| || |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MAY 7, 2012 Everything you wanted to know about Twitter Chats
I’ve been very active on Twitter for about four years now and I would say the aspect that has changed the most in that time is the explosive popularity of Twitter Chats. Twitter Chats have become an important networking and sales tool. In fact, you can even make money off of Twitter chats. So let’s take a deep dive into this important social media trend. So how do you get started?
| | BIZNOLOGY
MAY 7, 2012 How to clean up a cluttered website? Content analytics is the answer
Panda (Photo credit: Wikipedia). Post Panda (Google’s one-year-old revolutionary search ranking algorithm that has upended old-style SEO), optimizing individual pages is more difficult and less effective than it was before Panda. Google now pays more attention to overall site cleanliness and architecture. And duplicate content is ever more problematic. You do the keyword research.
| | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
MAY 7, 2012 Social Media’s Missing Ingredient
View original on Pinterest You are ready for social media. You have staff, tools and resources. You have a clear strategy, well-defined goals and an execution plan. You have executive support. But how long will it last? How long will you have the resources and support you need? Your social media program needs time. The old-fashioned time that is measured on a calendar, not in staff hours.
| || || || |
- A proud American company that never understood digital
A long, long time ago I had to pick an online platform to store my photos. What better brand name to trust with your photos than Kodak, right? Wrong. For a century Kodak WAS photography. The tech. The fun. The innovation. was saddened, but not surprised that Kodak announced yesterday that its photo-sharing site has been sold to Shutterfly as part of its Chapter 11 fire sale. What an amazing turn of events for this once proud and dominant company. How could a brand that strong lose it so fast? The company had everything it needed to succeed. The name. The technology. The resources. MORE >>
HUBSPOT The 10 Best Marketing Infographics of 2012 (So Far)
| MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
Visual content has taken 2012 by storm, and leading the pack is the much beloved (and sometimes bemoaned) infographic. What on earth is an infographic, you ask? Ha, just kidding. You know what infographics are! They're this , and this , and this. But those are all so 2011. What has 2012 delivered marketers in the way of awesome infographics? This post has rounded up the best of the best -- the ones that are chock full of information, excel at data visualization, and deliver brand new data to marketers. Take a look at our favorite marketing infographics so far in 2012! From Mavenlink. MORE >>
- Industrial Content Marketing with Purpose
In my last post, I talked about using content to convert website traffic into leads and customers. In this post, I want to continue with a similar theme and talk about why your content marketing must have a purpose. With the abundance of content available on the Internet these days, it is difficult to rise above the noise and get noticed. Manufacturers and industrial companies cannot be content with just publishing content, their content marketing needs to drive the sales process. See Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher, Act Like an Investor ). What am I talking about? MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Creative Culture: It’s Contagious!
| MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
Barb Cote. Creativity is not a trait that we inherit in our genes or a blessing bestowed by the angels. It’s a skill. Anyone can learn to be creative and to get better at it.”. So says author Jonah Lehrer in his new book, “ How Creativity Works.”. Three key thoughts from his book reminded me how we have committed to a culture of creativity here at SIGMA: 1. For prompting creativity, few things are as important as time devoted to cross-pollination with fields outside our areas of expertise.”. We have to either work together or fail alone.”. Guess who wins? MORE >>
HUBSPOT 11 Apps Every Marketer Should Download
| MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
Apps are everywhere these days, and not just on your iPhone. Apps are all over Android, mobile devices, desktops. even in your marketing software ! And the functionality of these apps is ever-expanding, which is good news for marketers, because it means you can now download an app that does more than just fling angry birds at little green pigs. That's right -- now there are apps out there that make a marketer's life easier, and even make them better at their jobs. Here are what I consider to be 11 must-have apps for marketers so you can really make a dent in your career! 1) Evernote. 3) GoDocs. MORE >>
- B2B Marketing & Pinterest: 5 Tips for Becoming the Ultimate Pinner MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Creating Your Marketing Technology Roadmap INSIGHTIQ BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Conversion Rates: Marketers Shouldn't Forget Phone Calls BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2012 YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Does Automation Impact Lead Conversion Rates? [CHART] IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- 4 Tips on How Businesses Can Be Better Communicators ENGAGE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Using CRM to Build Skills, Not Just Track Deals SALES CHALLENGER | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- How to Conduct a B2B Marketing Content Audit FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- How Social Media Favors the Underdog ENGAGE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Dell Launches Social Media Training for B2B Channel Partners SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- B2B Marketers: It’s Time to Claim Your Facebook Company Page B2B MARKETING TRACTION | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Stats to think about when putting together a great tweet AD YOUR COMMENT HERE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Biggest Dilemma for Men Using QR Code on Indoor Advertising? MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- How Does Your Inside Sales Team Deliver A Message? SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- INFOGRAPHIC: Social Video CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- In A Minute: Taking Charge of Email Deliverability CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Marketing Lead Quality and Football BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Tag Management Systems: Not Just for the Marketing Team Anymore! E-STORM | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Social Business: Where It’s Been & Where It’s Going SAZBEAN | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Webinar - They're Just Not That Into You ONPATH | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- If you don’t stop sending unsolicited emails, then you won’t be successful FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Please, Bust the Chat Queue WORKFACE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Marketing Made Simple TV premiers this Thursday at noon FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- In Social Media -- Timing is Everything MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Give Your Customers Uplifting Content to Kick Off Each Monday CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- The Results Are in! Takeaways from VR Email Tests: Offer Edition VERTICAL RESPONSE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.