| || |
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
FEBRUARY 27, 2012 What Purpose Do Your Buyer Personas Serve?
In every project I work on, some version of buyer personas are involved. Sometimes I'm given personas (usually "profiles") to work with and sometimes developing them is the first step in the project. Let me tell you that I've seen a lot of personas - or what passes for them. And let's not overlook sports and entertainment preferences. Do you see the difference?
| | BUYEROLOGY
FEBRUARY 28, 2012 The Buyerology of the Buyer: How B2B Leaders Respond to the Psychology of Buyer Choice
© All Rights Reserved Kenny Madden. This is part 3 of a limited series on why buyer choice modeling is the new view B2B Business must adopt to improve revenue performance and develop long lasting relationships with buyers. . For B2B, it has been harder to translate B2C research dynamics into ways that would make the psychology of B2B buyers more readily understood. Psychology of Buyer Choice.
| | LEADER NETWORKS
FEBRUARY 27, 2012 How Do You Measure Member Engagement?
Member engagement is a popular term these days, applied to everything from customer loyalty programs to Facebook games to political campaigns. There are tools that purport to track every “like” or tweet as evidence that your members, or customers, or just visitors, are listening and “engaged”. m skeptical. Too often, a moment of fleeting attention is classified as an engagement event. en·gage ?
| | CONVERSIONATION
FEBRUARY 25, 2012 Social Media ROI: Check Before You Start
An army of social media thinkers has deemed it useful to redefine ROI. In 2010, Brian Solis introduced it in his book Engage! as Return on Influence (and also as Return on Investment, Return on Involvement, Return on Innovation and Relevance of Interaction). The term Return on Influence (now Realization of Influence as well) [.]. Blog Management Social media marketing Jim Lenskold marketing ROI return on influence return on investment social media ROI
| || || || |
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU Sales Management & The Impact of Social Media
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
Sales Management and the Impact of Social Media. Ken Thoreson. While in the process of writing a future magazine column on the future of sales and social media I interviewed three people and posed several questions in order to get their view points. I thought for this week’s blog I would also introduce you to my current thinking and I would really enjoy hearing your thoughts on the direction of sales and the use of social media. In the traditional sense of a new product introduction, social media is moving through various stages. This is exactly what I believe is the direction we will move. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER Why Now Is The Time To Build Your Personal Brand
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
Brands used to be only for businesses. And we, the employees, were expected to uphold and support the principles of the brand. Some of us in marketing were even lucky enough to help our businesses build their brands. But as trust has eroded away from corporations and government institutions, we are seeing the ushering in of a new era: the employee-brand. Those of us who understand how to yield the power of our networks will achieve greater levels of professional success. And I’ll offer tips on how to get there… Foundations of The Personal Brand. Layoffs. Downsizing. Rightsizing. MORE >>
KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES 44+ Mobile Marketing Statistics for the B2B Internet Marketer
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
Should B2B marketers be focused on a mobile marketing initiative? We don’t get that question as much as we should. suspect part of that reason is the ever growing list of marketing responsibilities are clients have on their plate, satisfying short and long-term marketing goals. There is just not enough time in the day to map out this strategy. That said, it is important to realize that internet marketing, search engine marketing, and social media marketing, are moving rapidly to browsers and applications on the mobile device. Still not sold on these development? mobile devices per capita. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY The Quantum Mechanics of Blogger Outreach
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
Image via Wikipedia. My long tail blogger outreach strategy is periodically challenged or criticized as being too aggressive. The argument generally goes as follows: if you send thousands of email pitches to topically- and demographically-relevant bloggers and online influencers in one go, you’re spamming. The real way to do it right is to reach out blogger by blogger, with each pitch being lovingly and relevantly written in series over time after investing months of time, previous to actually initiating a pitch, becoming best friends. All at once. One missing engagement ring. MORE >>
- Punterest: It’s kind of like pins, only funnier.
My friend Reza Malayeri likes my sense of humor. He’s the only one, really. So I’ve created a new app for him and I’m debuting it today. Punterest. The place where everybody can pin their puns! Like this: humor Pinterest pinterest reza malayeri social media puns MORE >>
- 3 Cool Lead Nurturing Programs You’re Not Running IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- How to Transform Social Media into a Powerful Marketing Tool TOMORROW PEOPLE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- The Hunters Inside Your Sales Organization. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- The Marketing Technology Landscape [Infographic] LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Why You’re Going to Buy More Google AdWords [Chart] IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- INFOGRAPHIC: Market Your Brand via SMS CLIENT BRIDGE | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- 17 (of the) Best Email Marketing Guides of 2011 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- The One Chart Every Marketer Needs To Understand B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Is Focusing On Your Audience Getting In Your Way? DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Are your Google rankings based on your conversion rate? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- The Complete Guide to Setting Up the New Facebook Page Design HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- B2B Lead-Gen: Top tactics for a crisis-proof strategy B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- The Rise of the Employee Brand BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Does Pinterest Work for B2B Companies? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- SEO for YouTube: How to Search Optimize Video for B2B Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- Content Marketing 101 FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- Why Content Marketing (as a term) Is All the Rage JUNTA 42 | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Money Talks, Does Your Marketing? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Changes in B2B Marketing — Mad Marketing TV Ep 13 BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- How to Conduct Competitive Analysis to Step Up Your Content Strategy HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- The 3 Most Widely Used B2B Segmentation Methods SALES CHALLENGER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- Pushy or Persistant: Is There a Difference When it Comes to Salespeople? SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- How to limit your business? Stay in Campaign-Only Mode! INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- 5 CEO-Worthy Metrics for Demonstrating Inbound Marketing Success MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Why Your CMO Doesn’t Like You IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- 5 Ways B2B Companies Can Use Facebook Timeline SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- LinkedIn Launches Company Follow Button (How to Add It Now) HUBSPOT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- 4 Reasons Your Business Sucks at Social Media WORKFACE | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- Wisdom from the Most Influential PR Professional of the Century GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Why Content Eats Advertising’s Lunch ENGAGE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- How Do You Like Your B2B Twitter Content? Artificially-Processed or Custom-Crafted? B2B IDEAS @ WORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Confidence is the Feeling You Have Before You Understand the Situation VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Balihoo Offers "Local Marketing Automation" for Channel Partners CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Why Social Networks Like Pinterest Will Never Be Marketing-Free HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- 6 Quick Social Media Tips to Boost Your Business TOMORROW PEOPLE | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Lead Scores Too High? Maybe They Need An Expiration Date. THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- SEO is Only One Part of an Integrated Marketing Strategy BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Fueling Your Inbound Marketing Strategy: Staff and Budget MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- SAS Unveils High Performance Analytics Technology CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- How Do You Share Content If You Don’t Have a Blog? TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.