| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
JULY 10, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] Demand Generation Blogs Continued
In the spirit of Twitter’s Follow Friday I’d like to finally publish the remaining Demand Generation blogs that I enjoy reading. Earlier I published the Top 10 Demand Generation vendor blogs and the Top 10 Marketing Automation Blogs. This is an leading online magazine for Marketing Automaton, which features vendor information, news articles a job board and more. Rebekah and her team write about demand generation, with lots of good articles on content marketing and social media. B2B Marketing Zone. DemandGen Report. Net-Results blog.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Part of a good lead management process is knowing exactly who are involved in the sale. Also, lead scoring only works if you know who you want to target. Not Enough Leads. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee.
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
OCTOBER 28, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Marketing Automation Monday
AUGUST 25, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database
JUNE 7, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Upcoming Lead Management Events
APRIL 15, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
MARCH 24, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Demand Generation, Lead] Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
JUNE 23, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
Many digital marketers are using marketing automation tools to automate lead nurturing. But if you want to expand your business, you also need to continuously add new leads to your database. Traditional lead sources are tradeshows or lead programs with magazines. Those are definitely useful, but the number of leads is low and the cost per lead is high. It may be attractive to shift more budget to generating leads via your company’s website. Their main focus has been on nurturing and scoring your existing leads. Conclusion.
| | LEADSLOTH
APRIL 24, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] Top-10 Marketing Automation Blogs
BTW 1: Some of these blogs are more about lead generation, demand generation or inbound marketing, so maybe the title of this blog post is not ideal. Brian Carroll ’s B2B Lead Generation blog ( @brianjcarroll ). Brian is the author of the authoritative book “Lead generation for the complex sale” and has a wealth of interesting articles on his blog. Craig has lots of experience with sales operations and demand generation, and shares his and other people’s knowledge via his blog. So here’s the list. Thanks!
| | LEADSLOTH
MARCH 22, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
In the early days it was used to sift through hundreds of new B2B leads per day to identify the valuable leads. My first reaction was: no way, you should not want to do without any type of marketing automation system (for simplicity sake, I use this term as synonymous to demand generation and lead management ). the split between Leads and Contacts), but many 3rd party tools are addressing these weaknesses. Basic lead scoring features are built into Salesforce.com, and data quality tools are available from vendors like Ringlead , CRM Fusion and Datatrim.
| | LEADSLOTH
APRIL 15, 2010 [Demand Generation, Lead] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? In this post I present a short checklist of questions to ask before you get started with lead nurturing: Do you want to nurture new leads, existing leads or both? When do you send leads to sales? Do you need to improve the quality of your lead data? Segmentation. Content.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010 [Demand Generation, Lead] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
Let’s look at the 5 Ways in which Social Media is changing Lead Management and Marketing Automation. Lead Generation. Use your Marketing Automation and CRM systems to see if this traffic converts to qualified leads and sales opportunities. Lead Nurturing. If you incorporate Social Media interaction in your lead score, you can measure the effectiveness of these Social Media activities. Lead Intelligence. Marketing is starting to see sales as a customer who demands high-quality leads. Social Media. Intra-company Collaboration. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010 [Demand Generation, Lead] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
David Raab , Raab Associates & author, Raab Guide to Demand Generation Systems. The vast majority of leads generated on a website never have a meaningful conversation with a sales rep. If there is no mechanism to pass the lead back to the marketing team (in an automated or semi-automated fashion), the lead is gone forever. Marketing automation solutions can facilitate remarketing to inactive leads, or so-called lead recycling, which helps drive value from a marketer’s most valuable asset, his or her lead database. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different?
Marketing Automation also has some features for sales people, but those tend to be focused on lead prioritization, email, and prospect activity notifications. Profile-based Lead Scoring. Behavioral Lead Scoring. One Type of Contact (vs Lead & Contact). Tags: Demand Generation Sales Force Automation b2b marketing crm marketing automation salesforce.com.Last week I presented a session at Silverpop’s B2B Marketing University in Atlanta. In addition to Marketing Automation, there were two big topics: Social Media and CRM. Strong Features of CRM. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012 [Demand Generation, Lead] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
This week someone asked me about lead nurturing for people who signed up for a 30-day product trial (for a SaaS/Cloud software product). Demand Generation Email Marketing lead nurturing 30-day trial auto-responders email best practices product adoption software trialThey signed up. What now? This was in response to an article on trial conversion optimization that I wrote over a year ago. Tip 1: Start Sending Email Now. Are you sending follow-up emails to your trial registrants yet? If not, start doing so today. Tip 2: Make Product Adoption Your #1 Goal. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009 [Demand Generation, Lead] What is the ROI of Lead Management?
Earlier this year I downloaded Silverpop’s lead management workbook , and I planned to write about it. Unfortunately, not enough time… Last week I received a copy of Marketo’s Lead Nurturing workbook. Both books show how you can increase sales by nurturing all leads, from inquiry to opportunity. Both books cover lead nurturing and ROI calculations, and Silverpop also explains lead scoring. Why Lead Management. Both books do a good job of describing why you need Lead Management. Lead Scoring. Lead Management ROI. MORE >>
- [Demand Generation, Lead] B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit Boston LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] 9 Marketing Automation Metrics LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [Demand Generation, Lead] LeadSloth Marketing Automation Blog – Survey Results LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Are You Old Enough for Inbound Marketing? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Marketing Automation Introduction LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2009 LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [Demand Generation, Lead] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.