| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | HUBSPOT
AUGUST 3, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 5 Best Practices for eCommerce Abandoned Cart Nurturing
An optimized e-mail campaign that re-engages consumers after they’ve abandoned a cart has been shown to more than double eCommerce conversions. Here are 5 ways to improve your eCommerce conversion rate by using optimized Abandoned Cart Nurturing: Do the Two-Step: Any conversions are directly affected by the complexity – or “resistance” – in the conversion event.
| | HUBSPOT
NOVEMBER 24, 2010 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 7 Ways eCommerce Can Grow Their Email Marketing Database
The truth is that the large majority of visitors to eCommerce websites will not make a purchase and end up exiting anonymously – leaving those companies no opportunity to reach out to potential customers. There’s no reason eCommerce websites shouldn’t be actively trying to acquire non-transactional lead information for email marketing purposes. Sign Up!
SEPTEMBER 9, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Build a Perfect B2B Product Page
MARCH 30, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of March 30, 2013
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] Why Is B2B Marketing Automation Growing So Slowly?
FEBRUARY 6, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] 7 Excellent Examples of Email Personalization in Action
JANUARY 15, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] When NOT to Use Lead-Gen CTAs in Your Marketing
DECEMBER 28, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Optimize Your Landing Pages for Long-Term Lead Generation
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
DECEMBER 27, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Best Facebook Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tools of 2011, Part 1
Ruud Hein steps through a quick process for creating Facebook lists, and recommends various uses for them such as sharing information with only a specific subset of your contacts, or using Facebook lists as a CRM tool. The Basics of Advertising on Facebook by Practical eCommerce. 20 Tips to Get Your Content Seen on Facebook by HubSpot. 85% of B2B journalists are on Facebook.
| | HUBSPOT
NOVEMBER 17, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Save Ecommerce Sales With Abandoned Cart Emails
Ecommerce sites lose out on many potential sales simply because customers abandon their carts in the middle of shopping, and it’s not always because they’re no longer interested in purchasing the product (although that might be true in some cases). Unexpected final price after taxes and shipping are added (AKA “sticker shock”). Connect with HubSpot
| | HUBSPOT
NOVEMBER 10, 2010 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Enhance Your eCommerce Product Listings With Google
Now product results will have detailed information including price, availability, reviews as well as any specific product offerings. This recent enhancement comes at an opportune time for eCommerce companies who will be making a big holiday push, but need to act fast to take advantage of this opportunity and capture the attention of those already starting their shopping.
| | HUBSPOT
FEBRUARY 11, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 4 Trends Impacting Ecommerce Marketing in 2011
An audience member raised an interesting point regarding the privacy of these new payment methods during Q&A: with each of your purchases on a coupon site comes a ton of information about you. Over time, this information is radically valuable to advertisers and other companies as a lifetime of purchases at multiple companies emerges. Free Download: eCommerce Marketing eBook.
| || || || |
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 3 Reasons That Ecommerce Needs Inbound Marketing
Some say that ecommerce sites have little need for sustained lead or customer cultivation online. Why should an ecommerce site consider distributing free resources or sending periodic updates for lead engagement if its sales cycle is so short? We at HubSpot preach the opposite belief. The concept of attracting prospects, engaging them, and eventually turning them into customers applies to ecommerce websites as much as it does elsewhere. Here we conclude three reasons that inbound marketing contributes to business growth for ecommerce websites. Source: Halixo. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 5 ½ FAQs for More Effective Ecommerce Pay-Per-Click Spending
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an excellent way for ecommerce companies to stimulate their competitiveness for traffic from specific keywords moving through search engines. Ecommerce companies can use PPC to reach extremely competitive markets while they build their more durable and enduring organic and social inbound marketing campaigns. To effectively leverage PPC for ecommerce, we've compiled list of frequently asked questions to help you generate better results from ecommerce PPC spending. Landing Page Testing: Is my ecommerce landing page the problem? MORE >>
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Enhance Unique Product Data To Increase Visibility [Ecommerce]
For eCommerce businesses, it can be very challenging to get your products noticed in highly competitive search engines and shopping engines. The unique data you provide about your products can help separate you from other distributors or re-sellers beyond price and other typical factors. It increases the number of users that are sent to your products because it knows that a consumer will be more informed by your product information than from a competitor that copies word for word from the manufacturer. Connect with HubSpot Enabling Search Engines. MORE >>
THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Marketing Charts and Trends « The Effective Marketer
The Effective Marketer Effectiveness is a discipline and it can be learned Home About the Effective Marketer Books Speaking Marketing Charts and Trends With an impressive collection of charts, HubSpot released The Marketing Data Box. Get it for free either in PDF or PPT format. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site. Like Be the first to like this post. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Email Subscription Subscribe to the RSS feed Follow Daniel on Twitter Connect via LinkedIn Follow Me On Twitter! MORE >>
HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011 [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Leverage the 5 Stages of the Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
This is a guest post by Matt Winn, online communications specialist at Volusion , an industry-leading ecommerce software that powers online business for over 25,000 clients. Matt serves as the chief blogger for Volusion’s Ecommerce Blog , and you can follow Volusion on Twitter @volusion. Please join us for a joint Volusion and HubSpot webinar on Thursday, July 7th at 4 PM ET! Whether you prefer academic or anecdotal evidence, we all know that the right marketing mix is key in order for an ecommerce site to be successful. Connect with HubSpot MORE >>
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of March 30, 2013 SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, MARCH 30, 2013
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] The Email Strategy That Turns Browsers Into Active Online Shoppers HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Optimize Your Google Shopping Data Feed HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Why Is B2B Marketing Automation Growing So Slowly? CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 33 (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Resoures of 2012 So Far WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 7 Excellent Examples of Email Personalization in Action HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2013
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Build a Perfect B2B Product Page HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2013
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 16 Google Tools to Improve Marketing Effectiveness HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 16 Ways to Simplify Your Prospects' Decision-Making Process HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] The 9 Must-Have Components of Compelling Email Copy HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Increase Sales with Daily and Group Deal Offerings HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] Is Your Business Prepared for the Mobile Browsing Takeover? HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] How to Optimize Your Landing Pages for Long-Term Lead Generation HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] The Top 5 Reasons for Mobile Marketing [Data] HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] The Content Creator's Master List of Commonly Troublesome Words HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 60 Inspirational Holiday Marketing Statistics HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 5 Ways to Make Your Customers Love You HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2011
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] 21 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Tools and Rants of 2012 So Far WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [Ecommerce, Hubspot] When NOT to Use Lead-Gen CTAs in Your Marketing HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.