| || |
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
JANUARY 7, 2009 Best of 2008: SEO Guidance, Part 1
Welcome to the first post in the official Best of 2008 series, which will summarize and link to some of the best blog posts and online articles about SEO, social media, online marketing strategy and more. Matt Cutts Translated: 8 SEO Tips I Heard Him Tell Eric Enge by SEOmoz SEO expert Brent D. Payne summarizes nuggets of SEO knowledge gleaned from an interview Eric Enge did with Matt Cutts.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 9, 2009 Sales Lead Management: Thought Leadership with Aaron Ross
The next interview in the B2B Marketing thought leader interview series is with Aaron Ross, formerly with salesforce.com and founder of PebbleStorm:CEOFlow. I've long been a fan of his blog Build a Sales Machine and I learn something new every time we interact. Tell us a little bit about how you got into marketing, and what you like most about it. Getting into lead generation was an accident. Back in 1999-2001, I was CEO of an internet company. had more ego than understanding about lead generation and professional selling. Where better to learn that than doing sales at salesforce.com?
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 6, 2009 Unleash Your House Database with Lead Nurturing
Five Tips for Effective Lead Nurturing. Like most companies, you have probably built a significant database of prospective customers. It’s not uncommon to have 100,000s of contacts, or even millions, in a B2B company’s contact database. That database is a significant asset that gets undervalued at most companies. Think about it: if your average cost per new contact is even just $20 (a low assumption) and you have a modest database of 250,000 contacts, then your house database is a $5 million asset. Do you treat as such? How many other assets of that size do you have in your company?
| | LEADER NETWORKS
JANUARY 5, 2009 Social Media resolutions for 2009
The holidays have come and gone – and 2009 starts a new year full of resolutions and hope to do things differently, to make changes – subtle and dramatic alike. We have all spent time with family and friends and connected with each other in ways that we typically don’t over the regular work-a-day rest of the year. We took time to laugh and love, time to send well wishes and share experiences with each other. Now as we turn back to our routines it is time to take a kernel of these experiences with us and apply them to how we conduct our lives and work to keep the connections alive.
| || || || |
CONFLUENT FORMS The Power of Yous
| MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
A week or so I was reading the discussions under a group I belong to on one of my favorite business portals, LinkedIn , and I came across a post by a man named Al Walsh. His discussion was about his series of blogs "aimed at start-up to mid-market businesses"; I of course asked him for a mention in his blogs about the RFP Database since I feel it's a service that every startup and mid-market business should know about as a destination for getting competitive bids and new project leads. His reply: Okay David, you're in. call it "the Power of Yous". The moral of the story? MORE >>
B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL Thoughts on and Definition of Inbound Marketing (Listening)
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
Marketing is a word that has lost its meaning, and marketing is a discipline that has lost its way. When I say marketing to most people on the street, the first words that are mentioned are overwhelmingly negative MORE >>
THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER new year's resolution: share ideas
| SATURDAY, JANUARY 3, 2009
new year's resolution: start a blog to share ideas to improve the effectiveness of marketing managers around the globe MORE >>
ACHIEVE MARKET LEADERSHIP Two Opportunities in this Downturn
| MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
You may have suffered personally during this downturn. You may suffer more because it’s not going to be over soon. However, things are different in this downturn – different from the last one we experienced in 2001 – 2003. Because of these differences, we can take advantage of at least opportunities we now have that we didn’t have before. Opportunity #1 – Better data and data analysis tools . zip codes. This data can be very interesting when looking at key geo-specific issues such as housing prices. Opportunity #2 – More ways to reach the prospect. Social media. Mobile devices. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL Mobile Codes and B2B
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2009
Over the past decade, I've been involved with many projects to de-tangle digital marketing for big companies. Big companies want to know what's out there in the digital landscape, and how it all fits together MORE >>
- Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- what is an effective marketer? THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | SATURDAY, JANUARY 3, 2009
- First Appointment = First Date SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | SATURDAY, JANUARY 3, 2009
- Enabling Sales to Thrive - 6 Things B2B Marketers Can Do DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- Raab Marketing Automation Webinar on January 14 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- 8 principles of effective managers THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Thought Leader With A Value-Added Opinion SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009
- Sourcefire's Open Source Marketing Ecosystem DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2009
- Company-Level Data in Demand Generation Systems CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- marketing action plans THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- Does the Younger Generation Listen to Green Issues? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- Kadient: Blogging About Internal Processes Connects With Buyers DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- The Sin of Inclusion BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2009
- Doctors’ Grades Help Patients Decide on Healthcare MARKETING EDGE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- Market Research, Freakonomics and the Butterfly Effect SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009
- The Marketer's Won't Do List MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- Secrets of Starting a Wiki – a podcast with Eugene Lee BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2009
- A Recession-Busting Marketing Offer for Small Business SMART MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- Why Meetings Still Matter PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- How effectively are you using B2B data? MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- My book is now available on Kindle B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009
- 6 Internet Marketing Articles You Really Ought to Read MY TRAVELS ON THE NET | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- What are YOUR Top Three Marketing Challenges for 2009 PR MEETS MARKETING | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Survey says. Marketers are tired of Web 2.0!! BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Don't They Know Who You Are? Why Reputation Management is Critical WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.