| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MARCH 2, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] 3 Cool Lead Nurturing Programs You’re Not Running
by Jennifer Talcott | Tweet this I’ve been in the marketing automation community for about 7 years. In that time, I’ve seen lead nurturing go from “nice to have” to a hard-set business requirement for major, fast-growing businesses. While there’s something to be said for the standard use case meant to educate prospects, lead nurturing can do so much more. Not only does it automate marketing processes , but it also alleviates some of the pain sales feels when trying to build relationships. Why not use lead nurturing programs to help differentiate your solution?
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
JUNE 17, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] How Many Lead Nurturing Campaigns Should You Run? [CHART]
by Egan Cheung | Tweet this Lead nurturing is a type of automation focused on leads who are not yet ready to buy. A successful lead nurturing campaign delivers content of sufficient value to your leads that you establish brand preference long before a purchase decision is made. How Many Lead Nurturing Campaigns Should You Run? What do you think?
NOVEMBER 13, 2013 | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
[Eloqua, Leads] B2B Call Tracking: Get Credit for All B2B Leads By Caring About Phone Calls
JULY 15, 2013 | WRITTENT
[Eloqua, Leads] Content Promotion Strategy: 23 Proven Ways to Explode Website Traffic
APRIL 3, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Eloqua, Leads] ReachForce Buys SetLogik: One-Stop-Shopping for B2B Marketing Data Plus Database
DECEMBER 12, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Eloqua, Leads] What Marketers Need to Deliver the Right Product, Right Place & Right Time
OCTOBER 10, 2012 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Eloqua, Leads] SetLogik Offers B2B Marketers a Real Marketing Database
JULY 6, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Eloqua, Leads] Connecting the Dots Between Social Media & Demand Generation
| || || |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
APRIL 13, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] 6 Lead Nurturing Strategies for Beginners
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this This article comes courtesy of Joe Cordo , Chief Marketing Officer at Extraprise , an Eloqua partner and lead generation services firm. There are tons of articles, posts, even graphics about lead nurturing out there. Nurturing is a critical way to keep prospects engaged and headed down the path to purchase. Here are six strategies to review before you launch into lead nurturing. Many marketers know they need to map content to their campaigns, and that can feel daunting. Repurpose Existing Content.
| | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
JUNE 1, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] Getting Started Guide for Marketing Automation
With all the (deserved) hype surrounding marketing automation, is no wonder that many companies, startups especially, are adding the technology as a key component to their marketing activities. Problem is, sometimes the rush to get the software installed and running ends up trampling the creation of processes, content planning, and other key ingredients that are necessary for a successful marketing automation implementation. But let’s say you got approval and have purchased the marketing automation software of your dreams. Step 3: Content Marketing Audit.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 3, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] 5 Really Good Reasons LinkedIn Bought SlideShare
LinkedIn has decided to purchase SlideShare for $119 million in cash and stock. We’re all hearing about Pinterest lately, the visually sticky social network for sharing your favorite links to things like wedding plans, Etsy projects and, yes, even content marketing. It Inserts LinkedIn Into the Lead Management Process. LinkedIn has won over the hearts and minds of recruiters and job-seekers, but embedding social into the lead management process is more complicated. But for businesses, especially for B2B marketing, SlideShare is a natural tool for delivering leads.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
JULY 6, 2012 [Eloqua, Leads] Connecting the Dots Between Social Media & Demand Generation
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this Today’s blog post comes courtesy of Carmen Hill, of Babcock & Jenkins, an Eloqua partner and B2B marketing integrated agency focused on demand generation and pipeline acceleration. Too often, different marketing functions operate in their own little silos—demand generation isn’t supposed to play on the social playground and vice versa.
| || || || |
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 [Eloqua, Leads] 6 Steps to Defining Your Value Proposition from MarketingSherpa
B2B marketing lives or dies based on your value proposition. To truly stand out, you need to frame this question on three different levels: the prospect level, where you address the needs of the buyer; the product level, where you differentiate what you’re selling; and the process level, where you make clear the value of going through the process, be it a click or a purchase. Almost self-explanatory, but worth repeating – like any piece of marketing, you’ll want to test various value proposition examples. Nevertheless, it’s often neglected. Frame the Question. Share email. MORE >>
WRITTENT | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013 [Eloqua, Leads] Content Promotion Strategy: 23 Proven Ways to Explode Website Traffic
While that’s certainly an idyllic thought of a world in which marketers can just focus on creating outstanding content, it’s just not accurate anymore. Leading author Malcolm Gladwell wrote about the idea of a tipping point; “the levels at which the momentum for change become unstoppable.” Marketer Steve Weller recommends delaying the promotion of your content, to instead focus on curating really great stuff. We couldn’t help but love it when content marketer Michael Campos didn’t just say “thanks!” Market Research: Would you try a Peppermint Cappuccino? MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010 [Eloqua, Leads] Does your Eloqua Ferrari collect dust?
Are you a client of Eloqua ? You bought a great marketing automation platform from a great company. But we equate this marketing automation platform as a Ferrari – and since you’re in a race with your competitors, you need a fast car like a Ferrari. Take a look at what marketing automation expert, David Raab found: “Our studies have shown that careful planning makes all the difference in the speed and success of marketing automation deployments. Our Marketing Automation Acceleration Package for Eloqua is exactly what the doctor ordered. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011 [Eloqua, Leads] Buying software is easy. Fixing lead generation is hard.
B2B Lead Generation | Buying stuff is easy – fixing problems is hard. And every Friday we do a fun B2B marketing show called Laugh and Learn – teaching a key marketing lesson using wit and humor. SaaS marketing products like Marketo , Hubspot , Eloqua and the like are very, very easy to buy. Unfortunately, there’s no “Wonder Herb in B2B lead generation and marketing either. Want to hear what it’s really like to buy marketing automation? So sales will get fewer, better leads.). We hope you enjoy it. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010 [Eloqua, Leads] Can Lead Generation Become More than “Frosting and Cherries?”
recently called on a client and he described his vision of lead generation as “frosting and cherries.” His view is that the current state of lead generation is dead. Salespeople in the “Internet world” have relied on leads from marketing which are neither good nor productive. In his opinion, salespeople need to do a 180 and get back to the basics of generating their own leads. Any leads from marketing would just be a bonus (and hence the frosting and cherries analogy). The Demise of Lead Generation. Steps to Improved Lead Generation. MORE >>
- [Eloqua, Leads] 3 Ways to Use Lead Scoring Within Your Marketing Automation Programs CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JULY 1, 2012
- [Eloqua, Leads] What Marketers Need to Deliver the Right Product, Right Place & Right Time IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012
- [Eloqua, Leads] Buying software is easy. Fixing Lead Generation is hard. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] B2B Call Tracking: Get Credit for All B2B Leads By Caring About Phone Calls KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013
- [Eloqua, Leads] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Eloqua, Leads] B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] From a Challenging Marketing Past to the Most Promising Marketing Future: Top Takeaways from the 2011 B2B Roundtable Webinars B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] Are B2B Companies Finally “Getting” Content Marketing? FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] Buckle Up! Sales Reps Share Perceptions of Marketing-Generated Leads VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] Poker Equity and Marketing II - Lead Equity Explained SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
- [Eloqua, Leads] Poker Equity and Marketing II - Lead Equity Explained SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2009
- [Eloqua, Leads] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] All About Lead Nurturing (Really Customer Nurturing) [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Buying software is easy. Fixing lead generation is hard. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] Swish! How The Phoenix Suns Used Fan History To Drive Sales IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] What Tools and Management Systems Work Best for B2B Lead Generation B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Why Marketing Automation Is A Must Have (For Every B2B VP of Sales. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] ReachForce Buys SetLogik: One-Stop-Shopping for B2B Marketing Data Plus Database CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- [Eloqua, Leads] 3 Landing Page Conversion Roadblocks And How To Get Around Them. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] You Wouldn’t Date a Shallow Person, So Don’t Write Shallow Content DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] Technology Naughty Vs. Nice In 2010 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] 4 BtoB Marketing Action Items for 2011 FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] SetLogik Offers B2B Marketers a Real Marketing Database CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012
- [Eloqua, Leads] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Eloqua, Leads] #B2Bchat—B2C vs. B2B Marketing: Do the Differences Really Matter. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Mobile Optimization: How To Optimize Your Website For Mobile. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Eloqua, Leads] A B2B Perspective on The Microsoft – Yahoo! Search Alliance. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] B2B Marketing Mix: Will Online, Social Tactics Lead? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Eloqua, Leads] Q&A with Laura Ramos – Part 3: Implementation & Keys to Success LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.