| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JUNE 20, 2012 [Develop, Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
So that’s why some pins on Pinterest, whether they are of funny pictures or cool products, end up linking to unwanted sites. Even if you are one of those rare service-oriented B2B brands that develops a large following and gets people pinning your links, then what? Will pinned images of an optical particle counter really bring in new visitors? Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 16, 2012 [Develop, Product] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
Scouring the social networks for mentions of your company and products. At minimum, you should be prepared to devote these resources to your social media program: A leader: someone who is responsible and accountable for results, and for developing all of the creative inputs. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget?
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business
JUNE 20, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
JUNE 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content
MAY 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers
APRIL 23, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 23, 2012 [Develop, Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
Developing Visual and Video Content. Creating engaging images and video delivers customers tremendous value for product research, education, training, installations, troubleshooting … the list goes on and on. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. In 2011, the number of mobile-connected tablets tripled to 34 million. Advertising. Creating Mobile Apps. QR Codes.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Develop, Product] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
buyer persona is a description of a specific person for whom your products and services are intended. First things first, you need to begin by gaining a full understanding of how your products are purchased. First and foremost, a key point should be made: your products are not the center anyone’s universe but your own. Which ones relate most closely with your products?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 [Develop, Product] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
Fortunately, business buyers don’t stop being human when they clock in for the day as managers, developers, and owner/operators. Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. Why buy? Use numbers.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 [Develop, Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
CEO Marc Benioff declares his marketing cloud to be “the next $1 billion product line in the making” during August 2012 earnings call. Developing new relationships with marketers by learning how they think and use technology. Develop a true partnership with your CIO. How Tech Companies Are Setting Sights On The Swelling Marketing Budget. It began in 2009. Tech companies woke up and saw the growing role of technology in the marketing department – web analytics, marketing automation, social media, digital advertising and digital creation. So began the gold rush….
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011 [Develop, Product] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and.
In the face of all of that though, a commitment to both personal and professional development has never been more important. Determine the behavioral trends that are changing in your market and consider how they will impact your products. We’ve had to make difficult decisions; cut back on expenses, let good people go from jobs we knew they needed. There is no denying that times have been difficult. Here’s a list of 50 ways to make 2011 rock for you and your company. Put customers at the center of every decision. Return to core messaging. Be more open as a company. Iterate. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010 [Develop, Product] B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in.
So for additional support, I have included some of my favorite experts’ tips in the links below: Shannon Paul’s 28 Step How To Develop A Social Media Strategy. Jay Baer’s Develop a Social Media Strategy in Seven Steps Jason Falls’ The Key to Developing a Social Media Strategy Image Credit: Some Rights Reserved About the B2Bblogger : Michael Brenner is the author of the B2B Marketing Insider blog and serves as Regional Director of Online and Social Media Marketing for SAP , the worldwide leader in enterprise software. The good news is that you are not alone! MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012 [Develop, Product] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
But that doesn’t mean you should just ignore these leads or throw them right out the window along with the bad leads. A key component of a good lead management system is implementing lead nurturing, which allows you to develop relationships with your leads in a timely and effective way by setting up targeted email campaigns. By following up with these leads and providing valuable content to further educate them about your industry, company, and product or service, you move them farther down your sales funnel until they are ready to become customers. 2. Source: InsideSales.com). MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010 [Develop, Product] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com.
more powerful use of B2B apps is to enable greater personal productivity and connectivity. Find out what would make your customers and prospects more productive. Connect your app to location-based services such as Foursquare and Gowalla , where it can enhance productivity by optimizing support resources and improving customer response time. ( Ok… that one may seem like a stretch today, but not in the near future. ) Read more on Geo Location Trends from Mashable. B2B mobile app development costs vary widely. reasing brand engagement. A Thanks! MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010 [Develop, Product] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments June 12th, 2010 | By Trey Pennington “Oh no, a popular blogger wrote a blog post panning our product! It’s natural to feel attacked when someone says something bad about you or your products. Both are essential for developing relationships online (and offline, too). someone in your office gasps. MORE >>
- [Develop, Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Develop, Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- [Develop, Product] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- [Develop, Product] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Develop, Product] 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Develop, Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- [Develop, Product] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Develop, Product] B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Recipes for Great Viral B2B Videos [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Develop, Product] 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Develop, Product] #B2Bchat – Professional Development Paradox for B2B Marketers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010