| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
Chris Murphy’s subhead in his “Return to Growth article says “The belt tightening isn’t over, but companies are spending more of their IT dollars to drive revenue and gain customers.. 36% — Introduce new IT-led products and services for customers. Here’s what I learned just this past weekend. The July issue of the U.S. How does this work?
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
DECEMBER 8, 2010 4 Tactics for Getting B2B Marketing Programs Approved and Implemented Faster.
This goes for the customer service manager, the sales manager or any other executive whose department has some stake in the results of the marketing program. I love my clients. But sometimes I am frustrated by how long it takes from the beginning of the creation of a marketing program to its final implementation. Programs that should take a few weeks often take months.
| || || |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 11, 2010 How marketers can help prevent lost sales.
Do the title and job function of the individuals making the evaluation, recommendation or purchase decision match the customer profile? It’s true that one’s own beliefs are built from personal experiences. When it comes to sales, these are mine: I spent eight years selling radio advertising. know this is not universal, but it’s the situation I have experienced. Position.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
MAY 23, 2011 In B2B marketing “Nobody Does it Better” than the customer.
Traditionally, testimonials take the form of a few sentences of praise surrounded by quotes followed by the name, title and company of the customer. In her post “ Customer testimonial dos and don’ts for BtoB Online , Ms. Apriso’s EMEA marketing director Veerle De Decker explains, “Video has become a way to replace the customer reference call or visit.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 19, 2011 The two biggest B2B marketing campaign essentials.
Today’s B2B marketing directors have a long list of marketing options from which to choose: automated email marketing, direct mail lead generation, telemarketing, customer profiling, database enhancement, content creation, Web site re-designs, social media initiatives, trade shows, user conferences — the very scope boggles the mind. The opportunities are great.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
OCTOBER 13, 2010 Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human
They ensure that every product and every product enhancement supports the needs and demands of customers and prospective customers. This manager makes sure that the product has strong competitive advantages, is reliable and cost-effective for the customer and is profitable for the company. Barrier #1: CEO. Barrier #2: Product Manager. It’s a big and important job.
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS For B2B marketing success in 2011 — start with the data.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
Salesforce Automation (SFA), Customer
Relationship Management (CRM), and Point of Sale (POS) are all software solutions created to specifically track interactions and transactions with individual prospects and customers
. The business rules and the logic built into those programs do what they were designed to do — show individual sales people where leads, customers
and prospects are in the buying cycle. CRM solutions are designed to help with customer
retention, cross-selling, and upselling individual customers
. None are customers
. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Ideas to help break the B2B automated marketing content barrier.
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
Value: How thoroughly does it address a customer
pain point? Recently I sat in on a great Webinar put on by Brian Carroll of MECLABS Applied Research. Brian is the organizer of the LinkedIn B2B Marketing Roundtable of which I am a member. Instead of the speaker being a B2B marketing resource, this Webinar was a real-life case study presented by a true B2B marketer, Michelle Levy, Associate Vice President of Marketing Programs for ECI Telecom. Help aligning content offerings to the buy cycle from Sirius Decisions. After taking its inventory, ECI found 695 assets. Blog Reprints. Games. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS B2B Marketing Tip of the Day: Stop asking questions.
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
All great sales people will tell you that asking the right questions is one of the most important elements in qualifying and pitching prospective customers
. Never ask, “Would you like to have a personal demonstration of the product?. Instead, ask, “When would be the best time for you to get a personal demonstration of the product?. The rule is to never ask questions that can be answered with the word “no.. Unfortunately, many B2B marketers are unaware of this rule. Today’s tip for B2B marketers: Learn from great sales people. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Does your Website fail to deliver these 3 basics?
| TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
It is often the first place prospective customers
go to find out if the company that has contacted them or that they’ve heard about is real and legitimate. Helping a newly formed B2B company create their first Website spurred me to visit dozens of sites in search of examples I could show them from their industry that follow best practices. In the process, I made a sad discovery. Not one followed what I know are the most basic rules of good Web design. The rules (that is — what should be on the page and where) are the ones I learned from Amy Africa of EightbyEight. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human: Part II
| THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
All our customers
are ABC providers.. Mind-opening Argument: All of our current customers
are “ABC providers because that’s the only vertical we’ve ever marketed to. When I vented last October about various managers in B2B companies sticking their noses into areas of marketing that are not their concern, responsibility, or expertise, I thought I’d said it all. was wrong. In fact, the problem may be getting worse. When reading Amy Africa’s QLog today I was reminded of the reason this interference continues. Mind-opening Argument : a. MORE >>
- B2B Marketing to Men vs. Women B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- Inbound and Outbound B2B Marketers Have the Same Challenge B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- How B2B marketers can be winners at the game of tag. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- Two ways to use your B2B customer database as a valuable targeting tool. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- B2B marketers: Let your market be your guide. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- Use other’s B2B marketing landing page wins to boost yours. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2012
- Tips for winning the B2B company or product “name game.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- The best place to start all B2B marketing efforts. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- B2B Nurturing: It Isn’t Just for Leads Anymore B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Why B2B marketers should know when lead relationships start. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- B2B marketing secrets were rife at the 2012 DMA Conference. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012
- A dangerous oversight in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013
- B2B Marketers: Put your competition in its place. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010
- To make big B2B marketing strides in 2010 — go lateral. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- How often to send B2B lead acquisition efforts? Find your Uncle Harry. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- What B2B marketers can learn from TV ads. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Four Rules for Communicating with the “Crazy-Busy Prospect” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- My “duh” moment on the vital need for both inbound AND outbound B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- Four quick B2B marketing ideas for a short week. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- One great B2B marketing reminder and one new trend. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- Three Questions All B2B Marketing Should Answer in Eight Seconds or Less B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
- In B2B marketing, it’s a no-compromise world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Are your B2B marketing messages boring? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- To increase B2B marketing response, increase response options. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Step #1 in creating ideal B2B lead generation copy. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
- 3 things B2B marketers can learn from retailers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- In B2B marketing — data is the new creative. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Two more ways to keep the camels out of B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Is your marketing barking up all the right trees? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- Two cool (and useful) services for B2B marketers B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- How B2B marketers can help overcome the “no budget” excuse B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- A B2B marketing and sales book everyone has time to read. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- B2B marketers should watch their words. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- Four ways to keep your B2B marketing Web site from turning away customers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- Personas: They’re not just for B2B marketing anymore. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- “We” may be sabotaging your B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- B2B Marketers — Don’t Go Out Without Your Makeup. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Want more qualified B2B leads? Say “show me the money.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- How to bring your B2B marketing into the real world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- When using comparison charts hurts sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
- Some B2B marketers need to come out of the dark. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- Are your sales people being naughty or nice? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.