| || |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MARCH 28, 2010 Can Twitter be used as a workplace tool?
A recent research study by IBM indicates that micro-blogging sites like Twitter can be a powerful internal workplace communications tool. The study said that despite the inherent simplicity, microblogs are evolving into a richly-nuanced medium for maintaining awareness, building relationships, and finding and sharing valuable information from internal and external sources. Why or why not?
| | SAVVY B2B MARKETING
MARCH 31, 2010 Buyer Personas: How to Deliver Relevant Content to B2B Buyers
New research from Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, and demand-generation agency Bulldog Solutions confirms that even high-performing marketers struggle to consistently produce compelling content. One point really caught my eye. The problem with that approach is that generic categories don’t tell you enough to make a meaningful connection with the reader.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
APRIL 1, 2010 Using Content to Build Trust in B2B Marketing
In the recent Edelman Trust Barometer report they detail out how trust is rebounding in a handful of Western countries especially in the United States where trust in business jumped 18 points to 54 percent. Which was an interesting statistic no doubt for many of us in business today. A brilliantly phrased question from which comes the answer – 3 to 5 times. And then what is the timing? Tweet This!
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
APRIL 1, 2010 CRM & Marketing Automation: 7 Critical Integration Points
While CRM systems are not built for marketers , Marketing Automation systems are and you can use the same contacts. But it’s not just a one-time import of your contacts. The two systems should stay in sync at all times, so that updates from the CRM system flow into the Marketing Automation system and vice versa. In this post I’d like to delve a little deeper and look at the seven critical points for integrating CRM with Marketing Automation successfully. Field Mapping. Again, many Marketing Automation systems can add these fields automatically, but you may want to check this first.
| || || || |
PHOENIX RISING Efficiency at What Cost?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
SAVVY B2B MARKETING The Dos and Don'ts of B2B Content Reuse
| TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
One trend in B2B marketing is repurposing content. For instance, you can make your eBook into a podcast, a series of blog posts, an article, etc. Content reuse is a great idea because effective content is time-consuming to produce, and you want to extend its reach as much as possible. And, by providing the same message in different formats, you are telling a consistent story and communicating in ways that people find useful (i.e. some people prefer tex while others prefer audio or video). However, not all repurposing tactics are not created equal. again and again. The opportunities are endless. MORE >>
MARKETING EDGE Individual Catalysts, Leadership Keys to Successful Communities – Part 2
| MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
Social networks can be organic, they can form based on the desire of two people and grow from there. It’s up to the desires of the group. The key that turns a group that grows organically to a dynamic organization is leadership. When there is leadership, meetings become events, individuals know who to turn for action, and success begets success. Community Catalysts Part 2 – Rick Mahn and SMBMSP from Albert Maruggi on Vimeo. The Social Media Breakfast Minneapolis/St. Rick Mahn is an IT consultant by training and practice, helping large organizations address technology issues. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2009
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
Whether you need data to back up a proposal for investing in social media marketing for CFO, want to understand which online tactics work best for engaging with customers and prospects, or are just an analytics data junky, you’ll find a treasure trove of key insights and happy hour trivia in this collection of the best articles and blog posts on social media and other marketing research of the past year. What are the latest trends in search? Which industry segments are most actively discussed in social media? Who’s really using which social media networks? Learn and enjoy! to 14.9% MORE >>
MARKETING INTERACTIONS Why Opt Out is Not a B2B Marketing Strategy
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
There's a pretty interesting discussion going on over on HBR based on a post Ruth Stevens wrote about using opt out vs. opt in for B2B email marketing. As you can imagine, I'm not a fan. Strangely, the comments on the post are mixed. Here are a few reasons I'm against it. Opt out is: Lazy. Presumptuous. Arrogant. Disrespectful of my time. Yes, making me go through an unsubscribe process because you chose to send me something I didn't request is using up my valuable time and not endearing you to me. Not one iota. And I'm not alone. So, here's the thing. MORE >>
- B2B Demand Generation Boot Camp: Next Gen Inside Sales Training SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- The team that blogs together … SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Social Media is Simpler Than You Think WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Signs PHOENIX RISING | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Master narratives and framing the debate with B2B marketing REPUTATION TO REVENUE | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- thinkAnalytics Helps Marketers Optimize Customer Treatments CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Three Steps to Make Sure You Get What You Want from Your Freelance Pro SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Let’s Get Small B2B MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- Lead Gen Tip for Q2: Face Time SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- 3 Leaders Who Follow the Signs PHOENIX RISING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- My experience with Inbound Marketing University FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- Tips for Lead Capture Forms on Your Website CLIENT BRIDGE | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Marketing Like the Big Boys—Facebook for Small Business CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- This site has moved B2B CONTENT MARKETING | SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010
- This isn’t about social media, it’s just something that strikes me odd WONDERING OUT LOUD | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- The Difference Between Features and Value MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- 5 Steps to Remedy a Failing Online Community LEADER NETWORKS | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Savvy Week in Review - April 2 SAVVY B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- The silent majority: Why people don’t comment on your blog GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- The Outbound Renaissance live webinar goes awry ACQUIRING MINDS | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- Four Principles that Apply to Teleprospecting, Too SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Generating a Buyer Persona with Facebook Advertising BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Why some B2B companies look lazy or careless. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Lead Nurturing Webinar Q&A FUNNEL FOCUS | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Help B2B Buyers Find Their Place in The Story MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Three, no Four Ways to Drive Blog Traffic MARKETING EDGE | SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010
- A Careful Approach to Prospect Personalities SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Edit Twice, Measure Once THE CONTENT FACTOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Show me the CNNMoney! B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- Size Matters.When it Comes to Your Teleprospecting List SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- The Dos and Don't of B2B Content Reuse SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- My thought leadership interview at Marketo FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Why comment on a blog? Do it for the money. GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- Lengthening Funnel Syndrome FUNNEL FOCUS | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- B2B Sales and Marketing Team Integration? INBOUND MARKETING AUTOMATION BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- 4 CEO Priorities in 2010 FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Are You Interesting To Me? THE CONTENT FACTOR | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- Hire, Train, Retain Top Talent #5 of 6 Sales Training YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Predicting Twitter’s Success in 2006 MARKETING FINGER | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- “Age of Conversation” will benefit charity GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010
- What B2B Publishers Don’t Get: You Can’t Own the Conversation B2B MEMES | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.