| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 11, 2012 [Display, RSS] Best Social Media Management Tools for Small Business Owners
There are numerous tools that make populating your Twitter feed, Facebook page, and other social media outlets relatively painless, and some are completely free. Shortens URLs , so you don’t have to visit bitly , tinyurl or some other site to shorten them yourself. No analytics, although there are a number of free social media analytics tools that could bridge the gap. Buffer.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 24, 2011 [Display, RSS] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010
Find out if the username or vanity URL you want is still available across dozens of social sites? Display a feed of brand-related comments from a variety of social networks on your website? Discover how to accomplish all of the tasks above and more using some of the coolest free and modestly priced social media and web tools released in the past year or so. Create video emails?
MARCH 30, 2015 | HUBSPOT
[Display, RSS] 11 Content Curation Tools Every Marketer Needs
OCTOBER 28, 2014 | BIZNOLOGY
[Display, RSS] The dashboard has finally been perfected
AUGUST 11, 2014 | HUBSPOT
[Display, RSS] 57 Little Things to Double Check Before Your Website Launch
JULY 17, 2014 | HUBSPOT
[Display, RSS] 35 Tech Terms Translated Into Plain English
JUNE 19, 2014 | HUBSPOT
[Display, RSS] 60 Marketing Acronyms Every Industry Pro Should Know
NOVEMBER 5, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Display, RSS] Spending more time on SEO than adding value to Google?
| | VERTICAL RESPONSE
JULY 18, 2013 [Display, RSS] After Google Reader’s demise, does RSS matter to your business?
When Google Reader, a popular service for consuming content by RSS feeds, shuttered on July 2nd, it ignited a debate amongst the some 200,000 publishers and marketers who use RSS (really simple syndication) to stream content to their audiences. Or should RSS stick around for the time being? RSS is passive.” What’s your opinion on RSS?
| | HUBSPOT
MARCH 30, 2015 [Display, RSS] 11 Content Curation Tools Every Marketer Needs
In an attempt to help streamline your content curation efforts, here are 11 content curation tools every marketer needs. Here are three super simple ways to start getting in the habit of curating content without being overwhelmed by complex tools, subscription fees or convoluted dashboards. 1) Pocket. Sniply isn’t a curation tool per se. What Tool Is Right For You?
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 16, 2012 [Display, RSS] 24 (of the) Best Business Blogging Guides, Tips and Tools of 2011
Take advantage of free or low-cost blog tools and resources? Noting that will well over 100 million blogs on the web now it can be challenging to stand out, the effervescent Diana Adams shares a list of common mistakes to avoid such as making your RSS button hard to find, posting inconsistently, and failing to respond to reader comments. Blogging Tools and Resources. Stuart W.
| | HUBSPOT
SEPTEMBER 8, 2011 [Display, RSS] 10 Helpful Uses of RSS Feeds for Marketing
By now, most members of the inbound marketing community are probably aware that RSS exists (and if you don't, this blog post will help ). While this may be true, my guess is that many still aren't aware of just how versatile RSS can be. The good old RSS feed can be a lot more powerful than you might think. 10 Helpful Marketing Uses of RSS Feeds. 1. Write about it!
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2014 [Display, RSS] The dashboard has finally been perfected
One of the biggest problems I have as a small businessman is keeping track of everything: RSS feeds, competitors, backend performance data, social media mentions and trends, sales cycles, reputation warnings, revenue data, my inboxes, my calendar, key RSS feeds, search performance, tasks, and a million other sources of data. never remember to check Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, my AdSense revenue, and even what’s coming in to my Desk.com help desk inbox as it happens. Cyfe is a Business HUD. A HUD the acronym for heads up display. Private URL. MORE >>
B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2005 [Display, RSS] B2B Lead Generation Blog: Should blogs and RSS be a part of your lead generation strategy?
« Small companies blogging for leads while big companies watch | Main | Revised Lead generation strategy map for complex sales » Should blogs and RSS be a part of your lead generation strategy? Scobles Link Blog pointed me to this interesting article by Pheedos Bill Flitter, " A Sound Case to Include Blogs and RSS in Your Marketing Mix." Well examine each and provide tips on how a Blog or RSS strategy can compliment what you are doing today." Comments Should blogs and RSS be a part of your lead generation strategy? MORE >>
CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2010 [Display, RSS] Why the volume and quality of interactions with customers has to pass for social media ROI
Make a list of the people who subscribe to your blog through RSS and e-mail and match them up to your comments. RSS+comments=VIP. There are even tools like Tweet This, that can be set up to send a tweet based on the title of your post automatically. Use URL shorteners to gauge subject interest. By using a URL shortener like bit.ly The numbers aren’t too big here generally, as the group tools on these sites are crude and many group leaders don’t spend much time filtering out the self-promoting jerks that litter these things with spam. really do. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING SAVVY | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009 [Display, RSS] Twitter Analytics: Five Practical, Lesser Known Free Tools for B2B Professionals
Other Popular Posts: Digital DeTox Tools Twitter Blurs the Line B2B Twitter Case Study Email The Scoopdog Team. Tweeps.info Nifty free tool that lets you track on individual Twitter accounts (think YOUR competitors). More than 50 statistical measures displayed with graphics and maps. Primarily a tool for Twitter users to analyze themselves or their friends. TwitterFriends A “reach/extended-reach” tracking tool that helps you discover information about the network behing your follower/their follower lists. And results were positive. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, AUGUST 11, 2014 [Display, RSS] 57 Little Things to Double Check Before Your Website Launch
Thank-you message or page displays after form is submitted. Feeds are working properly (RSS, news, social media). Integrations with third-party tools, such as your CRM, e-commerce software, and/or marketing platform, are running smoothly. Metadata is properly in place for any content in an RSS feed. Page URLs consistently reflect site information architecture. 301 redirects are in place for all old URLs (redirecting old to new pages). Admit it: Launching a new website is stressful -- even for the most seasoned digital marketers. Websites are complex. MORE >>
- [Display, RSS] Forget Facebook; keep your fans to yourself! CONFLUENT FORMS | THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012
- [Display, RSS] Spending more time on SEO than adding value to Google? BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2013
- [Display, RSS] 35 Tech Terms Translated Into Plain English HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JULY 17, 2014
- [Display, RSS] How to Build the Ultimate Online Newsroom WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011
- [Display, RSS] 60 Marketing Acronyms Every Industry Pro Should Know HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2014
- [Display, RSS] The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [Display, RSS] Best of 2008: Cool Web Tools, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
- [Display, RSS] 11 Reasons Your LinkedIn Company Page Sucks HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2011
- [Display, RSS] 40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [Glossary] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- [Display, RSS] Social Media Success Stories ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, MARCH 8, 2009
- [Display, RSS] LinkedIn Company Page Checklist for B2B Marketing B2B IDEAS @ WORK | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- [Display, RSS] Are People Stealing Your Content? How (and When) to Fight Back [SlideShare] HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- [Display, RSS] The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [Display, RSS] 5 Alternative Ways to Search Twitter for People by Location WINDMILL NETWORKING | THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
- [Display, RSS] Why B2B Blogs Aren’t Achieving SEO Success DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Display, RSS] 101 Sure-Fire Ways to Make People Hate Your Marketing HUBSPOT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- [Display, RSS] How to Optimize Your B2B Marketing and Sales with Online Video MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2011
- [Display, RSS] Checklist: How to Start a Business Blog HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Display, RSS] 21 Firefox Extensions Every Marketer Needs HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
- [Display, RSS] Glossary: 39 Blogging Terms to Know HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Display, RSS] 4 Easy Ways of Subscribing to Feeds in Google Reader BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Display, RSS] The Bamboo Project Blog: Seven Strategies for Supporting Personal Learning Environments at Work BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Display, RSS] Book Review: Blogger -- Beyond the Basics WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
- [Display, RSS] Tips on Using Twitter to Boost Your Marketing Efforts ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
- [Display, RSS] Email Dashboard: Information Overload Research Group news wrapup BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
- [Display, RSS] Web 2.0 Social Tagging Sites, Part 3: Special-Purpose Sites WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2007
- [Display, RSS] The Bamboo Project Blog: Blogging for Learning: Blog Challenges BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2008
- [Display, RSS] PLE BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008