| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FOLLOW THE LEAD
MAY 25, 2010 [Facebook, Forrester] When social media ‘will be like air’
I can understand if you don’t want to use LinkedIn or blogs, but nobody’s forcing you,” said Li, founder of the Altimeter Group and author of the recently published, “ Open Leadership : How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead,” which explains how Facebook, Twitter, Yammer , YouTube, et al. However, it’s another thing to dismiss the phenomenon outright. don’t think so.
| | PAUL GILLIN
AUGUST 4, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] Facebook Can Work for B2B Marketers, But You Gotta Know the Rules
In my work with B2B organizations, the question of how to use Facebook is invariably front and center. This Is despite the fact that numerous surveys have shown that Facebook is one of the least effective social networks for B2B marketing. Nevertheless, some B2B companies have mined gold out of Facebook’s audience, particularly for recruiting young college graduates.
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[Facebook, Forrester] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic?
OCTOBER 25, 2013 | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
[Facebook, Forrester] Can CMOs Master The Customer Experience For Hispanic Shoppers?
OCTOBER 25, 2013 | INTEGRATED B2B
[Facebook, Forrester] Youtube and video content marketing
OCTOBER 15, 2013 | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
[Facebook, Forrester] The B2B Marketing Guide to Paid Content Distribution
AUGUST 8, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Facebook, Forrester] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You)
AUGUST 7, 2013 | SYNECORE
[Facebook, Forrester] New Study: Get On YouTube, NOW
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
DECEMBER 27, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] Best Facebook Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tools of 2011, Part 1
You know the statistics : Facebook is the most popular method for sharing online content. 85% of B2B journalists are on Facebook. 61 of the world’s 100 largest companies maintain Facebook brand pages, as do 71% of B2B firms. Three-quarters Three-quarters of North American advertising agencies say their clients run PPC campaigns on Facebook. ” Ouch. Mark R.
| | PWB MARKETING BLOG
SEPTEMBER 7, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] Three Stats Prove B2B Social Media Set To Explode [Charts]
Did you know more searches are done on YouTube than Yahoo? Or if Facebook were a country, it’d be the 3 rd largest in the world? Forrester Research predicts that B2B firms will spend $54 million on social media marketing in 2014, up from just $11 million in 2009. B2B Social Media Blogging Facebook MediaSocial media has reached prime time.
| | HUBSPOT
MARCH 18, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] 7 Awesome B2B Facebook Pages
A little while ago I wrote a post about 20 great Facebook Fan Pages. Like the general idea of Inbound Marketing can be applied to both B2C and B2B companies, so too can the Facebook marketing techniques portrayed in the previous examples. Just like a company blog, if your Facebook Fan Page is rarely updated then people aren't going to have much incentive to "Like" your page.
| | SYNECORE
AUGUST 7, 2013 [Facebook, Forrester] New Study: Get On YouTube, NOW
'Still wondering if creating a YouTube channel is worth it for your brand? Pixability has released a new report, Top 100 Global Brands: Key Lessons for Success on YouTube , that’s got some pretty tantalizing and alluring stats underscoring why you should set up a YouTube account, like, yesterday. 56 of the Top 100 have 10 or more YouTube channels. Moving on -. Viola!
| || || || |
B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010 [Facebook, Forrester] Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This?
was particularly impressed by the big-name brands represented at the event, from Facebook to Cisco, Microsoft to Xerox. You can check out the Cisco Support Community across Twitter , Facebook and YouTube to see what that looks like. Instead of just having conversations about your brand taking place out on Twitter or Facebook, aggregate those conversations on your website, so the site is the first place your audience thinks to go. I had a great time at MarketingProfs’ SocialTech 2010 conference earlier this week drilling into B2B social media for high tech companies. MORE >>
INTEGRATED B2B | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013 [Facebook, Forrester] Youtube and video content marketing
'Youtube released this great video a while back announcing its users now upload 60 hours of footage per minute and watch more than 4bn videos each day. With this much content being uploaded constantly, one could be forgiven for assuming that none of it gets watched, but it has been revealed that individual videos on Youtube are viewed on average 300-400 times. In this post, we examine the importance of Youtube for video content marketing projects and some of the things to keep in mind when using it. The increasing importance of Youtube. Share your views below. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012 [Facebook, Forrester] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
Facebook is the largest social network and is unlikely to fall to any “Facebook killer” application anytime soon; Google is going to keep trying to build its own social network until it manages to create one that attracts more users than lawsuits), many practices are still evolving. Chris Tompkins supplies 10 methods to help “promote your social media profiles OUTSIDE of logging in to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter,” such as adding your social media profiles to company email signatures, business cards, advertising and all marketing collateral. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
Facebook added more than 200 million users last year, and Twitter more than doubled in size, adding 115 million. Dan Neely discusses which social networking sites get the most attention from marketers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, no surprises there), how marketers can best use social media for branding and business development, and concerns about the use of social media in brand planning. Most valuable is his dissection of the best way to use the popular social sites, YouTube and blogging in an integrated manner that capitalizes on the strengths of each platform. Magazine. MORE >>
TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2011 [Facebook, Forrester] Social Media for B-to-B Marketers
According to Forrester research, over 90% of B2B buyers are already using social media tools, often to research and execute purchases. Consider these facts: Facebook – There are over 500 million active users. YouTube – 35 hours of video are uploaded every minute. Marketing Tips Social Marketing b2bento Forrester Research social media for b2b marketersThis is for those of you who are still on the fence on social media and how it might fit into your overall marketing strategy. Twitter – 175 million and growing. In 2010, there were 25 BILLION tweets! MORE >>
- [Facebook, Forrester] Do you know how to listen in social media? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Social Media: Not Just for Kids – Arm Yourself for the C-Suite Discussion B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- [Facebook, Forrester] Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- [Facebook, Forrester] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] VMAIL is the new EMAIL INBLURBS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] 7 social media lies the gurus want you to swallow GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] The B2B Marketing Guide to Paid Content Distribution DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] 10 B2B Social Media Case Studies and Examples SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] 37 reasons that video content is king BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] 11 Must-Subscribe Marketing News Blogs and Websites HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] 21 Internet Marketing Stats That Will Blow Your Mind HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] B2B Social Networking Around the Globe SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Building Content Marketing Strategy – 10 Steps B2B MARKETING INSIDER | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Five Lessons From the Web 2.0 Summit PAUL GILLIN | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Numbers That Make Marketers Tremble INSIGHTIQ BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Can CMOs Master The Customer Experience For Hispanic Shoppers? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] How to create future brands BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] How to put the "Viral" in B2B Marketing Viral Campaigns? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] 3 Ways to Use Brainshark Video Presentations to Promote Your Brand on Twitter WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Webinar Q&A: Content is Marketing Currency MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic? MARKETING ACTION | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] Understanding the New Roles in Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] The Secrets to Stellar Marketing Automation HUBSPOT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Google+ Is it a Digital Disruption for CMOs? BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Is Your Social Media Strategy Putting Lipstick on a Pig? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] How to Tackle Real-Life Social Media Customer Service Obstacles HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] The 6 Most Important Issues in Social Media MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Facebook, Forrester] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
- [Facebook, Forrester] Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Facebook, Forrester] 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Creating Relevant B2B Marketing Content: Walk the Talk INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You) BRN.SK | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] Is Video the Most ‘Precious’ Content for Prospect Engagement? BRN.SK | TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] A Strategic Approach to Sales Enablement [eBook] BRN.SK | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Facebook, Forrester] Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] What’s your Social Media diet? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Facebook, Forrester] The Buzz about Social Media Marketing CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.