| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
JULY 24, 2011 [Digg, Email] [Chart] How Personalization Increases Email Open Rates
When it comes to email marketing , a lot. We were discussing subject line personalization this week, and to settle the debate, we looked at 202 Million emails sent in January 2011. Emails with someone’s name have open rates about 4.7% Share email. Facebook. by Egan Cheung | Tweet this What’s in a name? over the average. open rate. Sign up here. LinkedIn.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [Digg, Email] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Facebook is the world’s most visited social media brand with 54% of the worlds internet population visiting the brand. online time is spent on just three activities: social networking, playing games and emailing. Mobile internet activity is different, however, with the dominant share of time (42%) spent on email, and just 11% on social media. Email. Digg this!
JUNE 19, 2012 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[Digg, Email] Purchases are fun, but…….they don’t move the business needle
JULY 28, 2011 | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
[Digg, Email] Bootstrapping your Sales and Marketing: How to Test Your Marketing ROI
JULY 24, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Digg, Email] [Chart] How Personalization Increases Email Open Rates
JUNE 6, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Digg, Email] 5 Event Planning Tips…Even If You’re Not An Event Planner
MAY 17, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Digg, Email] 5 Big Marketing Lessons From Kickstarter
MAY 2, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[Digg, Email] 4 Content Marketing Goals for a Coach Website
| || || |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 17, 2011 [Digg, Email] 5 Big Marketing Lessons From Kickstarter
The open source rival to Facebook drew a lot of attention from the Web and the mainstream press alike. People wanted to feel like they were playing a role in building something big, and so the little startup took in 2,000% of its funding goal and had 6,479 backers, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Share email. Facebook. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. Keep Nurturing.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
FEBRUARY 23, 2011 [Digg, Email] 3 Ways Data’s Popularity Is Changing Business
But the ability to track and measure the success of everything from online ads to how many people open your email campaign is sparking a sparking a revolution in the marketing industry. Nielsen ratings became a household name by sampling household television viewing. Despite better tracking, people can still practice selective sampling, reporting data that makes them look good but not necessarily the data that enables the company to make wiser decisions and drive revenue performance. Share email. Facebook. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. You’re not crazy. Reddit.
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
MARCH 3, 2011 [Digg, Email] 6 Mistakes in Buying Marketing Automation
That is, you need to design some sample campaigns or other processes and watch the vendor execute them. It’s very easy for vendors to make the sample campaign execution “look easy. Share this on Facebook. Digg this! Email this to a friend? David Raab, once again, provides invaluable insight in selecting a marketing automation system here. Here’s the money quote: Let me make this perfectly clear: there’s just one right way to select software, and that’s to have vendors walk through scenarios based on how you plan to use it. Tweet This!
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
MARCH 16, 2010 [Digg, Email] Social Media Lead flow in B2B Marketing
Both of these situations provide an opportunity to reach out with an offer of assistance, information, or even a free demo or sample. Share this on Facebook. Digg this! Email this to a friend? Word spreads quickly in Social Media – sometimes more quickly than you can keep up with. The Expressed Need can be as simple as this tweet: “[Competitor] or Avaya?
| || || || |
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011 [Digg, Email] 5 Event Planning Tips…Even If You’re Not An Event Planner
Luckily, Best Events Catering have sample downloads for you. Share email. Facebook. by Laura H. Vogel | Tweet this Here’s the dilemma: You need to plan an event, but you have no background in event planning. Somehow this duty has been thrust upon your shoulders. Relax. We’re here to help. Many organizations don’t have a dedicated point-person for event marketing. Yet, an event can make or break a campaign. Here are some handy tips to help you from planning process through the big day. Get Out The Whiteboard. What’s the goal of your event? Bring Up Budget. Walk a Mile. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011 [Digg, Email] Branding, Bail Bonds & Sweet Tea: A Video Roundup
bail bond company with more than 2,800 Facebook fans? Sweet Leaf Tea ‘s April Riggs showed up with free samples and was promptly brought on stage for a impromptu case study on how the brand has used social media to engage with costumers online, and quickly turn potential negative comments into positive feedback. Share email. Facebook. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. Oh, you thought I was done posting content about this past week’s Digital Marketing Forum? No, no. still have some goodies left. For example, have you heard from Eric Granof? Believe it, people. MORE >>
MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011 [Digg, Email] Bootstrapping your Sales and Marketing: How to Test Your Marketing ROI
For example, let’s say you spend $200 to buy 100 names on Jigsaw, and sent them emails via your upgraded Genius small business account (note Genius Small Business is free but for math’s sake, lets assume a cost), costing another $50. Just create these fields and track the data for each Channel (I’ve provided sample data for illustration): Source: Email. Share this on Facebook. Digg this! Email this to a friend? In my last two posts, I suggested strategies and tools for bootstrapping your small business sales and marketing efforts. The ROI is 2.4X MORE >>
GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010 [Digg, Email] Study shows Twitter users are powerful consumers
– 20 percent of consumers indicate they have followed a brand in order to interact with the company — more than become email subscribers or Facebook fans for the sake of interaction. While these statistics are powerful, they may be even more powerful if the sample was taken from MY tribe … or yours. Share this on Facebook. Digg this! The ExactTarget survey of more than 1,500 consumers concludes that Twitter has become the gathering place for content creators whose influence spills over into every other corner of the internet. Tweet This! MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010 [Digg, Email] 2011 B2B Marketing Trends
Of eleven different marketing categories, all of those in which marketers said they plan to increase spending in 2011 are online activities: website design / optimization and social media topped the list with 69% of companies planning larger budgets in these areas, followed by virtual events and webinars, SEO, email marketing and paid search. Digg this! Share this on Facebook. MarketingSherpa recently released its 2011 B2B Marketing Benchmark Report. You can download the executive summary for free (or pay $400 for the full report ). Strange.). Want to know more? Tweet This! MORE >>
- [Digg, Email] Twitter irrelevant? No, Advertising Age blew it GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
- [Digg, Email] Content Marketing Biases: Your Attitude Is Showing WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Digg, Email] Purchases are fun, but…….they don’t move the business needle FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
- [Digg, Email] Business Blog Writing: Come on, light my fire! WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011
- [Digg, Email] Marketing with Videos: What’s Wrong with the Script? WRITING ON THE WEB | TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
- [Digg, Email] Content Marketing: Connect the Dots and Drive Results WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- [Digg, Email] 4 Content Marketing Goals for a Coach Website WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- [Digg, Email] 3 Ways to Influence the Quora Community IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
- [Digg, Email] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Digg, Email] Searching For the Elusive Net New Name IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- [Digg, Email] 3 Top Topics from Topliners IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- [Digg, Email] No More Geek-Speak: SEO for Smart Bloggers WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2010
- [Digg, Email] Picking A Provider? Meet BERQ. IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.