| || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 Best Social PR Guides and Tips of 2010 (So Far)
Social media has fundamentally altered the practice of public relations. And as any blogger can tell you, PR pros understand this, as witnessed by the incredible increase in blogger outreach “pitches from corporate PR departments and firms over the past two years. Of course, there’s more to (successful) blogger outreach than just pitching, and there’s more to the new practice of social PR than just blogger outreach. Like what? Will Traditional, Social Media Blend? by MediaPost Marketing Daily Commentary. For example, “PRO: Twitter gives us a great way to leverage PR.
| | LEADER NETWORKS
SEPTEMBER 14, 2010 Social Media Strategy Map: How To Find Your Way
Calling all Balanced Scorecard practitioners and strategy executives, here is a Strategy Map to guide the Social Media / Social Business initiatives within your organizations. After Leader Networks developed the strategic frameworks for social media at more than 40 companies, including many large enterprises, we sat down with pen and paper (literally!) Each takes a different approach.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 When Thought Leadership Isn't
Many B2B marketers cite a goal of their content marketing programs as establishing their company as thought leaders in their marketplace. This is an admirable goal, as prospects are looking for experts, not just products or solutions. However, becoming a thought leader takes a bit more effort than you may think. Definition of Thought Leadership by Wikipedia: A thought leader is a futurist or person who is recognized for. innovative ideas and demonstrates the confidence to promote or share. those ideas as actionable distilled insights. Innovative Ideas - Innovative = New. Be specific. Tell them.
| | SAVVY B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 2, 2010 B2B Search and Content Marketing: Getting Found by Prospects
If we've said it once, we've said it tons of times here on the Savvy B2B Marketing blog – to connect with today's B2B buyers, you need to produce and make easily accessible a range of content that guides prospects through the buying cycle. ") A critical component of that strategy is making sure your content is found in the search engines.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Hard Data to Justify Your Marketing Automation Investment
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
Summary: So you want some hard numbers to prove the value of marketing automation? Here's a bunch. client asked yesterday if I had some benchmark information to justify the cost of her marketing automation project. This set off an hour-long scavenger hunt through my hard drive, followed by sporadic afterthoughts later in the day. Since this is a question that comes up pretty often, I figured I’d share some of the more useful results. If anyone else cares to expand on this list, even better. Neolane “ Making the Business Case for Enterprise Marketing Software ”. Statistics include: • 16.5% MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Mobile Marketing: Resources To Get Your Marketing Aligned With Your Mobile Audiences.
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
Last week I had the honor of presenting on both social media and mobile media at Optimization Summits in Dallas and I wanted to take this post to share the mobile marketing presentation I created for the event. as well as a groundbreaking mobile-marketing guide that aired last week from the team at 360i. But first I should explain, while I'm a HUGE advocate of integrating social media into the marketing mix , I promise you this: with over HALF THE PLANET already on mobile (3.4 or spread all over the globe. mobile will play a vital role in how you engage and support your buying audiences. MORE >>
CEEKUE Is Ghost Blogging Ethical?
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
Last week Steve Farnsworth sent out an invitation to join him in writing a small series of 4 posts on the same topic. According to Steve as an opportunity to see what smart practices we share in common, and more importantly, what fresh perspectives and insights can we collectively learn from. Today the first post in this series: [.]. MORE >>
BUYEROLOGY The 4 B’s of Buyer Experience Innovation (2nd Rendition)
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
Image via Wikipedia. Many executives, in particular those of B2B and service oriented organizations, are faced with the challenge of having to rethink how to succeed in today’s digital age. This rethinking raises questions as well as the dialogue today on the effectiveness of the traditional functions of sales, marketing, support, and customer service. Perplexing executives as well is the rapid infusion of digital and social media that buyers are engaging with at an increasing rate yet with no clear discerning picture of what the future holds. MORE >>
- Social media and the big conversation “fail”
I am feeling sad and a bit ashamed of myself. Something happened — a wake-up call about this notion of social media “community and “conversation. It’s making me pause and reflect on what we’re really all about here on the social web. What I’m about. Last year I collaborated with a bright young woman named Jenn Whinnem. I didn’t know her at all and in fact I kind of pulled her out of thin air to help with a post on sexism on the social web. I hadn’t even talked to her on the phone. would have heard the coughing. We can talk next week. MORE >>
- Get the Most Out of Twitter Hashtags DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- The 9 Worst Ways to Use Twitter for Business HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- 5 Ways for B2B Companies to Engage on Facebook SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- What’s Worth More? ANNUITAS GROUP | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- To Stay Relevant How Do Communication Professionals Need To Evolve? CEEKUE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Can social media change your company’s culture? I doubt it. GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Unified Marketing: Buzzword or Bellwether? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- 50 Killer Free Social Media Icon Sets HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- 10 B2B Social Media Case Studies and Examples SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- New Study Reveals 3 Things You Can Learn from Effective Content Marketers SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- How-to: Use Netvibes for Social Media Monitoring SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Top 10 LinkedIn Tips for Lead Generation ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2010
- Vital statistics for B2B marketers – The case study EARNEST ABOUT B2B | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Seven Reasons Why You Should Pick an Analytics and Creative Partner Under One Roof FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- 24 Full Service Tools to Manage B2B Social Media SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- How Do You Make Time For All This Content? SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- 5 Things to Consider BEFORE Using Social Media MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2010
- 5 things to do to get ready for coming communication shift DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- 8 Ways to Increase Social Media Interaction SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Building a Demand Gen Tribe: The Seth Godin Lead Gen Program SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- B2B Technology Buyers Share Their Content Preferences SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Do Small Businesses Need Marketing Automation? CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- 10 Posts That Re-Energize Your B2B Blog SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- How-To: Setup Monitoring in HootSuite SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Facebook Can Work for B2B NUSPARK | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- Outbound Calling Tips from Johnny Bench SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- 3 Successful Headline Secrets from NY Times CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2010
- LinkedIn for Lead Generation CLIENT BRIDGE | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
- Four Must-Have Metrics for Marketing Measurement CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Measuring Social Media Marketing Success SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- Can’t Sales and Marketing Just Get Along? SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Why Integrating Your Blog with Your Homepage Is Vital to Your Content Marketing Strategy and to Google SEO CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- Why Outsource B2B Content Marketing? Reasons Abound. THE CONTENT FACTOR | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Marketing Technology Takes a Page From Unified Communications. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- B2B Marketing: Do you know how much your CEO really invests in demand generation? B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Stop Talking. You’ll Get More Business. SALES LEAD DYNAMICS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- Embrace Articles for B2B Content Marketing MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- 5 Ways Klout Should Impact Your Day MARKETING EDGE | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2010
- What Really Matters in B2B Selling DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.