| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 [Features, Field] Dreamforce ’12: Tap into Marketo’s Social Marketing Experts
Join Jon Miller, VP of Marketing Content and Strategy at Marketo and Chris Roeckl, VP Worldwide Field Marketing at Fluke Networks for a frank, soup-to-nuts discussion on everything about marketing automation, from the questions you should ask your sales rep when getting ready to buy a marketing automation solution, to the most utilized marketing automation features, and even information about pricing. Find out how Marketo, in just 6 quick years, has become the #1 marketing software company on the Inc. B2B Marketing Salesforce.com b2b marketingEnjoy! 500 list.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
FEBRUARY 14, 2011 [Features, Field] ClickDimensions Offers Marketing Automation as a Microsoft CRM Add-on
Small business systems like Infusionsoft and OfficeAutoPilot solve this problem by bundling their own CRM features. Of course, another way to look at this is that the CRM vendors already do marketing automation – certainly Oracle/Siebel does, and plenty of folks would argue that Salesforce.com has adequate marketing automation capabilities for most purposes, although most experts (and I) would disagree. The system tracks the usual Web information: visits, page views, posted forms, posted fields, and so on. What’s missing from the list is CRM integration. But I digress.
OCTOBER 10, 2012 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Features, Field] SetLogik Offers B2B Marketers a Real Marketing Database
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Features, Field] Will Marketing Technology Look Like iOS Someday?
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Features, Field] Dreamforce ’12: Tap into Marketo’s Social Marketing Experts
AUGUST 30, 2012 | VIEWPOINT
[Features, Field] PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software
JULY 16, 2012 | INBLURBS
[Features, Field] Eloqua Announces Chatter Integration
APRIL 3, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Features, Field] The Sales Game Has Changed: Here's How to Adapt
| || || |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JUNE 9, 2011 [Features, Field] Swyft Offers Low-Cost Interaction Management Software as a Service
Summary: Swyft offers a Software-as-a-Service real-time interaction manager. It costs less than traditional versions of those products but has similar features. The comparison is inexact because traditional interaction management systems are sold as licensed on-premise software, while Swyft is a Software-as-a-Service product, billed monthly.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
OCTOBER 8, 2010 [Features, Field] Doughnuts and Pizza Slices: Analyzing Consolidation and Competition Among Software Vendors
Summary: One way to understand consolidation and competitive trends affecting marketing software is to look at systems across several dimensions: how closely they relate to customers; whether they are operational or analytical; and whether they support online or offline activities. Combining these provides interesting insights into who competes with whom and what they're likely to do next.
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 30, 2012 [Features, Field] PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software
He also is impressed with the proliferation among start-ups in theSilicon Valleyof growth hacks: “You could define it as this sort of hack or feature that you do from a marketing perspective or from a sales perspective—whatever it is that drives growth. He helped build Salesforce.com with an outbound marketing perspective into the mid-market. And I still prescribe that 100%.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
OCTOBER 10, 2011 [Features, Field] Beanstalk Data Adds Service to the Marketing Automation Recipe
Regarding the basic features: email, landing pages, surveys, and behavior tracking do indeed seem pretty basic. Speaking of CRM, Beanstalk has existing connectors for Salesforce.com , NetSuite and Leads360. The system also provides above-average flexibility in the data model, allowing unlimited custom fields and supporting multiple values within a single field.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 [Features, Field] Net-Results Simplifies Demand Generation for Small Business
Summary: Net-Results is simpler to use than comparable demand generation systems because it applies the same features to many tasks. The demonstration was short because the system uses only a few features to deliver them. This simplifies the system in two ways: marketers have fewer features to learn, and they can reuse their work across many functions. Prospects enter Net-Results from external Web forms (more about that later), file imports, manual data entry, or Salesforce.com synchronization. This is another standard feature for demand generation systems. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 22, 2009 [Features, Field] Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
The plan is to go back to using only Salesforce.com with some cheap add-on tools for email, form submission and data quality. This changed over time: now the focus has shifted to pro-active outreach to a handful of executives, instead of targeting thousands of software developers. However, when I started looking into Salesforce.com and the wide variety of add-ons, I was less convinced. The Salesforce.com database has some big issues (e.g. You can create reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide analytics. Smart or foolish? Background. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2009 [Features, Field] How Demand Generation Systems Handle Company Data: Diving into the Details
More than anything else, this exercise reinforced my understanding of how hard it is to answer a seemly simple question about a software product’s capabilities. If it turns out once you drill into details that two are missing some small-but-critical feature, you have to either go with the one remaining or start the process again with another set of candidates. SFDC" stands for Salesforce.com.) Market2Lead and Marketbright also use the company data and links imported from Salesforce.com. Yesterday the final answer trickled in. This turns out not to be the case. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010 [Features, Field] Do Small Businesses Need Marketing Automation?
The replies are rolling in from the survey of vendor features that I mentioned last week. In addition, most small firms have pretty basic needs, so even the “light” editions of full-featured products like Salesforce.com can be overkill. Rather, the most successful small business systems tend to do one thing: think accounting ( Intuit Quickbooks), Web hosting ( Godaddy ), email services ( Constant Contact ) or CRM ( Salesforce.com ). Their buyers need more than traditional marketing automation features. On one level, this broader scope makes perfect sense. MORE >>
FUNNEL FOCUS | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010 [Features, Field] Q&A: Finding & Implementing the Right Marketing Automation Platform
In this Q&A excerpt from the recent Webinar " Six Truths About Marketing Automation ," Manticore Technology VP of Marketing Christopher Doran and Bulldog Solutions Director of Field Marketing Amy Bills answer some audience questions about how to find and implement the right marketing automation platform to best support your process. Answer (Christopher Doran): Manticore Technology intergrates with Salesforce.com and Oracle On Demand CRM systems. View the entire Webinar. Question: How does Manticore Technology differ from other Marketing Automation Platforms? MORE >>
- [Features, Field] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Market WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- [Features, Field] Active Conversion Offers Strong Lead Management and Leaves Out the Rest CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
- [Features, Field] SetLogik Offers B2B Marketers a Real Marketing Database CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012
- [Features, Field] HubSpot's Strategy for Winning the Marketing Automation Horserace CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2011
- [Features, Field] Marketing Automation for the CEO « Loopfuse Marketing Automation. LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- [Features, Field] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- [Features, Field] Eloqua Announces Chatter Integration INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- [Features, Field] Will Marketing Technology Look Like iOS Someday? HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- [Features, Field] 8 Lessons From HubSpot’s $32 Million Round with Salesforce, Google, and Sequoia HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
- [Features, Field] The Sales Game Has Changed: Here's How to Adapt HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- [Features, Field] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Features, Field] Blocking registration spam – a better alternative to CAPTCHA. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [Features, Field] B2B Marketing ROI DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Features, Field] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Features, Field] Blocking registration spam - a better alternative to CAPTCHA LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [Features, Field] Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [Features, Field] Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [Features, Field] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Space WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- [Features, Field] Pardot Offers Refined Demand Generation at a Small Business Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- [Features, Field] A Modest Proposal for Demand Generation Usability Measurement CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008
- [Features, Field] ADVIZOR's In-Memory Database Supports Powerful Visualization CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008
- [Features, Field] Act-On Software Does List-Based Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2009
- [Features, Field] OfficeAutoPilot: Simple, Powerful, Low Cost Demand Generation for Small Business CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- [Features, Field] True Influence Opens a Window into Future Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009
- [Features, Field] LeadLife Mixes Advanced and Simple Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009
- [Features, Field] Marqui Combines Content Management and Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- [Features, Field] Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- [Features, Field] Marketo 3.0 Reinvents Marketing Automation (Again) in Support of Conversations MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
- [Features, Field] Genius.com Helps Marketing and Sales Create Dynamic Engagement MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.