| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ACQUIRING MINDS
MARCH 31, 2011 Top 5 Reasons to use Segmentation
Through segmentation a marketer identifies groups of customers that are ranked by their sales potential and can be classified based on any number of criteria. By leveraging this intelligence, marketers can profile their ideal customer and forecast outcomes for marketing programs. There are now more reasons than ever to invest in segmentation. Lower List & Media Costs.
| | ACQUIRING MINDS
SEPTEMBER 2, 2010 The Moment of Truth for Sales
Surveys of buyers identify a crisis in the sales conversation: McKinsey found that the two most destructive sales behaviors were inadequate product knowledge and excessive customer contact. The moment of truth arrives when a prospect is engaged in a meaningful interaction with your organization. For more on this, read the post: Selling to the Digital Buyer. SaaS, hosted solutions).
| | ACQUIRING MINDS
OCTOBER 7, 2010 The Risky Business of Exclusive Reselling
Steve Woods , CTO of Eloqua, in an online discussion noted that the transparency and clarity of reseller partnerships was critical to Eloqua in meeting customer needs. To The Pedowitz Group (TPG) stated in a press release that by representing multiple marketing automation vendors, TPG is best serving its customers. VARs are led by entrepreneurs with a high tolerance for risk.
| | ACQUIRING MINDS
NOVEMBER 30, 2010 Messaging Maximus for Lead Generation
Here are some approaches for customizing messaging or honing target segments even if you may not have full visibility on the prospect: Target prospects who look and feel like your best customers; Talk about your customers that are in the same segment as your prospect: size of account, industry, geography or accounts held by a competitor. Everybody loves a good story; .
| || || || |
ACQUIRING MINDS Savvy Buying of B2B Data
| THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
Stevens consults on customer
acquisition and retention, teaches marketing at Columbia Business School and blogs at HBR.org. . An Interview with Ruth P. Stevens and Bernice Grossman. am pleased to welcome Ruth P. Stevens and Bernice Grossman, two well recognized B2B direct marketing experts. Ruth P. Bernice Grossman created DMRS Group an independent marketing database consultancy. Ruth & Bernice…thanks for joining me today. The B2B community has found a lot of value in the research that your organizations have conducted in database marketing. The user generated, i.e, MORE >>
ACQUIRING MINDS Sales Leads vs. Appointments?
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2009
Finally, the marketing team may value market intelligence that is gathered during the course of Lead Generation for market assessment and segementation: competitive landscape, use of custom
solutions, engagement of third parties such as consultants, systems integrators or service bureaus etc. Which to consider: lead generation or appointment setting? Answer: both. Both approaches are highly effective for building sales pipelines. There are eight criteria that you can use to determine which teleprospecting method will be most appropriate but let's start by contrasting the two methods. MORE >>
ACQUIRING MINDS I’m a customer, not a prospect
| FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010
B2B marketers who target customers
and prospects with the same Batch & Blast email risk reducing returns and compromising customer
relationships. MORE >>
ACQUIRING MINDS Marketing Velocity & Full-Stack Marketing
| THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
The large tech company needs marketing specialists while small tech requires generalists with expertise in customer
acquisition. Would you rather be called a generalist or a jack-of-all-trades ? Or would it be preferable to be called a Full-Stack Marketer ? recent post in Geekwire by Marcelo Calbucci talks about the unique skills of a Full-Stack Marketer for tech start-ups. The head of marketing at Uberflip followed with his perspective on Uberflip’s blog. believe that the term Full-Stack Marketer as appealing as it is, falls short in defining the marketer at a tech start-up. MORE >>
ACQUIRING MINDS Segmentation for the Nation
| FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
Segmentation requires an in-depth understanding of customers
generated through analysis and research. For those interested in segmentation, yet resource or budget challenged, I would like to share an alternative approach to segmentation that focuses on analysis: Customer
List – create a list of all of your customers
, both active and dormant. Win / Loss Report – compile a list of all lost customers
. Attributes & Metrics – list the metrics that define high value customers
such as revenue, volume, profitability, frequency and recency of purchase. MORE >>
- Why team on Lead Generation in the Channel? ACQUIRING MINDS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012
- Colloborative Selling in the Channel ACQUIRING MINDS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
- Segmentation for the Nation ACQUIRING MINDS | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Collaborative Selling in the Channel ACQUIRING MINDS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
- Channel Partners don’t want to generate leads ACQUIRING MINDS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- Buyer centricity on a shoestring lead generation budget ACQUIRING MINDS | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- Marketing on the Outbound ACQUIRING MINDS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- Top 10 Reasons Small Businesses Excel at Social Media ACQUIRING MINDS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008
- More Reasons that Small Businesses Excel at Social Media ACQUIRING MINDS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2008
- Lead Generation through Social Media? ACQUIRING MINDS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2008
- Delivering ROI on Social Media ACQUIRING MINDS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2008
- It is a sad day for demand generation ACQUIRING MINDS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2008
- The Evolution of Email for Lead Generation ACQUIRING MINDS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- Lead Generation Takes Precedence in the Downturn ACQUIRING MINDS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- Lead Nurture through Social Networks ACQUIRING MINDS | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- Sales 2.0 Techniques for the Job Search ACQUIRING MINDS | THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2009
- Network Solutions levers Sales 2.0 for a 360 degree customer view ACQUIRING MINDS | TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2009
- Sales 2.0 fuels PTC's SMB Expansion ACQUIRING MINDS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009
- Having a blast with B2B email? ACQUIRING MINDS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.