| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 Dreamforce ’12: Tap into Marketo’s Social Marketing Experts
Join Jon Miller, VP of Marketing Content and Strategy at Marketo and Chris Roeckl, VP Worldwide Field Marketing at Fluke Networks for a frank, soup-to-nuts discussion on everything about marketing automation, from the questions you should ask your sales rep when getting ready to buy a marketing automation solution, to the most utilized marketing automation features, and even information about pricing. Find out how Marketo, in just 6 quick years, has become the #1 marketing software company on the Inc. B2B Marketing Salesforce.com b2b marketingEnjoy! 500 list.
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 30, 2012 PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software
He also is impressed with the proliferation among start-ups in theSilicon Valleyof growth hacks: “You could define it as this sort of hack or feature that you do from a marketing perspective or from a sales perspective—whatever it is that drives growth. He helped build Salesforce.com with an outbound marketing perspective into the mid-market. And I still prescribe that 100%.
| || || |
| || | LEADSLOTH
MARCH 22, 2009 Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
The plan is to go back to using only Salesforce.com with some cheap add-on tools for email, form submission and data quality. This changed over time: now the focus has shifted to pro-active outreach to a handful of executives, instead of targeting thousands of software developers. However, when I started looking into Salesforce.com and the wide variety of add-ons, I was less convinced. The Salesforce.com database has some big issues (e.g. You can create reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide analytics. Smart or foolish? Background.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
FEBRUARY 14, 2011 ClickDimensions Offers Marketing Automation as a Microsoft CRM Add-on
Small business systems like Infusionsoft and OfficeAutoPilot solve this problem by bundling their own CRM features. Of course, another way to look at this is that the CRM vendors already do marketing automation – certainly Oracle/Siebel does, and plenty of folks would argue that Salesforce.com has adequate marketing automation capabilities for most purposes, although most experts (and I) would disagree. The system tracks the usual Web information: visits, page views, posted forms, posted fields, and so on. What’s missing from the list is CRM integration. But I digress.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 Net-Results Simplifies Demand Generation for Small Business
Summary: Net-Results is simpler to use than comparable demand generation systems because it applies the same features to many tasks. The demonstration was short because the system uses only a few features to deliver them. This simplifies the system in two ways: marketers have fewer features to learn, and they can reuse their work across many functions. Prospects enter Net-Results from external Web forms (more about that later), file imports, manual data entry, or Salesforce.com synchronization. This is another standard feature for demand generation systems.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Do Small Businesses Need Marketing Automation?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
The replies are rolling in from the survey of vendor features
that I mentioned last week. In addition, most small firms have pretty basic needs, so even the “light” editions of full-featured
products like Salesforce.com
can be overkill. Rather, the most successful small business systems tend to do one thing: think accounting ( Intuit Quickbooks), Web hosting ( Godaddy ), email services ( Constant Contact ) or CRM ( Salesforce.com
). Their buyers need more than traditional marketing automation features
. On one level, this broader scope makes perfect sense. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Beanstalk Data Adds Service to the Marketing Automation Recipe
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
Regarding the basic features
: email, landing pages, surveys, and behavior tracking do indeed seem pretty basic. Speaking of CRM, Beanstalk has existing connectors for Salesforce.com
, NetSuite and Leads360. Beanstalk itself provides basic CRM features
including call notes, task reminders, opportunity tracking, and drill-down to a lead’s contact history, behavior history, score history, campaign history, and link history. The multi-value feature
is a way of storing data that would otherwise need a separate table. But clients aren't required to use Beanstalk services. MORE >>
- Swyft Offers Low-Cost Interaction Management Software as a Service
Summary: Swyft offers a Software
-as-a-Service real-time interaction manager. It costs less than traditional versions of those products but has similar features
. The comparison is inexact because traditional interaction management systems are sold as licensed on-premise software
, while Swyft is a Software
-as-a-Service product, billed monthly. Pricing for agent-based applications (call centers, field
sales, etc.) One feature
that Swyft lacks is built-in predictive modeling. You’ll note that both of these are single-channel examples. MORE >>
FUNNEL FOCUS Q&A: Finding & Implementing the Right Marketing Automation Platform
| TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
In this Q&A excerpt from the recent Webinar " Six Truths About Marketing Automation ," Manticore Technology VP of Marketing Christopher Doran and Bulldog Solutions Director of Field
Marketing Amy Bills answer some audience questions about how to find and implement the right marketing automation platform to best support your process. Answer (Christopher Doran): Manticore Technology intergrates with Salesforce.com
and Oracle On Demand CRM systems. View the entire Webinar. Question: How does Manticore Technology differ from other Marketing Automation Platforms? MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX How Demand Generation Systems Handle Company Data: Diving into the Details
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2009
More than anything else, this exercise reinforced my understanding of how hard it is to answer a seemly simple question about a software
product’s capabilities. If it turns out once you drill into details that two are missing some small-but-critical feature
, you have to either go with the one remaining or start the process again with another set of candidates. SFDC" stands for Salesforce.com.
) Market2Lead and Marketbright also use the company data and links imported from Salesforce.com.
Yesterday the final answer trickled in. This turns out not to be the case. MORE >>
- Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Market WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- HubSpot's Strategy for Winning the Marketing Automation Horserace CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2011
- Active Conversion Offers Strong Lead Management and Leaves Out the Rest CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
- SetLogik Offers B2B Marketers a Real Marketing Database CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012
- Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- Marketing Automation for the CEO « Loopfuse Marketing Automation. LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- Will Marketing Technology Look Like iOS Someday? HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Eloqua Announces Chatter Integration INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- The Sales Game Has Changed: Here's How to Adapt HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- 8 Lessons From HubSpot’s $32 Million Round with Salesforce, Google, and Sequoia HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- Blocking registration spam – a better alternative to CAPTCHA. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- B2B Marketing ROI DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- Blocking registration spam - a better alternative to CAPTCHA LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Space WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- Pardot Offers Refined Demand Generation at a Small Business Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- A Modest Proposal for Demand Generation Usability Measurement CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008
- ADVIZOR's In-Memory Database Supports Powerful Visualization CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008
- Act-On Software Does List-Based Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2009
- OfficeAutoPilot: Simple, Powerful, Low Cost Demand Generation for Small Business CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- True Influence Opens a Window into Future Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009
- LeadLife Mixes Advanced and Simple Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009
- Marqui Combines Content Management and Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- Marketo 3.0 Reinvents Marketing Automation (Again) in Support of Conversations MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
- Genius.com Helps Marketing and Sales Create Dynamic Engagement MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.