| || |
| | TONY ZAMBITO
MAY 2, 2012 Is Your Organization Likeable? Are You Attracting the Right Buyers?
Sally Field (Image via RottenTomatoes.com). The phrase “ Laws of Attraction ” first appeared in the early 20th century around 1906 by William Walter Atkinson as part of the new thought movement and release of his book “ Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World ” (Chicago, 1906). Simply stated – is your organization even “likeable” in the eyes of your buyers?
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 2, 2012 6 Boards to Consider for Your Pinterest Brand Page
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this Pinterest is one of those sites where you log on for five minutes and end up staying for 45. visual smorgasbord, the now third most popular social media site in the world is highly addictive. Yet, Pinterest’s fast rise to fame and users has confused some marketers. Maybe you’re used to Facebook and LinkedIn, but what kind of presence should your brand have on this rapidly growing network? Stumped? Having launched our own Pinterest page today , we decided to detail the six boards we created and why. 1) Infographics. Visuals are what rule Pinterest.
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
MAY 2, 2012 Google’s Latest Slap – How Un-natural Links May Affect Your SEO
Google has been one of the leading forces in the search engine industry for several years now and it seems like everything they do tends to set the trend for other search engines. Over the years, they have implemented several new algorithm changes that have effectively slapped webmasters down the rankings when they engaged in things Google didn’t approve of. The latest Google slap dealt with individuals who used unnatural linking practices to achieve higher rankings. Many webmasters in this category have been negatively affected and are unsure of where to turn from here.
| | CONVERSIONATION
MAY 2, 2012 Putting Customer First in Practice: a Humble Example
Sometimes ‘small’ examples and experiences can help you illustrate a more important point. As I am writing this, I’m sitting in a hotel room, wrestling with deadlines and taking care of some last-minute preparations for our annual Fusion Marketing Experience congress. Somewhere else in the same hotel are the speakers. Among them, Kristin Zhivago. You’re maybe even bored with the message. Knowledge.
CONTENT MARKETING TODAY Why You May Be Screwed If You Don’t Take Google+ Seriously
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
Pay Careful Attention to the Upper Right hand Corner of Google Search Results. If you have recently checked your category’s Google search results, you may well have been as surprised as was when I recently checked our first page placement in the ‘content marketing’ topic. In weeks and months past, text ads would have appeared in the upper right-hand corner. Those ads still appear, but they have been bumped down by a gigantic Google+ area that features 2 content marketing gurus, Joe Pulizzi and Brian Clark. cannot imagine that advertisers are overly pleased by that. Yikes! MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
Why are so many B2B businesses, from the providers of a credit card processing service to the makers of GPS for vehicle tracking, blogging today? Because they recognize the potential power blogging represents—when done right, blogging gives B2B companies a way to generate greater interest, leads, orders, brand awareness and brand loyalty. Below, here are 25 quick ideas for making your B2B blog succeed! Overall Guidelines. Know your audience: In order to reach your readers, you need to know who they are. Then, write your content to reach those individuals. Set goals : Why are you blogging? MORE >>
WINDMILL NETWORKING How to Buy a Higher Klout Score and Increase Your Social Media Influence
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
Disclaimer: This blog post is in no way condoning the gaming of, or attempts to “buy,” a higher Klout score. This post is also in no way stating or inferring that any given user of the platforms mentioned below, regardless of their metrics or “prices” on the respective platforms, has ever utilized the method I am about to explain. If you’ve been exposed to social media marketing, you probably already know that you can buy Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers , but can a higher Klout Score of Social Media Influence be bought as well? Thanks! But how? MORE >>
- Re-boot your company, re-boot yourself.
Click here if you can’t see this video interview with Mitch Joel. Mitch Joel rocks. He really does. You may know him as a blogger, podcaster and author of the seminal book Six Pixels of Separation but he is also a business leader, husband, father and generous friend. You are going to LOVE this short video interview because Mitch reveals plans for his new book. It really sounds amazing. “Re-boot your company, re-boot yourself.” ” Yeah, I can dig that. He also has some very interesting observations on the writing process itself. Enjoy! MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR Our Really Fun Project – Telling Prospective Employers “Thanks, but no thanks”
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
Find New Customers crossed the Rubicon recently. According to Wikipedia, “Crossing the Rubicon” means passing the point of no return, and it refers to Julius Caesar and his army crossing a river named Rubicon in 49 AD. As it was illegal to cross the river, it was an act of insurrection.). We officially drove a stake into job search. It’s dead. When I founded the lead generation company F ind New Customers in 2009, the jury was out. My goal was to either build a business or win a great job. For a long time, the job was the goal. But in the long run the business won. MORE >>
- Differentiate or die! It’s the digital marketing curse… BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- 13 Ways to Create a Cringeworthy Social Media Presence HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Happy Customers Tell Their Stories – Live and In Person STORIES THAT SELL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Twitter Update Makes it Easier for Users to Discover Your Marketing Content HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Revenue Performance Management: Making the Top Line Top Priority [Infographic] MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Why Marketers Must Optimize Emails for HTML AND Plain Text [Infographic] HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Nonprofits and Social Media: The Power of Video Story Telling WINDMILL NETWORKING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Intuit Buys Small Business Local Marketing Vendor Demandforce: There's a New Gorilla in Town CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Three Common Failures in Online News: Are You At Fault? B2B MEMES | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Human Behavior and Multiple Identities in B2B Marketing B2B IDEAS @ WORK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- “Creativity Is Just Connecting Things” via LifeHacker CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- 2 Management Mistakes That Led To Business Lessons SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Social Media Monitoring Tutorial in Plain English – Future of Engagement SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- 10 Secrets to Leading a Successful Marketing Campaign: Part 1. VOLACCI | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Crafting Next Generation White Papers for Social Media Oriented Reader FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Best Practice B2B Resource Center as a Hub for Relevant Content Delivery & Lead Nurturing AVITAGE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- 12 Best Email Marketing Tips for Professionals SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Marketri LLC Hires Kevin Self as Content Marketing Manager MARKETRI | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- INFOGRAPHIC: Social Customer Service CLIENT BRIDGE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Content Marketing Tools Series #6 Pinterest CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- How to Get Executive Buy-in for a Testing Program at Your Company VERTICAL RESPONSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012