| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 [Demand, Features] Net-Results Simplifies Demand Generation for Small Business
Summary: Net-Results is simpler to use than comparable demand generation systems because it applies the same features to many tasks. But on reflection I realized that Net-Results offers a full set of demand generation functions. The demonstration was short because the system uses only a few features to deliver them. This simplifies the system in two ways: marketers have fewer features to learn, and they can reuse their work across many functions. Let’s run through the standard demand generation process to see how this works in practice.
| | LEADSLOTH
MARCH 22, 2009 [Demand, Features] Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
The plan is to go back to using only Salesforce.com with some cheap add-on tools for email, form submission and data quality. My first reaction was: no way, you should not want to do without any type of marketing automation system (for simplicity sake, I use this term as synonymous to demand generation and lead management ). However, when I started looking into Salesforce.com and the wide variety of add-ons, I was less convinced. The Salesforce.com database has some big issues (e.g. You can create reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide analytics.
JULY 10, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Demand, Features] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Demand, Features] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Demand, Features] Will Marketing Technology Look Like iOS Someday?
OCTOBER 2, 2011 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Demand, Features] HubSpot's Strategy for Winning the Marketing Automation Horserace
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 | THE POINT
[Demand, Features] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect
JUNE 10, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Demand, Features] The 4 Stand Out Aspects of Salesforce Summer 11
| || || |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
NOVEMBER 29, 2010 [Demand, Features] Treehouse Interactive Refines Its Features and Targets Larger Firms
Summary: Treehouse Interactive has been slowly enhancing its marketing automation system with features that appeal to experienced users. Treehouse has been quietly but steadily growing its business (up 30% this year), improving its product, and attracting more demanding clients. One telling statistic is that about half its new customers are replacing an existing marketing automation system – a sure sign that Treehouse offers features that only an experienced marketer will realize are missing from other products. It has since added a connector for Oracle CRM On Demand.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
FEBRUARY 13, 2009 [Demand, Features] How Demand Generation Systems Handle Company Data: Diving into the Details
Back in early January I posted a discussion on treatment of Company-Level Data in Demand Generation Systems. At that time, I posed a set of specific questions to the demand generation vendors in the Raab Guide. In theory, this would imply that company data is stored once and applied to all the associated individuals, and that the demand generation system could aggregate data by company, use that data to calculate company-level lead scores, and change which company an individual is linked to. SFDC" stands for Salesforce.com.) Yesterday the final answer trickled in.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 [Demand, Features] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM), so why do I need marketing automation ”? Features and Capabilities of Marketing Automation versus CRM. Common features of a CRM system. Now, let’s compare that to the common features of marketing automation systems. Features of marketing automation systems. It includes automated data field updates (e.g. Architecture.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JULY 25, 2010 [Demand, Features] Salesforce.com Certification: it’s for Marketers, too!
As a Salesforce.com user group leader, I often talk to marketers who are looking to get more and/or better data out of their Salesforce.com system. Some marketers work with their administrators to create fields which allow for better data capture or segmentation, while others are responsible to manage this all on their own.
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009 [Demand, Features] Salesforce.com Best Practices: Thought Leadership with David Taber, Author of Salesforce.com Secrets of Success
David is the author of the new Prentice-Hall book, " Salesforce.com Secrets of Success ," which covers the people, policy, and process issues surrounding effective CRM solutions. David is the CEO of SalesLogistix, a specialist Salesforce.com implementer focused on improving business processes for Sales and Marketing alignment and effectiveness. The features were working, but the business wasn't getting the payoff. It does take some process changes to focus on the level of interest, the depth of demand in a Contact, rather than just lead flow. CD-ROM!"). MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009 [Demand, Features] Active Conversion Offers Strong Lead Management and Leaves Out the Rest
That's fewer functions than traditional demand generation, but if those are the functions you need, who cares? The classic demand generation cycle starts with an outbound email campaign, captures replies on a landing page, scores the responses, and then sends qualified leads to a sales automation system and keeps the others for more nurturing. These functions, plus supporting features for database management, content management, sales system synchronization, and reporting, form a basic template for measuring demand generation software. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011 [Demand, Features] The 4 Stand Out Aspects of Salesforce Summer 11
While this release is not heavy on features by Salesforce.com standards, the company has been on an acquisition spree as of late and the Dreamforce keynote only a few months away, so I expect to see a lot more in the works. For me, four things in this release stand out: The rapid development of Chatter features. Salesforce.com’s development of numerous Force.com features and tools. The commitment to deliver features requested by Salesforce users. Analytics continuing to be a top level feature. Here is the complete list of Chatter features. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010 [Demand, Features] Doughnuts and Pizza Slices: Analyzing Consolidation and Competition Among Software Vendors
Thus, a marketing automation system like Unica or Aprimo includes advertising management; CRM systems like Salesforce.com provide marketing automation; and ERM suites like SAP and Oracle include CRM. In practice, the specialists in each field tend to be better than components of the larger surrounding suites: this is the essence of a “best of breed” strategy. Functional vendors generally expand first by thickening features within their original quadrant and then by spreading into adjacent quadrants. On Wednesday, IBM announced formal completion of its acquisition of Unica. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010 [Demand, Features] Do Small Businesses Need Marketing Automation?
The replies are rolling in from the survey of vendor features that I mentioned last week. In addition, most small firms have pretty basic needs, so even the “light” editions of full-featured products like Salesforce.com can be overkill. Rather, the most successful small business systems tend to do one thing: think accounting ( Intuit Quickbooks), Web hosting ( Godaddy ), email services ( Constant Contact ) or CRM ( Salesforce.com ). Their buyers need more than traditional marketing automation features. On one level, this broader scope makes perfect sense. MORE >>
- [Demand, Features] ClickDimensions Offers Marketing Automation as a Microsoft CRM Add-on CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011
- [Demand, Features] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013
- [Demand, Features] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Market WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- [Demand, Features] HubSpot's Strategy for Winning the Marketing Automation Horserace CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2011
- [Demand, Features] 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [Demand, Features] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- [Demand, Features] Q&A: Finding & Implementing the Right Marketing Automation Platform FUNNEL FOCUS | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- [Demand, Features] Blocking registration spam – a better alternative to CAPTCHA. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Will Marketing Technology Look Like iOS Someday? HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- [Demand, Features] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Demand, Features] B2B Marketing ROI DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Demand, Features] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Demand, Features] loopfuse oneview 3.0 Announced LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2008
- [Demand, Features] Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [Demand, Features] Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [Demand, Features] Genoo Offers Web Marketing for Small Business CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- [Demand, Features] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Space WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Pardot Offers Refined Demand Generation at a Small Business Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- [Demand, Features] A Modest Proposal for Demand Generation Usability Measurement CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008
- [Demand, Features] ADVIZOR's In-Memory Database Supports Powerful Visualization CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008
- [Demand, Features] Treehouse Interactive MarketingView Combines Demand Generation with Campaign ROI Tracking CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Act-On Software Does List-Based Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2009
- [Demand, Features] OfficeAutoPilot: Simple, Powerful, Low Cost Demand Generation for Small Business CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- [Demand, Features] True Influence Opens a Window into Future Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009
- [Demand, Features] LeadLife Mixes Advanced and Simple Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Marqui Combines Content Management and Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- [Demand, Features] Marketo 3.0 Reinvents Marketing Automation (Again) in Support of Conversations MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.