forrester, Media] 21 Internet Marketing Stats That Will Blow Your Mind
MAY 3, 2012 | INBOUND SALES NETWORK
[Forrester, Media] How “Socially Intelligent” is Your Sales Staff?
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Forrester, Media] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 [Forrester, Media] 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics
One of the best sources of information is industry statistics. For your use in PowerPoints, to share with associates or just to get up to date, below are 17 usable and compelling B2B Marketing stats collected from various sources around the B2B industry: B2B Social Spending. Source : Forrester Research. B2B Social Participation. This is set to reach 12% by 2013.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [Forrester, Media] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Reports, surveys, studies and infographics are among the most popular content posted and shared across social networks. But which networks are most effective for spreading the content produced? How widespread, really, is the use of social media for marketing? How are B2B marketers using social media differently from their B2C counterparts? hours.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [Forrester, Media] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
the sources below provide a vast wealth of data, statistics and research results, as well as a bit of interesting social media trivia. How are consumers and b2b decision makers using social media in their buying processes? Which social media platforms are most effective at influencing buyer behavior? Social Media Facts and Stats. Email.
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 16, 2012 [Forrester, Media] Around the World in Social Media
A lot has been happening in the world of social media, and I do mean the world. As many B2B companies move into using more social and digital tools we continue to read about case studies involving the big three — LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook. Are these networks a part of your strategy? Even European MBA programs have embraced social media. Orkut ?
| || || || |
CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010 [Forrester, Media] Will Social Media Replace Traditional Marketing?
Social media is on the tip of most every B2B marketer’s tongue these days. Laura Ramos of Forrester recently published the 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research. Of course, it’s no surprise that Forrester finds social media to be the hot new marketing tool. Looking at B2B social media efforts in 2009, the study shows: 68% have set up group pages on social networking sites. In fact, she says that, on average, fewer than one in five say social media has been highly effective for branding and lead generation. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [Forrester, Media] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
Data junkies, stats addicts, web trivia buffs rejoice — here are a deluge of social media, search and other marketing research facts and figures from 50 articles and blog posts published so far in 2010. Which social networking site is used by 92% of senior marketing executives? What social media tool helps small business double their reach on Twitter? How do B2B social media marketing practices differ from B2C companies? Social Media Statistics. What Type Of Social Media Ads Are The Most Effective? MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012 [Forrester, Media] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
The notion of using social media for business has gone from cutting edge to commonplace in an amazingly short time. And for those laggard firms still resisting social media, recent changes by Google now make it all but imperative. Of course, there’s no single cookie-cutter approach to social media marketing that works for every enterprise. And many companies that jumped in early experienced failures and disappointments, pulled back, and then re-approached social media from a more strategic angle. B2B Social Media Guides. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING SAVVY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2009 [Forrester, Media] The Graying of Facebook, Research and Other Signposts for Social Media Maturity
Read time = 2-3 minutes) One of the surest signs of mainstream acceptance is when cutting edge trends bleed into traditional media coverage, become fodder for SNL and other parody spoofs, and (gasp!) When I stumbled across Nick Douglas’ just published, way to funny collection of “ Twitter Wit: Brilliance in 140 Characters of Less ”, it got me thinking just what other signposts are out there indicating wider acceptance of social networking/social network marketing? Smattering of Social Media Maturity Proof Points. TopNews. iStrategyLabs. 2009). MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012 [Forrester, Media] Best Twitter Tips, Tools and Tactics of 2011
In just a few short years, Twitter has transformed from an odd little sort of public IM service where people posted what they just ate for lunch or what their cat was doing at the moment into one of the big four social networks and a significant channel for news, PR & marketing, politics and more. Noting that the top barrier to increased business use of social media is a lack of time and resources, Leyl Master Black shares “seven Twitter tricks from the pros that allow you to spend less time on the mechanics and more time engaging.” Twitter and SEO. MORE >>
- [Forrester, Media] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] Show Me the Numbers: Hard Data on Internet Use and Media Spend CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- [Forrester, Media] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic? MARKETING ACTION | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2013
- [Forrester, Media] 5 Amazing Infographics to Guide Your Online B2B Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] Best Facebook Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tools of 2011, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] 11 Must-Subscribe Marketing News Blogs and Websites HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] 21 Internet Marketing Stats That Will Blow Your Mind HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2012
- [Forrester, Media] How “Socially Intelligent” is Your Sales Staff? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2012
- [Forrester, Media] Social Media Dos and Don’ts for Realtors HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] Why 'Likes' and 'Follows' Don't Matter in Social Commerce | e. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
- [Forrester, Media] The B2B Marketer's Blind Spot and Other Marketing Stories of the Week HUBSPOT | SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
- [Forrester, Media] 7 Ways To Kick Start B2B Sales Teams MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2011
- [Forrester, Media] Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Forrester, Media] Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.