| || |
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 What Is A Content Strategy And Why Do You Need It?
Last week I attended Content Marketing World with over 1,000 other passionate marketing and business professionals. The topic was content marketing and how to effectively deploy content strategies. Some of the sessions were very specific to content approaches, such as Joe Chernov and Todd Wheatland ‘s sessions on slideshare and the opportunity with video content. What is Content Strategy?
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 Study shows social media usage surging at large companies
The University of Massachusetts released its annual survey of social media usage at Fortune 500 companies and the trend continued to heat up, although these mega-companies continue to lag INC 500 companies, non-profits and universities in their application of social media to marketing efforts. The 139 corporations with blogs come from 54 of the 71 industries represented in the F500. Tweet.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 Moving On: Lessons from the B2B Marketing Trenches
I’ve just ended my six month tour as VP Optimization at LeftBrain DGA, and am now returning full time to my usual consulting, writing, and general shenanigans. It was fun to work again as a hands-on marketer. Here are some insights based on the experience. lots of content. We all know that content is king, but sometimes forget the king has a voracious appetite. accounts for maybe 10% of the result.
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 Social Media Image Sizing Guide [Infographic]
Consistent branding across your website, print, video, website, and social media accounts is essential in a modern world where consumers are hit with countless advertisements in a single day. It becomes even more difficult when each of those medium’s creative require different sizes, color, software, time, and expertise to produce.
| || || || |
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY 10 Reasons Brands Fail to Convert Facebook Fans into Paying Customers
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
Posted in Commerce Facebook Interactive Marketing Sales Social Media Social Networking Strategy. According to HubSpot, ninety three percent of adults on the Internet are on Facebook, yet only 1% of a brand’s Facebook fans will ever make their way to the company’s main website. Many blame their low conversion rates on Facebook: “Facebook ads don’t work.” I have a ton of likes but it doesn’t mean anything because I’m not making money.” I keep posting things but I’m not getting many views.” Few, however, look to their own efforts for answers. So, why aren’t brands able to capitalize on that? MORE >>
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING No!! LinkedIn Just Went Klout On Us!
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
If you have viewed a LinkedIn profile in the last couple days, chances are you have seen a new box at the top of the page prompting you to endorse the individuals skills. Here is a screenshot of the endorse box on one of my connection’s profile page: With one click, I can endorse Lauren’s skills in these five areas simply because we are connected. But wait, there’s more! Scroll down the page and there is a prominent call, again, to endorse Lauren! Is this really a good idea? Comparing LinkedIn to Klout The process to give someone +K on Klout is very similar to LinkedIn. MORE >>
SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM Why PR Should Not Own SEO (Nor Social Media or Content Marketing)
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
Since Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, social interaction and relevant content have become more important for search engine optimization (SEO) than ever before. Social media, content marketing and search (SEO and SEA) must be integrated. In fact, all forms of interactive marketing should be integrated as it’s not about the media and tactics in the [.]. Opinion Research Lee Odden PR search engine optimization SEMPO SEO social media State of Search Marketing MORE >>
- 35 experts weigh-in: How we create influence on Facebook
In the “real world,” a person might have power and influence through their position on an organizational chart or through some elected position. But on the Internet, we HATE rules. We HATE structure. And we sure don’t need any org chart. And yet, people do become influential on the Internet don’t they? I’ve written quite a bit about the special opportunity we all have to create influence through our content. But beyond content, I was interested to know what people thought it took to gain influence on the social web. That’s unprecedented. ” Be Visual. MORE >>
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU Sales Leadership: The Impact of Creating a Sales Process
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
Sales Leadership: The Impact of a Creating a Sales Process . It occurs almost every time I speak or every initial client visit. Whether your organization is using CRM or not I find that most organizations have not taken the time to define, write out and train their sales team on how to use prescriptive a sales process. Why is this important enough to write about? The Results! What happened? 2. We created one additional professional service product that could be re-sold. . 4. Actual definitions of each action within each stage were specifically defined. Why is this important? MORE >>
- List Buying: 6 tips for buying the most effective lead list B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
- The Top #Nifty50 Women in Technology on Twitter for 2012 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
- A Few Thoughts on B2B Marketing Buzzword: Relationship MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
- Social Media Manager vs. Online Community Manager: Same or Different? LEADER NETWORKS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Five unexpected benefits of blogging GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
- Worldwide Internet Usage [Infographic] AD YOUR COMMENT HERE | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- B2B Marketing: 4 solutions to the most common challenges B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- Why haven’t you secured a ton of domain names? BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Contacting Prospects: Mix it up a Bit! LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
- Buyer Personas in B2B Marketing DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- Four ways to become a spellbinding online personality GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- How Social Selling Changes Everything for Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Buy, Build or Both Part 2: The basics of list building B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
- 6 Core Principles to Tap the Power of Social Community Participation SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
- Original Content builds you Trust and Customer Loyalty INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2012
- Content Marketing: What Matters Most MARKETING LEADERSHIP COUNCIL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- Coca-Cola’s bold move from creative excellence to content domination GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- 5 Steps for Turning Big Data Into Big Revenue IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- 4 Rules For Better Online Advertising Performance DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- Successful Social Business Practices Need C-Suite Support BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
- 6 Digital Marketing Infographics: SoLoMo, Email, and More CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Cupcakes and Corporate Blogs! LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- Social Media ROI – You’re looking in the wrong place GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
- Two Big Problems Between Sales & Marketing – And How to Solve Them IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- The Pledge Twitter Needs to Make to Users DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Improving Customer Retention Using Online Customer Communities SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
- Tips for User Friendly Mobile Search DIGITAL VOICES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Auctions: The Rise Of ‘A’ Word In Buying BUYER INSIGHTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Content Marketing strategy: Are you good, fast, or cheap? GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Ignite Your Company To Create Content That Rocks B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Why the eBook is the Cornerstone of Your Content Marketing Strategy SYNECORE | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2012
- Marketing Automation: A Hot Topic at Dreamforce ‘12 LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
- How to Score a Guest Blog Post IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- Eight Ways to Rock at Your Job (or Get a Better One) WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- How to Turn a Small Blog Audience into Small Army GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- Top 50 Twitter Men In #Technology #Marketing B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- Six Questions to Ask Before Buying a WordPress Theme DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Dreamforce 2012 – Martoons LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
- Why a Content BOM is Crucial to a Successful Industrial Web Design INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
- Rethinking the Role of “Advertisers” B2B MEMES | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- How the Discipline of Exercise and Fitness Applies to B2B Marketing MARKETRI | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.