| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | EARNEST ABOUT B2B
MARCH 16, 2010 Vital statistics for every B2B marketer
Use and abuse at your leisure… where possible we’ve tried to accurately cite the source and provide a link to the site where we came across the research. Source: Forrester Research, How to take B2B relationships from Indifferent to Engaged: Jan 2009. out of 10 buyers say that they start their buying process at vendor sites, not Google. And if you still don’t get the whole social media thing, it’s worth bearing in mind… 89% of journalists make use of blogs while conducting their online research and 96% turn to corporate websites. Versus.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Find the answers to these questions and many more here in more than 40 of the best reports, studies, videos and other sources of social media, search, and other marketing facts and statistics of the past year. General Social Media Statistics. 53% of employers now research candidates on social networks before hiring. Infographic: Social Media ROI Statistics by Digital Buzz.
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
the sources below provide a vast wealth of data, statistics and research results, as well as a bit of interesting social media trivia. Discover the answers to all of these questions and more here in more than 40 of the best resources for social media and marketing stats, facts and research of the past year. 10 Interesting Social Media Statistics by Jeff Bullas. Adam T.
| | WEBBIQUITY
SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
Data junkies, stats addicts, web trivia buffs rejoice — here are a deluge of social media, search and other marketing research facts and figures from 50 articles and blog posts published so far in 2010. Social Media Statistics. National Survey Finds Majority of Journalists Now Depend on Social Media for Story Research by Cision. Twitter Statistics. SEO Statistics.
| | ENGAGE
APRIL 6, 2011 101 Online Video Stats to Make Your Eyes Glaze Over
population: Google Display Network at 46.7%, Tremor Media at 46.3% Google sites had 141,065 total unique viewers, averaging 261.6 million words according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research How is online video changing the industry of business? 94 of AdAge’s Top 100 advertisers run ad campaigns on YouTube and the Google Display Network. of the U.S.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 24, 2012 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
And for those laggard firms still resisting social media, recent changes by Google now make it all but imperative. Forrester: 5 Stages Of Social Media Growth by MediaPost Online Media Daily. Jeff Bullas shares some interesting social media statistics (e.g., Social Media Facts, Stats and Research. Social Media Report: Q3 2011 by Nielsen Research. Search and Social.
| || || || |
LEDGER BENNETT The top 10 B2B marketing research papers you should read
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
'If you only read 10 B2B Research
Papers this year make it these, and in turn your marketing campaigns will be better-rounded, direct and thoughtful, helping you to capture the ‘Holy Grail’ of marketing – more sales opportunities and more closed deals at a lower cost! Research
conducted by the Marketing Leadership Council in partnership with Google
. Sheryl Pattek et al; Forrester
. B2B Internet Statistics
Compendium. B2B Marketing Leaders Research
. The freebies…. The Digital Marketing Evolution in B2B Marketing. Lead Generation Marketing Trends. MORE >>
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING B2B Marketing’s Measurement Problem
| TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
No one makes a million dollar decision based on one white paper, one email or one Google
search. Measure the impact of your overall marketing mix using sophisticated statistical
models. Assess the change in perception of your brand or product as well as the overall intent to purchase using attitudinal research
(aka brand studies). The image is Forrester
’s reimagined sales funnel. The buying process may take 12 to 18 months. 20 different people may be involved in the decision. Peers, consultants and analysts will provide their input. Your Turn. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Is Multichannel Marketing Really “Dual-Channel” Marketing?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
Well, for one thing, we’ve all heard the statistics
that multichannel customers are more profitable than single channel customers. Forrester
estimates that “multichannel customers spend five times more on their in-store purchases alone, compared with the retailer’s average customer. Also in the same Forrester
study, “Seventy percent of US online consumers research
products online and purchase them offline.”. Hopefully, by experimenting with multichannel marketing campaigns, you will begin seeing some of the ROI improvements mentioned by Forrester
. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Unified Marketing: Buzzword or Bellwether?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
article titled Marketing Mandate: Connect the Dots , recently called out “integrated marketing as a good thing that rarely happens.” I often cite the statistic
that more data was created last year than in the history of the world up until now. Resources: Forrester Research
: Marketing Mandates: Connect the Dots. Forrester Research
: Organizing for Interactive Marketing. Post on Google
Buzz. Kenyon Blunt. The newest buzz-phrase to hit the marketing scene is Unified Marketing. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
Discover the answers to these questions and more here in 55 of the best guides to social media strategies, tactics, tools and statistics
of the past year. In the wild days before Google
acquired YouTube, users would routinely create and upload videos using any music tracks they had about. The squealing of the music industry and desire of Google
to add some respectability to the video-sharing site put an end to that. Vital statistics
for B2B marketers – The case study by Earnest. ** 5 Stars. Post on Google
Buzz. Adoption soared. 85% of Inc. Mistakes were made. MORE >>
- Best Twitter Tips, Tools and Tactics of 2011 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012
- 11 Must-Subscribe Marketing News Blogs and Websites HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- Top 40 Posts and Hot Topics of Inbound Marketing and Social Media B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- Cascading detail for sales enablement B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- The Sales Game Has Changed: Here's How to Adapt HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- 9 Reasons You Should Be Generating Leads Online EB2BLEADS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
- Social Media Dos and Don’ts for Realtors HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- ClickInsights: What ROI metric should B2B marketers use in this digital marketing era? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009
- Data Mining for B2B Marketers B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2006
- Attempt at Categorizing Technology for Managing the B2B Pipeline B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2006
- Ruthless Environment Requires New Ways to Attract & Retain Customers. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Trade Show engagement is critical for marketers - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2008
- Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- Best of 2009 (So Far): Social Media Marketing, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.