| || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 28, 2013 11 (of the) Best SEO Tools and Keyword Research Guides of 2012
With its progression of benignly named yet ferocious algorithm updates (Farmer, Panda, Penguin), Google continues, in its efforts to battle webspam, to confound and make life more difficult for legitimate SEO professionals and their clients as well. What are the best tools for finding and eliminating broken links? Which tools work best outside the U.S.? SEO Tools and Reviews. by Coconut Headphones.
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
JANUARY 31, 2013 The Future of Marketing: Is The Science of Marketing Taking Over?
Last week we kicked of this Future of Marketing series with an interview with Mark Schaefer. Mark identified culture as the key differentiator of a successful social business. He also predicted that Facebook search would begin to impact the balance of power that Google has with consumers and over advertisers, as more millennials enter and rise in the workforce. What influenced you? Image source.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JANUARY 30, 2013 9 Reasons QR Codes are Bad for Your Brand
Posted in QR Codes. The tale of the QR code is a sordid story. The QR (Quick Response) code was originally the trademark name for a two-dimensional barcode system. It was invented in 1994 by Denso Wave, a Toyota subsidiary, as a way to track vehicles as they were assembled, and to scan components at high speeds. However they quickly realized many of the technology’s inherent limitations.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
JANUARY 31, 2013 The Cost of Misaligned B2B Marketing
When alignment is discussed in marketing, the usual application is to sales and marketing alignment. This has been an ongoing conversation for nearly as long as I can remember. And I've been in the business environment for quite a while. What I'm talking about are two sources of fragmentation - the second driven by the first. marketing misalignment. customer misalignment. Product marketing.
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY If you perform only to an empty house your show will close
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
I am so impressed by how well brands are messaging these days. People People are spending the money and devoting the resources required to create compelling and engaging social media posts, not only just on Facebook but also on LinkedIn , Twitter , Pinterest , and even Google+. There’s There’s a problem, however: while I am impressed with the quality, generosity, and creativity of the posts as well as the kindness and responsiveness of the replies to queries via social media, is it money well-spent if the room is virtually empty? All that is required is some basic prospecting. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER The Most Important Marketing Metrics
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
What marketing metrics do you use to run your business? Are they the same as the metrics you report to your CEO? Long-gone are the days when the only thing marketing discussed with the CEO was the color of the logo and the size of the advertising budget. It is not the creatives who will delivering reports to the C-Suite. It is the data scientists and the marketing nerds. While we all want a shiny real-time marketing dashboard running on a wall of flat screens, let’s consider why the metrics themselves are important. Marketing Metrics Keep Marketing Accountable. Read that again!). MORE >>
- There will be no social media apocalypse
I like and admire Eric Qualman. I’ve met him a couple of times and he is a fellow author at McGraw Hill. He is a kind man, a legitimate intellect, and one of the top speakers in our field. His insanely popular series of fast-paced “ social media revolution ” videos have been viewed millions of times and are standard fare to kick off a social media class or workshop. In under four minutes, these catchy factoid machines impress upon the viewer the power and importance of our society’s digital transformation. Like Apple. Let’s not sell fear. What do you think? MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE Email Marketing Benchmarks By Industry [CHART]
| MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
by Egan Cheung | Tweet this Right before we said good-bye to 2012, we had a look at email effectiveness metrics by region to see if there was any indication that North America, Europe, or Asia Pacific email response metrics are significantly different. We found that Marketers in the Pacific Rim were generally seeing preferable results over their Western hemisphere counterparts. There were some follow-on requests from that chart to see the same data, sliced by industry sector. The chart of the week team loves requests, so here it is! MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Are you mistaking marketing tactics for strategy?
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
Diversification (marketing strategy) (Photo credit: Wikipedia). One of the fun parts of my job is that I work with very smart people–my clients. One of them told me that they have no interest in figuring out their LinkedIn strategy. It’s not that he doesn’t care about LinkedIn–far from it–but he is voicing something that is critically important in marketing: understanding the difference between tactics and strategy. His point is that if you don’t understand your overall strategy, you’re not ready to think about LinkedIn. . But that’s the point. MORE >>
- Five Reasons to “Dislike” Social Media WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2013
- Can social media personalities “scale?” GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- A 101 in Marketing Analytics IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- No, SEO still isn’t dead BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- Three Reasons Marketing Is the First Budget Cut DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- Why Human Competition is the Least You Have to Fear GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Creating Relevant Content for Industrial Marketing is a Challenge INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- The Connected Consumer: Who Are We Talking About? CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- B2B Online Marketing Extreme Makeover - From Zero to Hero in 6 Months THE FORWARD OBSERVER | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- Is Facebook a human right or a weapon? GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2013
- 7 Pricing Mistakes That Can Seriously Stifle Sales HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- Achieving Omnichannel Customer Loyalty: Tips and Infographic CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- Why Everybody Loves Infographics INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- 8 Ways to Instantly Improve the Quality of Your Marketing Content HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- 3 Steps that Helped Skyline Exhibits Increase New Product Sales by 18% B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Building a Kick-Ass Social Media Dashboard MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Dirty Data = Lost Revenue INBOUND SALES NETWORK | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- The Anatomy of an Awful Marketing Email HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- What Every B2B Marketer Should be Doing Online in 2013 EMAGAZINE B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- The Ultimate Social Media Event Marketing Checklist [Infographic] MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- 5 Creative Ways B2B Marketers Can Use Twitter’s Vine B2B MARKETING TRACTION | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- How To Bridge The Gap Between Inside And Outside Sales Reps SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- 20 Brands That Prove Why You Have No Excuse Not to be on Pinterest ENGAGE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- The Blog Editor's Ultimate Guide to Managing Multiple Contributors HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- The challenge of creating a blog that sings GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2013
- Connecting The Dots On The Social Experience LEADER NETWORKS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- 3 Key Tips to Search Campaigns that Convert BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- 3 Customer Contacts Reps Must Engage SALES CHALLENGER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- 76% of People Think Advertising Is Exaggerated [INFOGRAPHIC] HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- How To Use Storytelling To Create Compelling B2B Marketing Content NNC SERVICES | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- Make the Most of Content Marketing Campaigns BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Taking Your Team to the SEO Super Bowl KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- What Lucille Ball Can Teach Us About Marketing Automation MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- Inside Sales: Building Relationships With Conversations SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
- The Sales Professional's Guide to Building Rapport With Leads HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- Upcoming Webinar: Using Social Signals for Lead Generation LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
- Best Practices for Marketing and Sales Alignment: Working Through the Funnel – Part 2 MARKETING ACTION | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- What Types of Video Marketing Content Work Best for Pinterest? WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- INFOGRAPHIC: Businesses Still Fail at Social Marketing CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- Your Three Brains and Conversion Optimization FATHOM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.