| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
JANUARY 5, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] E-Newsletter Review: How’s Your Ezine?
You may be doing all the right content marketing things (e-newsletter, blog, articles, etc.) got an email from a client who lamented the poor results from her emailed newsletter. This would be a good time to check your own e-newsletter for opportunities for improvement. Could it be I don’t know how to sell myself with my newsletter? Digg this! Tweet This!
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
AUGUST 5, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] Are You Crushing Your Customers with Content?
In content marketing there are signs you’re doing too little or too much. You could see a rise in unsubscribes from your customer newsletter, indicating they may be seeing too much overlapping information. But do we serve customers who visit our online community, Topliners , seeking those answers? LinkedIn. It’s a good feeling. The same is true with customer content.
AUGUST 5, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Digg, Linkedin] Are You Crushing Your Customers with Content?
JULY 8, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Linkedin] 7 Writing Tips to Connect Emotionally with Your Readers
MAY 2, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Linkedin] 4 Content Marketing Goals for a Coach Website
APRIL 18, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing: Connect the Dots and Drive Results
APRIL 16, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing for Professionals: Time-Saving Tips Webinar
APRIL 13, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Linkedin] Content Rules: Insight and Originality Attracts Clients
| || || |
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
JANUARY 11, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing with Stories: Better than Facts
2007 study by Jennifer Edson Escalas , a marketing researcher at Vanderbilt University, found that people had more positive reactions to advertisements that were presented in a story form than to ads that were factually straightforward about the products. Your online content should be no different. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. story is all about context.
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 [Digg, Linkedin] Writing Web Content: 5 Simple Steps for Results
Her blueprint for creating simple copy that works to market your products and services is clear. This week I wrote about how one of my clients hadn’t realized all the benefits of selling her original art-work cards online: A Simple Blueprint for Writing Web Content that Gets Results. Example: Imagine I’m writing copy designed to promote my ebook, Content Marketing with Blogs. Publish a page or post or newsletter addressing every aspect of the problems your customers face. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. What is possible? Tweet This!
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
DECEMBER 15, 2010 [Digg, Linkedin] What Are Your Target Audience’s 5 Top Web Sites?
If you want to create content that engages readers, you have to know their online habits and interests. What are your online reading habits, blogs, websites, articles, videos, podcasts? Do you use social media like Facebook , Twitter or LinkedIn ? Subscribe to e-newsletter and blogs? My client’s blogs and sites where I manage their content marketing. Right now I’m not spending much time on LinkedIn or Facebook or Twitter, and I know I should. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. Time-Saving Tips for Social Media Marketing.
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
APRIL 13, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] Content Rules: Insight and Originality Attracts Clients
Content marketing works: you can publish online content – blog posts, videos, webinars and web pages – that attracts clients to you. Using content marketing , you don’t have to chase after them, spend money on advertising, direct mail, or printed newsletters. For myself, the story is less dramatic, but I overcame my computer phobias to become a blogging expert and take my business from zero to six figures in three years, using content marketing and web-based tools. ET on content marketing for coaches and other small business professionals.
| || || || |
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] 4 Content Marketing Goals for a Coach Website
How should content marketing be used on the home page of your website? Here are 4 goals of your online content: Connect immediately (by speaking to your readers’ challenges or problems). That’s a basic outline that you could follow, not just for websites, but for your blog and other content marketing pieces. Throughout, there are offers to contact by phone, through social media, and his newsletter. Did they get involved in the content/marketing, or did they primarily focus on the structure and design? Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2011 [Digg, Linkedin] High Quality Content Sites Is What Google Wants
For professionals who use online content to market their services, you need to keep an eye on your analytics , and continue to follow good advice for content marketing. Here’s an excerpt from Website Magazine , an article from Mike Phillips that constitues good search marketing advice: From the Official Google Blog : “ Many of the changes we make are so subtle that very few people notice them. Build a strong following on social networks and work hard to increase email sign-ups and newsletter subscribers. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010 [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing Results: Landing Pages Rule
You can’t get results from all the content you’re creating and publishing on your blog, e-newsletter, social media sites, unless eventually you send people to a landing page and ask them to take action. I’m repeating myself because it’s so crucial to your online marketing efforts. Don’t like the way hard-selling marketers format long sales letters. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. How do you get readers to take action? Short answer: a landing page. Also known as a sales page, squeeze page). To take one specific action. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010 [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing Tasks: Practice Makes Progress
If you’ve spent your career avoiding certain marketing tasks because you don’t think you’re any good at them, you struggle each time you try, and you end up with weak results, take heart. Which is why they are my clients … they need content and they need to publish on the web – blogs, e-newsletters, ebooks, etc.). Other people tend to focus their online marketing on content; they write books and they publish blogs and newsletters… and they hate speaking. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. Please share. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010 [Digg, Linkedin] Why Use a WP Sales Page Template?
Subscription to a newsletter, free or otherwise. Digg this! Share this on LinkedIn. Tags: Attracting Clients Content Marketing Online Marketing Pathway to Profits Teleclasses & Seminars blog formatting content marketing with blogs converting readers to clients sales pages Wordpress sales pages Have you tried to create a landing page using Wordpress? And I know others have too. You can waste a lot of time and still not get a professional looking page that works to get people to buy or sign up. There is. It saves me time and energy. Benefits. MORE >>
- [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing to a Caveman’s Brain WRITING ON THE WEB | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing from the Inside Out WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] The Real Reason Behind Blog Procrastination WRITING ON THE WEB | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing: Connect the Dots and Drive Results WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] 8 Ways to Use a Wordpress Sales Page WRITING ON THE WEB | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] 7 Writing Tips to Connect Emotionally with Your Readers WRITING ON THE WEB | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] Is the Social Web Changing How We Write?How to Write Like You Talk WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Best Content Marketing Guides, Tips and Tactics of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] Blog Content: Are you personal… or all business? WRITING ON THE WEB | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Attractive Content: Speak to the brains WRITING ON THE WEB | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] A fascinating “hardcore” B2B social media success GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] 7 Mistakes Speakers Make with Presentations WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Checklist: How to Start a Business Blog HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Best Web Presence Optimization Guides and Tips of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] Content Marketing for Professionals: Time-Saving Tips Webinar WRITING ON THE WEB | SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] Best Email Marketing Tips, Tactics and Metrics of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- [Digg, Linkedin] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Top 47 B2B Marketing Posts - Hot Topics Ning and Facebook - July 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] Your Website is Worth More than a Cup of Coffee DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [Digg, Linkedin] The Top 3 Priorities for 2010 Marketing Budgets DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.