| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
NOVEMBER 20, 2015 [Facebook] 7 Steps to a Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy
– Paid social advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, via “custom audiences”. Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is certainly the hot topic in B2B circles these days, but like other trends, ABM can encompass a whole range of activity – from something as simple as an email drip campaign to a more comprehensive, sustained, integrated program that incorporates multiple channels.
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 [Facebook] 10 Ways to Generate More Leads from Your Business Blog
That’s why it’s important to offer as many subscription options as possible, including RSS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and aggregation services like Flipboard. 3. Here are 10 proven ways to generate more leads from your blog. And no, #1 is not “write better content” (because you already knew that.). 1. Optimize post titles for search. Offer multiple subscription options. No problem.
NOVEMBER 20, 2015 | THE POINT
[Facebook] 7 Steps to a Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy
SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 | THE POINT
[Facebook] 10 Ways to Generate More Leads from Your Business Blog
DECEMBER 23, 2014 | THE POINT
[Facebook] Infographic: 17 Tips for Generating Leads from Social PPC Advertising
OCTOBER 7, 2014 | THE POINT
[Facebook] Social PPC: 17 Tips for Successful Ads on Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
MARCH 7, 2014 | THE POINT
[Facebook] A Marketer Goes to Disneyland
JULY 12, 2013 | THE POINT
[Facebook] 7 Webinar Invitation Mistakes You Can’t Ignore
| | THE POINT
DECEMBER 23, 2014 [Facebook] Infographic: 17 Tips for Generating Leads from Social PPC Advertising
Before you get started, check out this infographic (adapted from an earlier post ) for handy tips on how to make the most from advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Looking to include social media advertising as part of your demand generation mix in the new year? Which social media platform makes most sense for your business? What’s the difference between the various ad formats?
| | THE POINT
OCTOBER 7, 2014 [Facebook] Social PPC: 17 Tips for Successful Ads on Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
Foremost amongst the competition are the big three social networks: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, all of which, to varying degrees, rely on advertising to monetize their huge user bases. Twitter and even Facebook have shown more limited success, but both can be a good fit for certain B2B companies whose target markets align well with specific interests or keywords. Facebook.
| | THE POINT
JUNE 26, 2013 [Facebook] Checklist: 5 Ways to Minimize Webinar No-Shows
For example, you can create an event page for a Webinar on Facebook , and then provide a sharing link to that event in your confirmation and reminder emails. If someone then elects to “join” that event, not only will you be promoting the event to that individual’s Facebook friends, those who join the event will see a reminder of the upcoming date every time they log into Facebook.
| | THE POINT
FEBRUARY 4, 2013 [Facebook] A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
Twitter is by far the most effective social media channel for generating leads , outperforming Facebook and LinkedIn by a factor of 9 to 1, even though Facebook generates the larger percentage of visits (from social media sources), and LinkedIn shows the highest engagement rates (page views per visit.) The metrics reported by B2B benchmark reports can also be grossly misleading.
THE POINT | FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013 [Facebook] 7 Webinar Invitation Mistakes You Can’t Ignore
Here, Silverpop includes top navigation (Facebook, Twitter, Website) and a footer with contact information, more links back to the main Website, and yet more social links. How do you prevent your Webinar campaign from being lost in the crowd? Here are 7 mistakes you’ll want to avoid, as illustrated by an email received recently from email marketing provider Silverpop : 1. If you must use a graphic header, make it count. Graphic headers are a necessary evil in HTML email design. On the one hand, they add an element of visual interest and enable you to highlight a key selling point. MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012 [Facebook] 9 Ideas (and 1 Big Lesson) from the Marketo Social Marketing Roadshow
Social media used to mean launching a blog, or designing a corporate Facebook page. For one, social muddies the waters when it comes to tracking lead source. (If someone shares your Webinar via Facebook, do you credit the Webinar or Facebook?) Last week I attended (and was a presenter at) the Seattle edition of Marketo’s 2012 Social Marketing Rockstar Tour , a roving conference/seminar series being held this summer in cities nationwide. Marketo bills the event as an opportunity to hear, learn, and share advice on B2B social media marketing strategy. Surprising? MORE >>
THE POINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013 [Facebook] Branding is Not Demand Generation. Stop Pretending That It Is.
Josh’s argument is that search engines are no longer the only channels to offer keyword advertising, and that Twitter and Facebook in particular are now enabling advertisers to reach buyers in the act of expressing interest in a particular topic, trend or product. Hey, I get it. Demand generation is hot. It’s the marketing movement of the moment. It’s why demand generation managers are suddenly as common as, well, marcom directors. It’s why systems consultants are reinventing themselves as “demand generation agencies.” No problem. understand. Wait, what? It’s also complete rubbish. MORE >>
THE POINT | FRIDAY, MARCH 7, 2014 [Facebook] A Marketer Goes to Disneyland
Were there gentle reminders cajoling me to share my family snapshots with my Facebook friends? A few weeks ago my wife and I took our two children to Disneyland for the first time in almost a decade. Two things made the trip markedly different from our last visit: one, no stroller, and two, cell phones. Cell phones are omnipresent at Disneyland. As far as I could tell, the only people not looking at a mobile device were those carrying churros (churros, for those not familiar, are a very portable and highly addictive Mexican doughnut.). Take, for example, Fast Passes. Sorry, not so much. MORE >>
THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2012 [Facebook] 5 Campaign Ideas for When You Have No Content
Especially in the context of lead nurturing , the more ways a prospective customer is connected to your company – by email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, etc. For today’s B2B marketer, content is the fuel that feeds the demand generation engine. But when lead generation, lead nurturing , customer marketing and social media programs all require a constant feeding of new, compelling content, what do you do when the pace of new programs outstrips your ability to generate that content? Answer: you get creative. Run a survey. Host a game or sweepstakes. Drive subscriptions. MORE >>
- [Facebook] Maker’s Mark: PR Debacle or Social Media Genius? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
- [Facebook] Do Lead Nurturing Campaigns Always Need an Offer? THE POINT | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
- [Facebook] 3 Ways to Make Your Corporate Blog’s Sidebar Work Harder THE POINT | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- [Facebook] Help Our Client Choose a Logo (Poll) THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- [Facebook] How to Revive a Dying E-Newsletter: 4 Tips THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Facebook] No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses. THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
- [Facebook] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- [Facebook] Is Social Media Wasted on PR Agencies? THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- [Facebook] Best B2B Holiday Card of the Year? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Facebook] Should I remove offer content from my Website if it’s part of a campaign? THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2011
- [Facebook] Can Games Play a Role in B2B Marketing? THE POINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Facebook] 21 Tips & Other Impressions from the Marketo User Summit THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- [Facebook] Are Social Links the Answer to Lagging Email Response? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009