| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [Forrester, Linkedin] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
the sources below provide a vast wealth of data, statistics and research results, as well as a bit of interesting social media trivia. How are consumers and b2b decision makers using social media in their buying processes? Which social media platforms are most effective at influencing buyer behavior? Social Media Facts and Stats. Adam T.
| | FOLLOW THE LEAD
MAY 25, 2010 [Forrester, Linkedin] When social media ‘will be like air’
Li predicts that social media will 'be like air' Charlene Li sympathizes with b-to-b sales and marketing managers who, despite the explosive growth in the last 18 months, remain skeptical and/or skittish when it comes to using social media as a vehicle for sales lead generation. . Li said it’s backward to look at social media in terms of: How can I use Twitter?
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[Forrester, Linkedin] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic?
AUGUST 8, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Forrester, Linkedin] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You)
JUNE 26, 2013 | WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM
[Forrester, Linkedin] 3 Ways to Use Brainshark Video Presentations to Promote Your Brand on Twitter
MAY 7, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Forrester, Linkedin] A Strategic Approach to Sales Enablement [eBook]
NOVEMBER 16, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Forrester, Linkedin] Understanding the New Roles in Marketing
AUGUST 22, 2012 | CONFLUENT FORMS
[Forrester, Linkedin] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Forrester, Linkedin] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
If 2009 was the year many marketers puzzled over, poked at and pondered incorporating social media into their marketing mix, 2010 was the year of diving in. 500 companies now call social media “very or “somewhat important to their marketing or business strategy. Now that social media has advanced from the “should we do it? Magazine.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 24, 2012 [Forrester, Linkedin] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
The notion of using social media for business has gone from cutting edge to commonplace in an amazingly short time. And for those laggard firms still resisting social media, recent changes by Google now make it all but imperative. Of course, there’s no single cookie-cutter approach to social media marketing that works for every enterprise. And again.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [Forrester, Linkedin] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Reports, surveys, studies and infographics are among the most popular content posted and shared across social networks. How widespread, really, is the use of social media for marketing? How are B2B marketers using social media differently from their B2C counterparts? How are marketers measuring social media success? General Social Media Statistics.
| | MARKETING ACTION
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 [Forrester, Linkedin] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic?
'Social media, once the province of teenagers and the PR people who work for celebrities, crossed the chasm some time back and has become so mainstream that your grandmother probably has a Twitter handle. Her points underscore a key proposition: Social media is extremely dynamic. 79% are Joiners (they maintain a profile on social networking sites). See if Ms.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [Forrester, Linkedin] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
Data junkies, stats addicts, web trivia buffs rejoice — here are a deluge of social media, search and other marketing research facts and figures from 50 articles and blog posts published so far in 2010. Which social networking site is used by 92% of senior marketing executives? What social media tool helps small business double their reach on Twitter? How do B2B social media marketing practices differ from B2C companies? Social Media Statistics. Three caveats: first, though low, the influence of social media is growing. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010 [Forrester, Linkedin] B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work?
Log in now ClickZ Interactive Marketing Events Search Engine Watch Search Marketing Conferences Subscribe to Newsletter Subscribe to RSS Feeds Free Webcasts Members Area Forums Advertise You are here: SEW Home › Experts › Social Media Marketing › B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? Real-Time Activity Stream B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? Kaila Strong | Dec 6, 2010 | 0 Comments Tweet Arguably, social media marketing for B2B companies is one of the most difficult campaigns to run. With roughly 2.3 MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012 [Forrester, Linkedin] Three Tips to Get Manufacturers Started with Social Media
Business-to-business (B2B) companies are starting to embrace social media to a greater extent these days. According to a report by Forrester , roughly 81 percent of B2B companies reported that they used social media in 2011. The increased adoption of social media among B2B companies indicates that companies are finding more value out of ramping up their social presence online. One industry that’s been relatively slow to adopt social media, however, is manufacturing. Start a YouTube Channel to Enrich Content. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 [Forrester, Linkedin] Social Media: Not Just for Kids – Arm Yourself for the C-Suite Discussion
Read time = 2-3 minutes) As social media intrudes further into the B2B marketing, many managers, consultants and agencies are being asked by the C-suite to defend against the perception that social media is just for kids “ Here’s a quick reference list prepared for just such a discussion at an ingredient brand technology company during the engagement evaluation discussion. YouTube: 85 million video views/day. LinkedIn: 43 million members; 13 million daily avg visits. YouTube Channel: 400+ videos posted •LinkedIn: Yes. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011 [Forrester, Linkedin] B2B Social Networking Around the Globe
Last year I spent about a month examining the B2B social space across the globe. For context, I head up social media at a B2B software + services company, and we sell our products globally. set out to answer: what are the popular social channels (not just ‘the big three’) in certain regions of the world? Much of my research was spent reading through Forrester Research reports, online publications, and talking with with our field marketers, program managers, and re-sellers. Xing is very popular as a professional social network. Germany. MORE >>
- [Forrester, Linkedin] How to create future brands BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Social Media Presents An Opportunity for Manufacturers: Are you Taking Advantage of It? TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Google+ Is it a Digital Disruption for CMOs? BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The 6 Most Important Issues in Social Media MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The Opportunity Social Media Offers Manufacturers B2B IDEAS @ WORK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 3 Ways to Use Brainshark Video Presentations to Promote Your Brand on Twitter WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Facebook Can Work for B2B Marketers, But You Gotta Know the Rules PAUL GILLIN | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Finding B2B Social Media Tools That Add Value – not Just Time DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 11 Must-Subscribe Marketing News Blogs and Websites HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Understanding the New Roles in Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Webinar Q&A: Content is Marketing Currency MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Online Video Marketing: A Great Way to Educate Professional Tradesmen TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The Secrets to Stellar Marketing Automation HUBSPOT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Creating Relevant B2B Marketing Content: Walk the Talk INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You) BRN.SK | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013
- [Forrester, Linkedin] A Strategic Approach to Sales Enablement [eBook] BRN.SK | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] What’s your Social Media diet? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Forrester, Linkedin] The Buzz about Social Media Marketing CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.