| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LOOPFUSE
OCTOBER 17, 2011 Marketing Automation Blueprint - The Ultimate "How To" Guide
Meanwhile, he wanted to capture accurate lead information and track online behavior so that each lead could be continuously compared with the ideal customer profile. We chose LoopFuse due to its track record working with open source businesses, tight integration with Salesforce CRM, and its flexible pricing model. Marketing Automation and your CRM. Tough call? My challenge.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
by Jon Miller A common question I hear from marketers is “I already have a CRM system (e.g. salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM), so why do I need marketing automation ”? Many CRM systems have a module for marketing. Architecture of Marketing Automation versus CRM. Features and Capabilities of Marketing Automation versus CRM. Email and Online Marketing.
| || || |
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
APRIL 6, 2010 Social Media, CRM & Marketing Automation
After my in-depth article on integration between CRM and Marketing Automation , I’d like to write about something a little lighter: Social Media. Social, CRM & Marketing Automation. Whether they use more consumer oriented networks like Facebook, or business platforms like LinkedIn, Social Media is a given. Social CRM. big trend today is Social CRM , which is designed to engage customers in a collaborative conversation to provide mutually beneficial value in a trusted & transparent business environment (see definition by CRM Guru Paul Greenberg ).
| || | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
JUNE 7, 2010 10 Best Marketing Apps for Salesforce
Salesforce.com by itself is already a pretty good CRM system, but it gets even better with almost 1,000 applications that are available through the AppExchange. Therefore I’ve made a list of the 10 best marketing apps for salesforce.com. Box.net does exactly that: is an online file repository that facilitates creation and sharing of any type of file. If yes, you may want to take a look at Toucan, a comprehensive Twitter tool that leverages your Salesforce.com leads and contacts. Share this on Facebook. SEO for Salesforce. DupeBlocker. DemandTools.
| | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
JULY 20, 2011 Gamification of the Sales Process
Leads generated by online/personal social activities. Social Media Tips Social Selling achievement B2B b2b sales CRM crm 2.0 facebook gamification jigsaw linkedin Microsoft Dynamics netsuite oracle rainmaker Sales Sales Data Sales Intelligence sales process sales productivity salesforce.com Social CRM social media SugarCRM twitter unlocked winnerSpiffs.
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING The Cloud Must Go On – How to Catalyze a PR Win into Revenue with Marketing
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
More than 40K attend this software technology conference, and many expect to hear each year from Marc Benioff, CEO and chairman of salesforce.com.
Marc posted on Facebook
that Larry’s Sunday keynote had set a low bar for Marc’s presentation. In less than 24 hours, salesforce.com
used social media and search to turn a bad situation into success that will likely generate revenue in the months to come. But the PR team exponentially multiplied the incident’s value to salesforce.com.
team was ready with handouts and matching Salesforce garb. MORE >>
SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW Business Must Have: Social CRM apps
| TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
, and the like allowed users to share the details of their personal and professional lives for the world to see, for better or worse. As sales people began to troubleshoot customer issues and engage with consumers on social media sites more and more, so did the need for software applications to integrate the external data from those social media sites with existing customer relationship managment (CRM
) systems. Thus, social CRM
apps were born. Social CRM
apps are now common among sales people. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING 13 Famous (and Must-See) Marketers at Dreamforce
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Session: Building Your Social Strategy – Prioritizing for Scale ( Register ) and Measuring the ROI of Facebook
Marketing ( Register ). Lauren Vaccarello, salesforce.com.
Author of Complete B2B Online
Marketing and Sr. Director of Online
Marketing at salesforce.com.
Session: How Salesforce.com
Marketing to Grow Our Business (FULL). Session: Best practices in Social CRM
( Register ). Brent Leary, CRM
Essentials. B2B Marketing Salesforce.com
by Maria Pergolino Dreamforce is packed with big names. Why famous? MORE >>
B2B VOICES What the LinkedIn IPO could mean for B2B communicators
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
But as this story in Bloomberg details, LinkedIn gets “70 percent of revenue from business subscriptions, a model that’s similar to Salesforce.com.
So perhaps instead of treating LinkedIn like social media perhaps its future is more like the CRM
model. The network, more so than other online
platform, is a transparent resource for businesses — I can see your work history, your real name and what people are saying about you through recommendations. Facebook
makes me feel as if our company page is our company page. Group Pages. Build a Dashboard. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
Take a moment to reflect on the year’s most interesting, exciting and sometimes surprising online
marketing news. December 2009 Online
Marketing News. MySpace and Facebook
sign real-time search deals with Google. Facebook
Pushes People to Go Public. Time spent on Facebook
by 18-24 year olds declines. November 2009 Online
Marketing News. FTC Urged To Clamp Down On Data Collection Online
. IT marketers meeting buyers' online
content needs. Salesforce.com
announces Chatter, social computing for enterprise companies. Big M&A Month-. MORE >>
- Time for “Customer Scoring” MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
- PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- 9 Criteria for Selecting a Social Media Monitoring Tool WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- Top 40 Twitter Feeds You’re Not Following IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- Web 4.0: The Era of Online Customer Engagement WORKFACE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- InsideView Brings Sales Intelligence to International Sales Teams SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011
- PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- The 10 Best B2B Videos IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- An Intelligent Approach to Influence Measurement PAUL GILLIN | MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012
- What’s the Difference Between “Sales 2.0? & “Social Selling”? SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- First Pictures From Dreamforce SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- Marketing Goes To Washington: How One Think-Tank Gets The Message Out IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On Twitter B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2013
- How are you measuring influence? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2011
- How to Calculate Social Marketing ROI PAUL GILLIN | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- 9 Social Listening & Tracking Tools MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- Social media is only one part of your B2B inbound marketing engine. Is it time for a tune-up? B2B IDEAS @ WORK | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- 11 Ways the iPad can be used for B2B Marketing (aka a list of App Store apps all B2B Marketers should be using) MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- How to Make Customer Experience the Heart of Your Internet Marketing Strategy HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2012
- How Small Businesses Can Leverage Emerging Technologies with @PhilSimon [@InboundNow #9] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Drive Budget Planning with the “IT. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- Turning Web Site Visitors into Paying Customers DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, MARCH 13, 2011
- Why CRM Is Not Enough For B2B Marketing MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- Demand Generation Vendors Offer Few Social Media Applications CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- Lead Management Features MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- Web 2.0 Expo â€“ cool stuff seen on the floor of the show BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.