| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 8, 2010 B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) Customers.
Because what B2Bs MOST want from WOM is to create customers that — through their "buzz" — create MORE customers. If you deliver on the results you promised, you've won a long-term customer. You've just won an advocate because you've delighted and surprised your customer. I, too, am a BIG advocate of impact/quality over volume/quantity.)
| || || |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JULY 4, 2010 B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
In the B2C space there's a lot of buzz around mobile marketing, but in the B2B sector it's more likened to a whisper.Yet amid the low level of mobile chatter, B2Bs are missing out on super-sized opportunities for integrating a valuable new brand touch point for their customers and establishing a dynamic new communications channel with professional audiences. Forecasts. call for 5.8
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
APRIL 17, 2010 Yes, B2B Marketers: THIS Is The Year Of Mobile (Yes, Really).
In fact, there are many approaches and tools that you can leverage to either increase the impact of existing programs, or to create altogether new strategies for interacting with your business-centric prospects and existing customers. A running joke among many marketers is “Yes.Really! THIS is the year of mobile.” Because, let’s face it, we’ve been hearing and saying it for many years.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 29, 2012 Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series!
Insights for B2B and B2C: It had to arm both B2B and B2C marketers with strategic advice on why and how mobile can move the needle for their businesses, increase brand engagement with their audiences, and strengthen the customer relationships that are critical to their ROI. Though with that said, the paper's imperatives and insights are just as relevant to B2C. Anywhere. Anytime.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
| THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
27% Relied more on live customer
feedback & recommendations. Long-time readers and colleagues well understand that when data is published which vindicates what I've long been saying, blogging, writing, WOMming, tweeting, nudging and all-out urging of B2B marketers. tend to get a little bold in my advice. Let's call it 'tough love' Because I love B2Bs, and I've no hesitation in getting tough about the changes needed from them to better serve their business audiences, and their bottom lines. Why so delighted am I? What do these changes signal for B2Bs? MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Teaching and Speaking At Rutgers University
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
It's a fact: In just a handful of years, these modern-day technologies have achieved mainstream status and provide businesses with groundbreaking ways to innovate their marketing, engage new customers
and better compete across a now-global landscape. I'm tremendously excited (and honored!) to announce that I'll be joining the faculty at The Rutgers University Center for Management Development as an Adjunct Professor for their Mini-MBA program on Social Media. It's a part-time teaching schedule so it works perfectly for my full-time consultancy. R.S.V.P. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
Yet amid the low level of mobile chatter, B2Bs are missing out on super-sized opportunities for integrating a valuable new brand touch point for their customers
while establishing a dynamic new communications channel with their professional audiences. For B2Bs, however, building relationships and maintaining customer
relationships (i.e., customer
relationship management) has always been the key to their success. In the B2C space there's a lot of buzz around mobile marketing, but in the B2B sector it's more likened to a whisper. Forecasts call for 5.8 MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Get BIG-Time Smart & Save Money Big Time: 17 Great Online Courses At $200 Savings!
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
By the end of this online course, you'll have mastered what you need to bridge your company and your customers
using creative, engaging content that works. I'm so pleased to announce that I'll be a part of MarketingProfs University's " Content Marketing Crash Course " taking place over 2 weeks in December with 17 courses that you can attend live, or on-demand. All told, it's a terrific way to end the year and get your marketing ready for an even better one. Here's an overview of the Content Marketing Crash Course : Your brand is a publisher now. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG B2B Mobile Marketing: The Insider's Guide To Engaging Business Customers Through Mobile.
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
I am both thrilled and humbled that MobiThinking has featured me in their just-released "Insider's Guide To Engaging Business Customers
by Mobile. 1: B2B mobile marketing: The insider’s guide to engaging business customers
by mobile. Not only has MobiThinking been one of my core reads in the mobile marketing space, it has been a compelling, up-to-date source in providing global mobile statistics — and marketers, in such a fast-moving and explosive space as mobile, I assure you this is no easy task! Access the B2B mobile marketing piece here. MORE >>
- Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Mobile Marketing: How Mobile Changes Us: Part 1 of 2 CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2011
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing: Gaining A Career Competitive Advantage (Rutgers University Keynote) CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- New Mobile-Marketing Article: Mobile As 'First Screen' For Customers CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012
- Mobile Marketing: 5 Billion Mobile, 5 Billion Dollars, 5 Billion Downloads. Um, Revolution Anyone? CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- Video Clip: Gaining A Competitive Advantage Through Social Media and Mobile Marketing (4-min. segment) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- B2B Mobile Marketing: New Article On Mobile In BtoB Magazine CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- Mobile Innovation (Part 2): Innovating Brand Engagement Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013
- Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- Mobile Innovation Series (Part 4): Innovating Product Offerings Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2013
- CK's NEW Mobile-Marketing eBook: Innovation Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013
- Mobile Innovation Series (Part 3): Innovating Sales Channels Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- B2B Mobile Marketing: Featured In BtoB Magazine Article on Mobile Engagement CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012
- Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series! CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.