| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LOOPFUSE
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012 Small Batch Marketing - What Microbreweries Can Teach Us About Marketing Automation
There are definitely times to send emails to everyone about the same thing – a webinar/event, a new product release, a promotion, etc. What can you learn about marketing automation from microbreweries? Turns out plenty in terms of focus, volume, differentiation, and customer engagement. We agree. but don’t make the only way you communicate. Odell Brewing , Fort Collins, CO.
| | LOOPFUSE
JANUARY 17, 2012 Connect the dots to get the big picture of your prospects
One of the best diagnostic tools available within the OneView product is the ability to see Prospect Events. You can see the overall score on the Prospect Summary page, but the Events page lets you see when those individual events happened. Custom Events. See our press release and API documentation for more information on Custom Events. WebPage Views.
| || || |
| | LOOPFUSE
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing.
Follow LeadSloth on Twitter for the most up-to-date events announced in the marketing automation space: @leadsloth Customer Experience Matrix : Managed by David Raab, this blog’s focus is mostly centered around industry news within marketing automation and complementary spaces like web analytics, email marketing, and SEO. Marketing Consiglierie : Allinio’s corporate blog is filled with marketing events/conference news, and general best practice help and advice for those starting out. Insightful and regularly updated. You can skip to the end and leave a response.
| | LOOPFUSE
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 4 Reasons Why LoopFuse Forms Are The Best Web-to-Lead Solution
When a prospect is captured with a LoopFuse form, you can trigger lead flows that will carry out a series of events. We’re always getting good questions from new users on the benefits of using LoopFuse in various ways. One question that seems to come up time to time is: “How do LoopFuse web forms differ from Salesforce.com’s Web-to-Lead feature?” Use Lead flows on submission.
| | LOOPFUSE
DECEMBER 13, 2012 B2B Speed Dating - How to qualify and convert trade show leads [Infographic]
The infographic below outlines the average sales productivity from trade show attendance, and suggests ideas to maximize sales productivity from these event (click the image to download as a.pdf). [This is a guest post by Caffeine Performance Management , a LoopFuse partner & Calgary-based business development agency that helps B2B businesses by increasing pipeline velocity].
| | LOOPFUSE
JANUARY 30, 2012 10 B2B Sales and Marketing Metrics Worth Tracking
What catalyzing events (internally or externally) accelerate deal velocity? This is a guest post by Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing. Read more on his Marketing blog. The fine folks at Focus.com let me do a Webinar on this topic several months ago, but I wanted to summarize what I consider to be 10 fundamental B2B sales & marketing metrics here as well. So without further adieu….
| || || || |
LOOPFUSE Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide to Email Deliverability.
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
It is difficult to verify whether a vendor is actively monitoring blacklists and taking appropriate steps, but in any event
, the question should be put to the vendors. The important things to ask yourself as a buyer is, “Does this vendor have plans and resources in place to react to a blacklist-event
?. Marketing Automation Buyers Guide to Email Deliverability September 15th, 2010 by Roy Russo Email Deliverability is a hot-topic today as marketers seek to fine-tune their outbound messaging and engage customers with mass email campaigns and lead nurturing programs. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE 4Cs of B2B Marketing: Campaign, Customer, Channel, Content
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
Enter the 4Cs: Campaign: Think “outbound … the catalyst to the chain of events
that leads to a conversion at the end of the funnel, ie. When I originally had the idea to write this post, I decided to focus on our new marketing automation platform release and how the menu system had changed. soon realized that the real story was not product-specific, but the underlying reason for the change; To align a menu system with how business-leaders today think about online marketing and sales. So how is it that today’s B2B Marketing professionals think? Tweet This! Digg this! MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Webinar: Get the Ultimate SaaS Sales Alert with LoopFuse + Salesforce.com
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
Join us for this discussion on Thursday, December 15th at 2pm ET on how to use LoopFuse Custom Events
with Salesforce.com to create sales alerts for your team based on activity in your SaaS product. Our recently released Custom Events
dashboard lets you to turn your product into your marketing by seeing and acting on actions end-users are performing within your application. Register Now! Don’t miss it – Register Now! Marketing Automation alert saas Webinar MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Why Free? Why Now?
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
We have also witnessed a dramatic rise in the number of digital touchpoints over the past few years from traditional email marketing and website click tracking, to banner ads, SEO, paid search, online events
, communities, and the onslaught of social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Why Free? Why Now? June 30th, 2010 by Matthew Quinlan Earlier today we announced the release of LoopFuse FreeView , a free version of our popular OneView marketing automation service. Why Now? The timing of this move is based on several factors. Why Free? Why Now? MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Turn your product into your marketing with LoopFuse Custom Events
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
This new release includes deeper integration for custom events
within the LoopFuse feature set to include a new custom event
dashboard, integration of custom events
within lead nurturing programs, and scoring rules based on custom events
. Custom Events
Explained. For those of you that missed the announcement of custom event
support in our previous release, custom events
allows LoopFuse customers to capture what actions their end-users are performing within their applications. Custom Events
Dashboard. Lead Nurturing using Custom Events
. MORE >>
- 3 Tips for Lovers (of Marketing Automation) LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- Are you getting gold medal results from your email lead nurturing efforts? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012
- Philosophical Questions of a Marketing Automation Prospect LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- 4 Landing Page Designs for Better Lead Capture LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- Spice Up Marketing Automation with a Recipe for Success LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- Four Ways to Improve Your Marketing Efforts with Automation LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- Replay of Using Social Signals for Lead Generation Webcast [Video] LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 1 LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- Taking Your Website to the Next Level: Getting your Website Built LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Replay of today's marketing automation training session LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013
- Yes, Virginia, marketing automation is good for your company LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
- 3 Things You Can Do Right Now to Increase Customer Acquisition Rates [video] LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- The 2 Keys to Lead Nurture Messaging LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide to Lead Nurturing « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Who is following your digital footprints? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- How you can make life easier for your sales team « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- The Loopfuse Exchange: Sales & Marketing Best Practices LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Why APIs Matter LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- Slides from Today's Webinar: How to Find, Influence, and Convert More Prospects Into Customers LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- LoopFuse August release (v3.4) now live! LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012
- New release includes role-based permissions and custom events LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 2 LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- Email Open-Rates Lie LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- The Quota Carrying CMO LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- Oracle acquires a million lines of code LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.