| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MI6 MARKETING AGENCY
DECEMBER 15, 2010 The Mi6 Chart Toppers, November 2010
Publisher: Mashable. Publisher: ITToolbox.com. Recommendation: Join communities like Spiceworks, ITToolbox and groups in Linkedin and get involved in discussions. Publisher: eMarketer. Publisher: eMarketer. These consumer brands, assuming the research can be defended, are seeing value in making connections with their customers through social media.
| | TOM PISELLO
DECEMBER 9, 2010 Winning the Social Media Popularity Contest
Thursday, December 09, 2010 Winning the Social Media Popularity Contest Alinean Research of Fortune 500 Popularity on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The findings highlight distinct differences in popularity based on company practices and customer profiles, with many companies and industries displaying an enormous leveraging of social media versus peers. Do White Papers Still Engage?
| | TOM PISELLO
DECEMBER 23, 2010 Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Social Media Hierarchy of Needs - Best.
Engagement, the ability to attract and dialogue with followers, advocates and readers, created a foundation to attract and engage new prospects, improve existing customer loyalty and provide a platform for collaborative innovation. • Tier 4: Collaboration – interacting with the user base is a key differentiating element to the most successful social media campaigns.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Marketers, we’re told, need to think like publishers. Twitter, Facebook And LinkedIn: Age, Ethnicity And Gender Of The Major Social Networks [STUDY] by All Twitter. Shea Bennett examines research finding that, no surprise, the user base on LinkedIn skews older than on other social networks: more than half of all members are aged 36-65, with just 6% younger than 22. hours.
| || || || |
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING How to create future brands
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
The brand’s momentum could slow, increase or stop depending on each brand’s ability to remain relevant to customers
are no longer satisfied with just lodging complaints or casting opinions. In this rapidly changing landscape, marketers are challenged to humanize their brands and seize opportunities to engage customers
across a multiplicity of touch-points and social media channels. If you address your customer
’s needs, it will foster brand building. Technology now shapes the entire customer
experience and has transformed marketing. The future. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
| SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
We know that measurement is the the top goal inside of companies , and while I’ve published
this data before, it’s important to recast it to show the important of measurement in an emerging technology set. Important caveat: Social isn’t just for ‘generating leads’ but can be used for many, many things, such as improving customer
experience, reducing support costs, and improving products. Why are social analytics so important? This is a new medium, and proof over re allocation of investment is key. Read Susan’s post announcing this report. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS The Content Marketing Question: To Gate or Not To Gate?
| THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
Blog Marketing Interactions
Twitter Ardath421. Her company Marketing Interactions
helps companies with complex sales and quantify marketing effectiveness by using interactive
e-marketing strategies driven by compelling content. She empowers her clients to create customer
-centric nurturing programs that leverage strategic story development to engage prospects until they are sales ready. This way, no matter where the prospect is on their path to purchase, they’ve got options to interact
with your company in the way that serves them best. Get Customers
. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
The #Nifty50 Men are remarkable not only for their leadership , but for the passion they bring to everything they do, energizing customers
, employee s and other influential members of their community. . Vala Afshar is the Chief Customer
Officer for Enterasys Networks , responsible for worldwide customer
service and support operations. An award-winning inventor of social technologies and customer
services operations, Afshar is considered a pioneer in cloud computing, social collaboration, business intelligence and customer
relationship management (CRM). MORE >>
THE ROI GUY Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IDC: Economic Buyers, Digital Overload.
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy This blog is dedicated to the strategies and tools used by solution providers to better prove and improve the value of B2B solutions to frugal buyers - using diagnostic assessments, interactive
white papers, ROI calculators and TCO comparisons. IDC’s most resent customer
experience survey of over 200 key IT decision makers reveals that Frugalnomics is indeed in full effect. One suggestion is to use more interactive
content such as white papers and assessment tools personalized based on industry, location, size, pain points and opportunities. MORE >>
- Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- ClickInsights: What was your "Aha" moment in 2009? - Part 2 CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IDC: Economic Buyers, Digital Overload. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Top 40 Posts and Hot Topics of Inbound Marketing and Social Media B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- Webinar Q&A: Content is Marketing Currency - Australian Audience MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
- 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Lead generation with Podcasts B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2006
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: The One Piece Of Advice You Cant Generate Leads Without B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2007
- Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 4 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
- What's Next for B2B Social Media? FYIndOut Now WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.