| || |
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
NOVEMBER 28, 2012 Are Infographics Becoming Too Complex?
There’s no doubt that infographics are an extremely useful internet marketing tool, and as such, they’re becoming ever more commonplace when trying to gain new blog readers. There’s no better way to attract new customers than with a clever graphic. The problem, however, is that we’re seeing more and more that are overly complex, and are simply a waste of time. Get Your Point Across.
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
This blog post tells some personal stories and takes you a bit back in time. In case you don’t feel like fully reading it, prefer the rules of short copy and want to read the conclusions first then this is for you: we are massively killing content marketing and are making the same old mistakes we always have. So, if you care about your budget and your customers read this. Hurray. It gets worse.
| | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 A New Way To Connect Twitter To Lead Generation
B2B marketers are so anxious to generate leads from social media they are turning Twitter into a list for cold calls and mass email blasts. In the last couple weeks, two companies have emailed or called me because I follow influential sales and marketing accounts on Twitter. There is nothing social about this! Social advertisers. Newsletter or email marketers. Photo by Thai Jasmine on Flickr.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
NOVEMBER 28, 2012 Buyer Persona Backlash: Right Person, Wrong Company
I first heard this term "buyer persona backlash" from Jason Stewart of Demandbase during today's webinar with Craig Rosenberg. And, I didn't like it. They were sharing the results from the 2013 Account-based Marketing Survey. Before I get going, I want you to know that Jason and I are buddies. He loves a good debate. This is where the rubber meets the road for responsibility.
| || || || |
B2B MARKETING INSIDER 6 Steps To Executing A Content Strategy
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
Content Strategy is a very confusing topic in business and marketing circles. There are plenty of folks out there trying to define content strategy and differentiate it from traditional marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, social media and search engine optimization. But exactly how do you execute it once you have defined it, sold it in and been handed the mandate to get it done? Here are 6 steps that any organization can take to tackle the challenges of executing an enterprise-wide content strategy. Steps To Executing A Content Strategy. Follow the people who follow you on Twitter. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Social Media for Demand Generation: What Have You Done for Me Lately?
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
At LeadFormix we deal with many of the same marketing challenges that our customers grapple with. Not the least of these is how to extract maximum benefits from investments in social media. Sometimes. [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]. Analytics B2B marketing B2B Social media B2B Social Media Marketing online marketing b2b Demand Generation gartner hype cycle LeadFormix ROI social analytics social media social media channels MORE >>
- The kid who wanted a door for Christmas
In the spirit of the holiday season, I would like to tell you a little Christmas story. For the past three years, I’ve mentored a bright young boy named Elijah. Elijah is growing up in small, crowded house with his three brothers and a sister (all by different fathers — none of them are around). There is also an unrelated 12-month-old baby from another unwed mother being raised in this household. started working with Elijah through an organization called Amachi , which pairs adult role models with at-risk kids who have at least one parent in prison. Elijah’s ” I asked? MORE >>
VIEWPOINT A Salesperson's Wishes from Marketing
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
James Obermayer, Executive Director and CEO of the Sales Lead Management Association and President of Sales Leakage Consulting is a regular guest blogger with ViewPoint. So, what do you want from Marketing?” I asked the gathered salespeople. Don’t hold back; tell me like it is. Don’t be shy; open up and let me have it.” And that is how the conversation went with me saying very little for the next hour. It’s interesting…ask salespeople their opinions about a marketing campaign, copy, creative, or any number of marketing’s creative options and you’ll hear very little. We want qualified leads.”. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE 5 Charts That Could Change Your Email Marketing
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this Email is a solid part of the modern marketing mix. It’s not going anywhere. But like any practice, it can get stale, even ineffective, if you’re not trying different tactics and using fresh data. That’s why we regularly bring benchmarking data on how customers are using email and the results they see with our Chart of the Week project. We wanted to package a few of the choicest charts on email marketing here. You’ll probably want to print these out and keep them near your desk, or email them to colleagues. More Emails Don’t Mean More Click-Throughs. Well, no. MORE >>
- A New Publication for Rock Star Marketers LEAD VIEWS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- Does it pay to be honest on Twitter? GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2012
- A Better Way Of Asking For The Order BUYER INSIGHTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Emails That Say Thanks Get More Opens, Clicks [CHART] IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2012
- Content Marketing is Not More Content Output INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2012
- Why it pays to be a patient blogger GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- Viral Campaign – Martoons LEAD VIEWS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- 16 Slides On The Future Of Digital B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- The Online Community Content Map – Part One LEADER NETWORKS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- How to Calculate the Value of Your Social Media Followers [CALCULATOR] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Trade Show Follow-Up: 5 tips to optimize response B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Five Hootsuite Features And Their Benefits SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Don't Miss the B2B Holiday Rush INBOUND SALES NETWORK | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012
- The 16 Most Important Social Media Updates of 2012 HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- 4 Ways of Measuring Marketing ROI IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Brian Walker of Hybris: If you don’t know your clients’ online buyer behavior, you will soon lose out INTEGRATED B2B | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- Does Facebook Work for B2B Lead Generation? Hell Yes! MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- 13 Hilarious Examples of Truly Awful Stock Photography HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012
- Are You a Branded Authority or One of the Crowd? GREAT B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- Using Blogger and creating gorgeous websites CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- Visual Gold! The New Revolution of Content Marketing [Infographic] MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- Seven of the Best Guides to Marketing with Pinterest of 2012 WEBBIQUITY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- 17 Inspirational Sales & Marketing Quotes to Honor Zig Ziglar HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- Sales Mgmt: 4 Steps on How to Not Get Fired! YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- How LinkedIn Company Pages Work Like Magic for B2B Marketers THE FORWARD OBSERVER | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- 10 Trends Every Sales Exec Must Know For 2013 SALES CHALLENGER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- 3 Factors That Motivate Me In Sales SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- B2B Marketers to Spend More on Content Marketing in 2013 B2B MARKETING TRACTION | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- How Customers Want to Be Treated: Debunking Common Marketing Myths - Part 4 of 4 REVENUE JOURNAL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- The End of Search as We Know It SYNECORE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- The Straight Dope On List Vendors SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- New Facebook Data Shows How Questions Impact Comments, Shares & Likes [INFOGRAPHIC] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Three Digital Marketing Musts This Holiday Season BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- 6 Steps to Generate Leads Online with Content SYNECORE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- 3 Skills That Transcend Sales Titles SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- (Inter) Actions Speak Louder Than Words CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Your 12-Point Checklist for Mobile-Optimized Landing Pages HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- How NOT to Use Social Media SALES CHALLENGER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- Social media sells process, not product BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- Sales Prospecting Perspective Weekly Recap - Week of November 26, 2012 SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012
- Study: B-to-B Marketers Lagging With Social Media DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.