| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JUNE 10, 2010 [Develop, Product] B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in.
So for additional support, I have included some of my favorite experts’ tips in the links below: Shannon Paul’s 28 Step How To Develop A Social Media Strategy. Michael’s sales, product development, online, search and social media marketing expertise provide him with the unique perspectives that today’s market requires. The good news is that you are not alone! Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Develop, Product] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
buyer persona is a description of a specific person for whom your products and services are intended. First things first, you need to begin by gaining a full understanding of how your products are purchased. First and foremost, a key point should be made: your products are not the center anyone’s universe but your own. Which ones relate most closely with your products?
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business
JUNE 20, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
JUNE 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content
MAY 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers
APRIL 23, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Develop, Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
| || || |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JANUARY 12, 2012 [Develop, Product] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
A key component of a good lead management system is implementing lead nurturing, which allows you to develop relationships with your leads in a timely and effective way by setting up targeted email campaigns. By following up with these leads and providing valuable content to further educate them about your industry, company, and product or service, you move them farther down your sales funnel until they are ready to become customers. Figure out what topics or aspects of your product they seem most interested in, and send them content that reflects that topic.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 [Develop, Product] 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs September 13th, 2010 | By Rachel Foster One of the biggest challenges marketers face when they develop a corporate blog is finding the resources to devote to it.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 [Develop, Product] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
Fortunately, business buyers don’t stop being human when they clock in for the day as managers, developers, and owner/operators. Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. Why buy? Use numbers.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JUNE 20, 2012 [Develop, Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
So that’s why some pins on Pinterest, whether they are of funny pictures or cool products, end up linking to unwanted sites. Even if you are one of those rare service-oriented B2B brands that develops a large following and gets people pinning your links, then what? Will pinned images of an optical particle counter really bring in new visitors? Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates.
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012 [Develop, Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
Developing Visual and Video Content. Creating engaging images and video delivers customers tremendous value for product research, education, training, installations, troubleshooting … the list goes on and on. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. B2B buyer behavior is changing thanks to the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, which means B2B marketers have a lot more to think about. If you have any doubts about the trend, consider this data from the Cisco® Visual Networking Index : Global mobile data traffic grew 2.3-fold in 2011. Advertising. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012 [Develop, Product] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
Scouring the social networks for mentions of your company and products. At minimum, you should be prepared to devote these resources to your social media program: A leader: someone who is responsible and accountable for results, and for developing all of the creative inputs. Social media objectives can be “hard” – things like driving people from your social media pages to landing pages where they can buy products or download white papers. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? This is a daily activity. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012 [Develop, Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers
Nobody cares about your product. Nobody cares about your product. If you want to turn social media folks into purchasers then you need to focus on their experience with your brand, not the product or services your offering.”. If you’re a tech company, use social media to determine your next product offering. Zappos.com isn’t selling products,” Walters says, “It’s selling experience.” Develop Content Beyond your Product. Create community not product marketing and you’ll see sales roll in. What’s the magic pill you ask? It’s easy. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010 [Develop, Product] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih.
Talk to anyone in sales or business development; you don’t always talk to customers or business associates about work. You can use it for marketing or customer service or to source ideas from the community on how to improve your product. When people complain, oftentimes they may have a suggestion for a better way of improving your product or service. B2B has many of the same concerns that B2C might have – you want to have good branding, you want to hire good people, you want to be able to innovate on your products and social media is ideal for all of these use cases. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010 [Develop, Product] Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap]
The chat revolved around several topics like scenarios where B2B videos can go viral, the advantages between slick or raw production styles, the differences between in-house and out-sourced content, techniques and “secret” recipes, etc. martinehunter : training, testimonials, factory tours, case studies, product demos, production schematics, should be short, concise @fearlesscomp : I believe customer videos need to be front and center on websites @asuthosh : when video tells a compelling story, when customers are willing to be featured. Here are some highlights. Slick corp. MORE >>
- [Develop, Product] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Develop, Product] B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Develop, Product] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Develop, Product] 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Develop, Product] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Develop, Product] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Develop, Product] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Follow The Money To The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [Develop, Product] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- [Develop, Product] Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- [Develop, Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- [Develop, Product] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Develop, Product] #B2Bchat – Professional Development Paradox for B2B Marketers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [Develop, Product] Recipes for Great Viral B2B Videos [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.