| || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 13, 2010 What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
Until fairly recently, keeping track of your organization’s online presence was relatively easy. Other than your company’s website, most mentions were likely in well-known online news sites or trade industry publication sites. Your PR team was aware of most of these as it often had a hand in generating those placements. simple tool like Google Alerts would pick up most stray citations. No more. rapidly proliferating collection of tools are being developed to meet the need. Budget: $0 (I have no budget, I need something free!). Alterian SM2 Freemium. Social Mention. UberVU. Trackur.
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
OCTOBER 10, 2010 Is social media creating a generation of cowards?
I’ve been asked about my perspective on Malcom Gladwell’s article, “ Small change: Why the revolution will not be tweeted. My take on it may surprise you … and provide uncomfortable reading if you are a parent or social media junkie. Social media and leadership. in the 1960s. Perhaps I am the only blogger around who agrees with Mr. Gladwell. Not talking — texting.
| || | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
OCTOBER 14, 2010 When B2B Buyer's Needs Don't Create Demand
What do you do whenever someone says, "Don't do that" or "You need to."? "? If you're anything like me, you go try to do what you've been told not to or you refuse to do whatever it is someone has said you "need to do." " Think back to when you were a teenager and tell me that you didn't do the opposite, trying to prove you knew better than your parents. In fact, I bet—depending on the source—that many of us still react that way today. Have you ever wondered if it's the same for your target markets? Why wouldn't it be?
| || || || |
- B2B Market Segmentation – Part 2: How to Approach Segmentation
In part one of our segmentation series , we discussed the importance of and rationale behind market segmentation. Let's take a closer look at actual implementation of market segmentation. The biggest segmentation error that people make is to start with the "who" or "what" and segmenting the market using criteria such as industry verticals, company size or geography and other dimensions because this data is easy to gather. Focusing on WHO a buyer is makes for more easily observable and actionable data that can be used to define segments and their boundaries. HOW DO I MARKET TO SEGMENTS? MORE >>
- Twitter success stories: Explaining the ROI of Twitter
Measurement and ROI are constant themes in the social media world. How do you PROVE the value of Twitter? Like most questions in business, the answer is, “it depends, but I’d like to offer a couple practical ideas that might help you when this inevitably comes up at your company. First, let’s establish a crucial point. There are MANY benefits to Twitter besides direct sales. You might gain information, competitive intelligence, insight, a new supplier or partner, publicity, brand awareness, an idea, customer insights, and yes, even a potential customer. Balance. MORE >>
SAZBEAN WordStream Helps Advertisers Generate More Qualified Traffic with New Tools
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
Most PPC (pay-per-click) software is focused on helping advertisers manage bids on keywords, WordStream’s new AdWords Quality Score Management Tools are designed to boost quality scores in Google AdWords campaigns while driving costs down. These tools are now incorporated into WordStream’s flagship PPC product and should make it much easier for AdWords advertisers to develop more cost-efficient and effective campaigns. AdWords Quality Score is assigned by Google based on relevancy and click-through rates and has a big impact on how successful campaigns are. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER Why Is Search…So…Darn…Hard!
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
If you're in digital marketing, you know what I mean just reading the title. You're sitting at your desk and the email lands in your inbox with a thud: someone important in your company just did a search in a major search engine on a MORE >>
B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG Are Marketers Measuring Their Success or Someone Else’s?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
Everyone’s getting squeezed for ROI. This is nothing new but the pressure is even higher for marketers who are looking at proving their revenue contribution. We've all heard the stories about the accolade-winning marketing campaigns that didn't move the sales needle. CEOs want far more than just awards and pretty brochures. They want proven results. They’re demanding marketers demonstrate – beyond a shadow of a doubt – that they’re driving revenue. But should they? That’s the essential question of Dave Green’s whitepaper, Measuring Lead Generation Effectiveness: a Case for a New Approach. MORE >>
- Understanding today’s B2B Buyer INBOUND MARKETING AUTOMATION BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- B2B Social Media: How to Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Should we stop marketing to the CIO? CHRIS KOCH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- Sales & Marketing Alignment: Key to Connecting with Prospects SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- 21 Tips & Other Impressions from the Marketo User Summit THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Email Marketing Experts Expose All (Well, Great Tips Anyway) FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- The Most Effective Time to Tweet SAZBEAN | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Controlling your online destiny FOLLOW THE LEAD | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Which Types of Form Fields Lower Landing Page Conversions? HUBSPOT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Are Personas the New Customer Segments? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Sales Prospecting Lessons from New Jack City THE CRAP REPORT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Price of permission-based b-to-b e-mail continues to drop FOLLOW THE LEAD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- Marketing to key accounts: It's all about the relationships REPUTATION TO REVENUE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- B2B Social Media Landscape Appears to Be Wide Open FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- 5 Ways to Help Your Business With Yelp MARKETING EDGE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- Back to the Basics - online writing vs old school journalism SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Are You Defining Now or the Future? MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010
- A Marketer’s Guide to Content Curation HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Fractional Response Attribution is Worse Than Nothing CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- Two Lead Generation Strategies That Work B2B CONVERSATIONS NOW | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- How a 99¢ iTunes Download Can Change the B2B Software Industry DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- The 7 Features You Must Include in Your B2B Sales Playbook FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- How, When and Where Buyers Want Case Studies STORIES THAT SELL | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- The Benefits of Online Lead Generation MEASURABLE MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- Inbound Marketing Summit: Video Highlights SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Social Media Plateau or Pinnacle? MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Triggered and social emails : what email marketers can learn from Copernicus CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Win the Battle for Attention By Creating Engaging Content DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries PR MEETS MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- Cloud Marketing Triggering an Application Land Rush B2B INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGIES | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- Free Website Strategy and Planning Guides.Now Available CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Don’t Let Prospects Pick Your Brain SALES LEAD DYNAMICS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- B2B Marketing Summit Shows Old Problems Persist THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Gap's Re-Branding Misfire MEASURABLE MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Is a Blog Just a Container? B2B MEMES | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- Are You Creating Marketing Assets for Your Business? CLIENT BRIDGE | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- How relevance and targeting boost conversion and marketing ROI CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010
- Answered: 10 Questions About Website Redesign HUBSPOT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- Savvy Week in Review - Oct 15 SAVVY B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- Infographics in B2B B-TO-B LABS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.