| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 21, 2011 2012: No Predictions, Just Actions
Social networks : Facebook will still be a part of our plan and remains a great way to connect with customers in a more static environment. We do know that Facebook fans are passionate about topics and the stream has changed our approach to this platform and has helped in creating more awareness about our offerings. I stopped reading them. Have you developed an editorial calendar?
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
On the internal side of the business, companies will continue to rely increasingly on user generated content produced in internal, collaborative networks, so-called Facebook-type sites behind the firewall. have been fortunate enough to get to know Mark Ragan more closely during the past few years. If you’re on Twitter you probably already know and follow @MarkRaganCEO. Come to us.
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 6, 2011 How are you measuring influence?
Another metric that matters is trying to know the people who talk about your company and products, but it’s not as simple as seeing if they’ve retweeted you or posted something on your Facebook page (more than likely they have not). Last week I spoke at the European Corporate Communications Social Media Summit on tracking influence and the non-financial ROI. Will it be perfect?
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 16, 2012 Around the World in Social Media
As many B2B companies move into using more social and digital tools we continue to read about case studies involving the big three — LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook. A lot has been happening in the world of social media, and I do mean the world. But what abo0ut Sina Weibo ? Orkut ? Renren ? Are these networks a part of your strategy? Do you know who they reach and what they do? Europe.
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 3, 2012 Your Game Plan: Focus on Fans
In fact, one thing Facebook got right early on was allowing people to be “fans” of brand pages. customer who uses LinkedIn may not be on Twitter or Facebook while others still rely on email newsletters to know what is happening. There’s a lot to be said for comparing social media strategies these days and supporting your favorite team in sports.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 14, 2011 Social Clutter or Social Clarity?
Again, another obvious observation, but how often do you review a news outlet on Facebook to look for inspiration? The past year has been a year of more dashboards , more ways to measure , more apps, more blogs and just more of more. And it’s all happening in real-time. So how can we keep track of what we need to keep track of without losing track of things to track? What do you see?
| || || || |
B2B VOICES Stop Throwing Paint Against the Wall
| FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2013
We have also integrated our Instagram account with our Facebook
page. 'Social media continues to change the way brands communicate with stakeholders. Its introduction into the our arsenal of tactics has provided many benefits, including the ability to share important information, listen to feedback and connect with others. When I speak at events I continue to be impressed with the growing surge and interest from B2B companies in developing programs leveraging social media. Last summer I introduced my kids to Jackson Pollock…and then we went and had some fun in the garden. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Has Social Media in Financial Services Arrived?
| TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
The skyrocketing use of chatty and highly trafficked sites such as Twitter, Facebook
and YouTube has created a fresh, massive and useful warehouse of new data. First, we’ve had an enormous amount of media attention given to social media companies and its use, from LinkedIn’s up and coming IPO to Facebook
talking to Baidu of China to the Royal Wedding in London (infographic), it’s been difficult to escape the usefulness as well as widespread use of social media. It’s been a busy week for social media in financial services…and it’s only Tuesday. MORE >>
B2B VOICES It’s Time for B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads
| MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
They have an awesome Facebook
page, Twitter page, LinkedIn Page, blog as well as a calls-to-actions and lead generation offers. . A B2B Voices Q&A With Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey L. Cohen. just finished reading The B2B Social Media Book : Becoming a Marketing Superstar, by Kipp Bodnar (day job at HubSpot ) and Jeffrey L. Cohen (day job at Radian6 ), hot off the presses this month. recommend it. Despite the title, it doesn’t try to encompass everything you need to know about B2B social media marketing. Rather, it tries to open the lock box to social media lead generation. MORE >>
B2B VOICES How Well Do You Know Your Social Network? Probably Poorly
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
Thomas Lento is a data scientist for Facebook
where he builds statistical models to understand the behavior of Facebook
networks. Tags: Application facebook
Lithium Technologies NodeXL Social Media Social Media Networks Social network Twitter Wikipedia I had a great time at MarketingProf’s Social Tech 2010 conference today, getting a lot out of every session I was in. I have a rather diverse client base, so pretty much name the challenge and I have a client dealing with it. Getting so many different perspectives seriously helped. in biophysics from U.C. Berkeley. MORE >>
B2B VOICES What the LinkedIn IPO could mean for B2B communicators
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
One thing that Facebook
has done really well with the company pages is just this — the ability to add and delete tabs and features. Facebook
makes me feel as if our company page is our company page. Tomorrow marks another milestone for social media with LinkedIn’s IPO. You can catch up on the latest news here: Forbes , Fortune , Deal Journal , TRB , Term Sheet , Mashable. But as this story in Bloomberg details, LinkedIn gets “70 percent of revenue from business subscriptions, a model that’s similar to Salesforce.com. Group Pages. Build a Dashboard. Make Me Pay. MORE >>
- The Next Chapter for Social Finance and Three Things to Consider B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2013
- Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2012
- Other Voices: A Discussion with Michael Pranikoff of PR Newswire on B2B Digital Communications B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012
- Should Investor Relations Teams Use Twitter? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- Do Most Online Communities Fail? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- For the Future of B2B Social Media Look East B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- The Future of Social Media is Not Digital B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- Trendsetting: Are You Ready for These Five Trends? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- Business Tech Buyers Are Using Social Media, But Twitter? Not So Much B2B VOICES | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- Are your spokespeople social media trained? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- Social Media Week: The B2B Content You May Have Missed B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
- Social Influence Matters! No, It Doesn’t! B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- HBR: What’s Your Social Media Strategy B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- Where Does Facebook Fit in Your B2B Communications Plan? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata Talks Tech at MN Blogger Conference B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
- BMA Report: Social Media and B2B are Peanut Butter and Chocolate B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
- A Brave B2B Social Media Book B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- Let’s Talk Social Media: We Agree to Disagree B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- It’s Social Media Week — Do You Know Where Your Brand Is? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- Is Social Media Central to Your B2B Communications Strategy? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- How Stratasys Hit 700k Video Views and Reimagined What’s Possible in 3D Printing B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- What’s Ahead? The Changing Role of Communications B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
- Content Fusion: How Stories Are Shared in a Social World B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Use the Force of Your Influence, Luke! B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
- Looking for the Method Behind Your Competitors’ Madness B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- B2B Companies Need to Be Prepared for Crises Too B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2012
- How to Share a Great Story B2B VOICES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Mission Impossible: B2B Blogger Goes Rogue B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
- Social Media for Financial Communicators B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- The NY Times and its Paywall Decision — A B2B Discussion B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- Search Marketers Pack ‘Em In at BMA Gathering B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- Do You Believe? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- Integrating Facebook: A B2B Perspective of the Social Network B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- Social Media: A Crucial Component for Success B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.