| || |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 Moving On: Lessons from the B2B Marketing Trenches
I’ve just ended my six month tour as VP Optimization at LeftBrain DGA, and am now returning full time to my usual consulting, writing, and general shenanigans. It was fun to work again as a hands-on marketer. Here are some insights based on the experience. lots of content. We all know that content is king, but sometimes forget the king has a voracious appetite. accounts for maybe 10% of the result.
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 What Is A Content Strategy And Why Do You Need It?
Last week I attended Content Marketing World with over 1,000 other passionate marketing and business professionals. The topic was content marketing and how to effectively deploy content strategies. Some of the sessions were very specific to content approaches, such as Joe Chernov and Todd Wheatland ‘s sessions on slideshare and the opportunity with video content. What is Content Strategy?
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 Social Media Image Sizing Guide [Infographic]
Consistent branding across your website, print, video, website, and social media accounts is essential in a modern world where consumers are hit with countless advertisements in a single day. It becomes even more difficult when each of those medium’s creative require different sizes, color, software, time, and expertise to produce.
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 Study shows social media usage surging at large companies
The University of Massachusetts released its annual survey of social media usage at Fortune 500 companies and the trend continued to heat up, although these mega-companies continue to lag INC 500 companies, non-profits and universities in their application of social media to marketing efforts. The 139 corporations with blogs come from 54 of the 71 industries represented in the F500. Tweet.
| || || || |
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING No!! LinkedIn Just Went Klout On Us!
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
If you have viewed a LinkedIn profile in the last couple days, chances are you have seen a new box at the top of the page prompting you to endorse the individuals skills. Here is a screenshot of the endorse box on one of my connection’s profile page: With one click, I can endorse Lauren’s skills in these five areas simply because we are connected. But wait, there’s more! Scroll down the page and there is a prominent call, again, to endorse Lauren! Is this really a good idea? Comparing LinkedIn to Klout The process to give someone +K on Klout is very similar to LinkedIn. MORE >>
EARNEST ABOUT B2B Vital Statistics for B2B Marketers Two. Inbound vs. Outbound
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
Not long ago, being a B2B marketer was simple. The more you pushed out there, the better your pipeline. But then something changed. Here are all the latest facts and stats B2B Marketers need to build the case for a balanced inbound and outbound marketing strategy. As always use and abuse at your leisure and feel free to share your own Vital Statistics using #b2bvitalstats. The way businesses buy is changing. out of 10 business buyers say when they are ready to buy, they will find you. 81% of them start the process with a web search. Source: DemandGen report ( [link] ). Content is still king. MORE >>
AD YOUR COMMENT HERE Worldwide Internet Usage [Infographic]
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
This is a goodie. Brought to us by WebpageFX, this infographic shows us how the internet has been adopted around the world. But But you may be surprised at what nations have adopted the internet the most… Infographic by WebpageFX. Global Marketing Infographics Social Media global internet usage infographic internet internet usage MORE >>
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU Sales Leadership: The Impact of Creating a Sales Process
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
Sales Leadership: The Impact of a Creating a Sales Process . It occurs almost every time I speak or every initial client visit. Whether your organization is using CRM or not I find that most organizations have not taken the time to define, write out and train their sales team on how to use prescriptive a sales process. Why is this important enough to write about? The Results! What happened? 2. We created one additional professional service product that could be re-sold. . 4. Actual definitions of each action within each stage were specifically defined. Why is this important? MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Why haven’t you secured a ton of domain names?
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
If you’re interested in protecting and controlling your own online reputation, one of the easiest things in the world you can do is register as many domain names as are available and try to back-order all the rest. One domain’s good enough, right? have been in the online reputation management game for ten years, sharing everything I know about it for five, and folks are still walking around like it’s 1993. Maybe my megaphone isn’t big or loud enough but folks are still wandering around with maybe one domain name. Seriously. Waaah! All the good domains are already taken! MORE >>
- Five unexpected benefits of blogging GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
- A Few Thoughts on B2B Marketing Buzzword: Relationship MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
- B2B Marketing: 4 solutions to the most common challenges B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- Content Marketing: What Matters Most MARKETING LEADERSHIP COUNCIL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- Buyer Personas in B2B Marketing DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- Why PR Should Not Own SEO (Nor Social Media or Content Marketing) SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- 35 experts weigh-in: How we create influence on Facebook GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012
- Original Content builds you Trust and Customer Loyalty INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2012
- List Buying: 6 tips for buying the most effective lead list B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
- Successful Social Business Practices Need C-Suite Support BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
- Tips for User Friendly Mobile Search DIGITAL VOICES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Contacting Prospects: Mix it up a Bit! LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
- Content Marketing strategy: Are you good, fast, or cheap? GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Auctions: The Rise Of ‘A’ Word In Buying BUYER INSIGHTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Buy, Build or Both Part 2: The basics of list building B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
- 6 Digital Marketing Infographics: SoLoMo, Email, and More CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- 20+ Staggering Stats Proving Why the Time to Use Social Media is Now SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- Six Questions to Ask Before Buying a WordPress Theme DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Coca-Cola’s bold move from creative excellence to content domination GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- Cupcakes and Corporate Blogs! LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- National Sales Meetings, 3 More Things You Must Know SALES CHALLENGER | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- 3 Emails Your Customers Should Be Getting, At Minimum PUZZLE MARKETER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- 6 Core Principles to Tap the Power of Social Community Participation SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
- Rethinking the Role of “Advertisers” B2B MEMES | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Four ways to become a spellbinding online personality GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- The Top #Nifty50 Women in Technology on Twitter for 2012 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
- How Social Selling Changes Everything for Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- The Pledge Twitter Needs to Make to Users DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Ignite Your Company To Create Content That Rocks B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Marketing Automation: A Hot Topic at Dreamforce ‘12 LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
- Why Google Turned to Print Advertising GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- Why a Content BOM is Crucial to a Successful Industrial Web Design INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
- 5 Steps for Turning Big Data Into Big Revenue IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- Improving Customer Retention Using Online Customer Communities SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
- Top 50 Twitter Men In #Technology #Marketing B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- Dreamforce 2012 – Martoons LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
- Social Media ROI – You’re looking in the wrong place GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
- Can Digital Marketing Make the Phone Ring for Industrial Companies? INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Two Big Problems Between Sales & Marketing – And How to Solve Them IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- Do You Know Your Buyer’s IQ? BUYER INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- Branding for IT B2B’s: Why It Matters NNC SERVICES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.